over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi Choopan - The Persian Wolf

Yes I would call that a select few.

Oh, ok... Then I'm out of hope.

Are you saying pros are satisfied with that selection and don't use anything else? No tren, no mast, no EQ, no NPP, no dbol etc?

One could become a Mr. O with that list. I'm pretty sure there's human grade NPP still available, and it's nandrolone anyway. I forgot to mention EQ. Pharmacy grande boldenone is very much available. I could walk half a mile and get it right now.

Also, proviron is quite similar to masteron. Not everyone uses dbol.

Tren is the only one that you need to get UG, AFAIK. But some pros don't even touch tren, believe it or not. Human grade primo is a far superior compound if compared to tren IMO.

What mg per ml is the nandrolone btw? There are some human grade nandrolones that are 25 or 50mg, too low to bother with.

It's 100mg/ml. Have you ever tried Organon deca?

Anyways, the list is there... If you still think every pro mostly uses UG gear... Well, it's your opinion.

Anyways, the list is there... If you still think every pro mostly uses UG gear... Well, it's your opinion.

Yes I think it's mostly UG up to the very top pro level. Some use shady compounding pharmacies, if that's HG or UG is up to you to decide.

One interesting think about the pretty recent Iron Addicts bust was where they were exporting the stuff. A number of IFBB pros were promoting this outfit too.

https://www.google.se/amp/amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article134261519.html

Agents believe the group shipped steroids hidden in Muscle Milk bottles to Canada and in stereo speakers to Kuwait.

Kuwait? But why, everything is OTC and available.:p

Yes I think it's mostly UG up to the very top pro level. Some use shady compounding pharmacies, if that's HG or UG is up to you to decide.

We have compounding pharmacies here that are well regulated by our version of the FDA. They make pharmacy grade gear and a prescription isn't that hard to get.

Kuwait? But why, everything is OTC and available.:p

We don't know the details. It could all be tren and masteron...

Anyways, most stuff from that source is HG. Do you really think Bader Boodai would have a problem putting boxes of those things in his gym?

Do you really think Bader Boodai would have a problem putting boxes of those things in his gym?

I do not know the exact situation in Kuwait or Oxygen. I know someone who has prepped there but I don't want to pry for that info. But I have deduced for myself that Chinese underground labs basically drive bodybuilding at all levels currently.

There are plenty of people here who could give their well informed opinion on how much is HG vs. UG at the pro level, guys who know the specifics, but I don't know if they care to comment.

BTW, you know where the Iranian national team has prepped for the world championships? Thailand. A country where, from what I know, you can only buy test undecanoate OTC legally but which has a big UG market.
Why would they go there if Iran is ideal for getting all HG gear? Maybe the weather :D

Last edited:
Are you saying that we have human grade trenbolone in the market again?

Because if Balkan makes trenbolone and Balkan is human grade...

If Balkan makes it - then technically YES....again I dont know what products exactly they carry in the drug stores in Moldova and Russia, but I wouldn't doubt their quality...

Last edited:
BTW, you know where the Iranian national team has prepped for the world championships? Thailand. A country where, from what I know, you can only buy test undecanoate OTC legally but which has a big UG market.
Why would they go there if Iran is ideal for getting all HG gear? Maybe the weather :D

I don't know if Iran, Kuwait or any other country has everything OTC.

All I'm saying is that if I can get all that stuff pharmacy grade, I figure someone making a living out of this sport can too... But I'm one of those people that believe HG gear is superior, just like I've seen people say the best gear they've used was UG.

These things are based on our own experiences. I have used and liked different brands of pharmacy test, deca from organon, EQ from the vet and hemogenin anadrol. And to my perception they were superior to their UG counterparts. But I have to confess that my experience with UG brands is limited.

All I know is that growing up me and my friends would all blow up from one sustanon a week. I know kids nowadays on 1.5g of gear who don't even look like they lift.

AGP**broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

some fucking DUMB ASS spotters huh.....????

he almost lost it....

that my friends is how career ending injuries happen...right there....

he should have been on a smith......

impressive as fuck tho

What you are missing is that every single pro relies on chinese raws for the most, whether they are at Oxygen, Iran or the US. Only a select few products are pharma and this is the case everywhere.

Regarding the Fina, back in the day Craig Titus said Fina was no real tren, it was shit and the only real tren was Para and anyone who said Fina worked was imagining it, they were only feeling the testosterone they were on. This was completely wrong of course, Fina is pharma.

The Middle Easterners may have easier access to pharma growth and a few may have an easier time financing it. That's it.

A former member here from the UAE said they had pharma test and the rest was UG mainly via Thailand.

I know someone who's prepped at Oxygen. No secret, just nicer catering to the bodybuilders every need.

As far as Chinese Growth goes, when Jintropin was around everyone was on it, even freaking Sylvester Stallone. It was very much legit, so much so that the US government got involved to shut it down. Now it's underground so quality assurance is less, but the Chinese certainly had the capability to produce quality.

Jintropin isn't shut down at all you can buy it in Hong Kong , Taiwan and China as its a national health service prescribed medicine (so certain pharmacies will sell for a mark up - wrapped and stamped with the FDA equivalent stamps on it) its used in hospitals too and the 'anti aging' clinics that are now more popular in asia (as they are in the US)

lot of misinformation here

its not underground at all. Even licensed in AQ (water mixed) form to south America and Russia plus a few others

Middle eastern guys buy lots of stuff from overseas, test you can get and GH but its not cheap there (hence why they look to china to buy) or go to Thailand....

Last edited:
The six plate front squat nasty leg show they envy

**broken link removed**

I watch a lot of Iranian and Kuwaiti etc bodybuilding training vids and most of them are lifting huge weights especially for their size.

As Tenny mentioned he needs much better spotters :eek:

well in that one flex is standing at 45 degrees and Hadi square on - so it will do that

the instagram brigade out in force...

as mentioned Im a fan of hadi and have mentioned him before from AM days but I was there front and centre and it was the right result.

his gut and the evening show hernia looking thing didn't help and still doesn't have the same balance... but a good add to the 212 for sure .......

the behavior afterwards was disgraceful though, and the fans on the internet even posting shit on my other competitiors pics or on flex's post of him and his daughter or indeed any photo of the show with non stop hadi hadi hadi is a bit off....

fair play at least he posted a "calm down' in farsi on his social media saying that this behavior is wrong and sending Flex death threats etc wont help Iranian bodybuilders in the Pro league.....

Last edited:
well in that one flex is standing at 45 degrees and Hadi square on - so it will do that

the instagram brigade out in force...

as mentioned Im a fan of hadi and have mentioned him before from AM days but I was there front and centre and it was the right result.

his gut and the evening show hernia looking thing didn't help and still doesn't have the same balance... but a good add to the 212 for sure .......

the behavior afterwards was disgraceful though, and the fans on the internet even posting shit on my other competitiors pics or on flex's post of him and his daughter or indeed any photo of the show with non stop hadi hadi hadi is a bit off....

fair play at least he posted a "calm down' in farsi on his social media saying that this behavior is wrong and sending Flex death threats etc wont help Iranian bodybuilders in the Pro league.....
what gut you are taking about or hernia ?

That dickhead Jenson posts one pics when Hadi is in transition and about to exhale out and crunch his abs where as flex hit shot and everyone going hadi got a gut! He is pulling vaccums on stage. Does flex pull vaccums no cos he can't.

How about I post a similar pic now to Matt Jansen and show everyone Flex's bubble gut.

How about this gut ?

Hadi has tighter midsection then Flex

Hadi waist looks smaller then Flex cos he is wiider then flex - FACT

Hadi can pull vaccums. Flex cant

so overall Hadi had better midsection compare to Flex.
1b7e0784b01dec1879c42f9d1307e418.jpg

Lets see Flex Lewis's pics pulling vaccums then ?

Few shots of Hadi and Baito with the so called guts. Some Insulin "Gurus" labelling it as the side effect of insulin lol

Few shots of Hadi here are in off season condition !!

So where can I buy a type of insulin which can get me sucked up vaccums like this?

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
Another shot of hadi with a insulin gut.

Now who would hate to have a midsection like that at that sort of size huh

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
u hardly see another bodybuilder make Flex look narrow and small ! ! :eek:
x2

that's the thing mate this is like winning the O for Hadi. He caused so much devastation in 212 in his first show...

If we look at this way..

He beats veteran 212 competitor Jose who has been a runner up at the 212 O , NY pro, Arnold classic champ etc etc

He also beats David Henry 202 O champ , again a seasoned veteran of 212 division and winner of multiple 212 shows over the years.

Lastly half the bbing world is talking about how Hadi had it over Flex at the AGP.

Dave P did a special controversy episode on it.

How good is that for a rookie pro ? Earth shattering performance imo.

Well, as someone who wasn't there and can only look at pics, I believe Hadi should've won...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws