over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi has been warned.

5Noles

Registered
Newbies
First, I’m not a fan of Hadi’s physique;
however, I am a huge fan of him as a person and competitor.

I don’t believe that Hadi will be allowed win Mr Olympia. Two reasons why:

1) Can anyone recall a Olympia contender who was warned and marked down for gyno, synthol, bubble gut…..didn’t fix the problem and improved their placing the next year?
Bonac was warned after the Arnold and he fixed the issue. Hadi looks amazing in his recent posts, however his shoulders appear to have gotten worse.

2) Synthol is becoming an issue. Synthol is a permanent part of the sport, but if you can tell a competitor is using (ridiculously misshaped body parts), they should be dropped placings. MY OPINION.

Personally I like his physique. Maybe not as aesthetic as some of the other guys but he comes in peeled.

The rest I agree with you. Things like gyno, apparent SEO use and bubble gut should always be marked down. At the end of the day symmetry needs to be there.

I see him as a better flowing Branch Warren (and he won the Arnold classic). He will always have a bit of a blocky look but the conditioning is just insane.

1) Can anyone recall a Olympia contender who was warned and marked down for gyno, synthol, bubble gut…..didn’t fix the problem and improved their placing the next year?
Bonac was warned after the Arnold and he fixed the issue. Hadi looks amazing in his recent posts, however his shoulders appear to have gotten worse.

2) Synthol is becoming an issue. Synthol is a permanent part of the sport, but if you can tell a competitor is using (ridiculously misshaped body parts), they should be dropped placings. MY OPINION.
I agree 100% here never liked his physique and he is an awesome person but SEO use or overuse is awful it’s lazy and against what we try to represent even as a sport that embraces PEDs. Gyno is now easy to fix you don’t even have to go under anymore. Finally he’s from Iran a country actively seeking to kill all Americans, plenty don’t want Russians in sport over Ukraine but Iran is an actual rogue terror state. Hadi should not be welcomed here and celebrated with statues back in Iran. If he fled Iran rock on but he’s a proud Iranian and that shit is fucked up imo.

Was he actually warned though, or are you stating it from your perspective from other incidents??

I didn’t start the post but as I heard, from IFBB judges, he was told to stop having muscles that don’t flex and that the gyno needs to go for aesthetics and bc it spot light our open secret on roid use.

Podcast shortly after 2021 Mr Olympia.

In the latest episode of the Bob Cicherillo’s Voice of Bodybuilding Podcast, Bob basically revealed the ‘official’ reason why the judges allegedly denied Hadi Choopan victory at the 2021 Mr. Olympia.

Bob said in his podcast that if Hadi reduces the size of his delts, he has a great chance of winning the Mr. Olympia title.
Bob did not accuse Hadi of doing anything against the rules, but he did confirm that the judges did not like the appearance of Hadi’s delts.

Podcast shortly after 2021 Mr Olympia.

In the latest episode of the Bob Cicherillo’s Voice of Bodybuilding Podcast, Bob basically revealed the ‘official’ reason why the judges allegedly denied Hadi Choopan victory at the 2021 Mr. Olympia.

Bob said in his podcast that if Hadi reduces the size of his delts, he has a great chance of winning the Mr. Olympia title.
Bob did not accuse Hadi of doing anything against the rules, but he did confirm that the judges did not like the appearance of Hadi’s delts.
That’s how bob put it politely he was told that his delts don’t move when he poses they could be that big they’d just have to be muscke and not bags of oil.

That’s how bob put it politely he was told that his delts don’t move when he poses they could be that big they’d just have to be muscke and not bags of oil.
Isn’t it more likely that he uses, they all use, esciclene(formebolone)? Flex Wheeler was his best on that swelling agent. He never bothered to pump up. Everything stays fully pumped while relaxed. There’s no need to carb up. You can be as flat and depleted as possible then put esciclene everywhere, Flex said he injected 120 sites the day before a contest, and you become full beyond belief with no spill over and no blurring of definition. I know this drug isn’t necessarily made by drug companies these days but it wouldn’t be too difficult to contact a lab in China and give them the chemical structure (8S,9S,10R,11R,13S,14S,17S)-11,17-dihydroxy-10,13,17-trimethyl-3-oxo-7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-octahydro-6H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-2-carbaldehyde), and have it synthesized. Nick Trigili did a recent YouTube video on it describing its benefits.

I agree 100%

Isn’t it more likely that he uses, they all use, esciclene(formebolone)? Flex Wheeler was his best on that swelling agent. He never bothered to pump up. Everything stays fully pumped while relaxed. There’s no need to carb up. You can be as flat and depleted as possible then put esciclene everywhere, Flex said he injected 120 sites the day before a contest, and you become full beyond belief with no spill over and no blurring of definition. I know this drug isn’t necessarily made by drug companies these days but it wouldn’t be too difficult to contact a lab in China and give them the chemical structure (8S,9S,10R,11R,13S,14S,17S)-11,17-dihydroxy-10,13,17-trimethyl-3-oxo-7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16-octahydro-6H-cyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-2-carbaldehyde), and have it synthesized. Nick Trigili did a recent YouTube video on it describing its benefits.
I have never heard of a contestant with an abnormal appearance as a result of formebolone. I think that it’s more likely to be the build up of scare tissue. 1) I saw in a thread where Luki mentioned that he believed the permanent size increase from synthol was a result of scar tissue. 2) surely if the disfigurement in Hadi’s delts was the result of too much synthol he would have simply reduced the amount.

I have never heard of a contestant with an abnormal appearance as a result of formebolone. I think that it’s more likely to be the build up of scare tissue. 1) I saw in a thread where Luki mentioned that he believed the permanent size increase from synthol was a result of scar tissue. 2) surely if the disfigurement in Hadi’s delts was the result of too much synthol he would have simply reduced the amount.
Injecting AAS in the same spot over and over definitely creates scar tissue. I know personally. AAS are crystalline in nature. They irritate the injection site and scar tissue is inevitable. Synthol is basically mct oil, a minute amount of silica, and benezol alcohol. It can’t crystallize like AAS. But like anything if injected too frequently with too much it can cause infections and scar tissue. I know this personally too. Hind sight is always 20/20.

I personally think the lumps in his shoulders are actually mostly accumulated scar tissue.

Bob Cicherillo bought this up a while ago as well. Hadi’s placing will suffer if his delts still look “Funky”.

That’s old school I used to hit Titus before shows but not everywhere 120 seems way over blown and Hadis shoulders look like it’s oil. Flex was very very round without site help but when he posed his muscles flexed and splintered Hadis delts don’t move.

I wonder if Flex Wheeler putting all that crap in his calves eventually resulted in an amputated lower leg. He seemed to be doing it post retirement too.

Nick also did a video about Hadi saying it was oil or some other form of SEO that was used :)

I think Justin Rodriguez shoulders were much worse than Hadi. The show before Baltimore I think it was.

Hadi shoulders look like lots of scar tissue from years of shooting AAS there. He will need to get a lot of soft tissue work done.

I don't think his shoulders look that bad, actually. Plus the dude always comes in shape and has a tight stomach with a good vacuum. I would guess that of all the top pros, Hadi is probably the most disciplined in regards his diet and training.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws