over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi has been warned.

I wonder if Flex Wheeler putting all that crap in his calves eventually resulted in an amputated lower leg. He seemed to be doing it post retirement too.
Absolutely Wheeler had great genes, I was told he was kinda lazy by a lot of guys lazy for a pro anyway. Yea that would do it though I heard him or someone related to him say they thought the clot was due to long term tren use. Wheeler was also famous for not doing much cardio

First, I’m not a fan of Hadi’s physique;
however, I am a huge fan of him as a person and competitor.

I don’t believe that Hadi will be allowed win Mr Olympia. Two reasons why:

1) Can anyone recall a Olympia contender who was warned and marked down for gyno, synthol, bubble gut…..didn’t fix the problem and improved their placing the next year?
Bonac was warned after the Arnold and he fixed the issue. Hadi looks amazing in his recent posts, however his shoulders appear to have gotten worse.

2) Synthol is becoming an issue. Synthol is a permanent part of the sport, but if you can tell a competitor is using (ridiculously misshaped body parts), they should be dropped placings. MY OPINION.
Was Bonac’s actually synthol? I know a few pros have switched to Nolotil since it’s water based and it only inflames the muscle for no more than a day if done properly.

Was Bonac’s actually synthol? I know a few pros have switched to Nolotil since it’s water based and it only inflames the muscle for no more than a day if done properly.
Bonac was marked down at Arnold for gyno. He has since had it fixed.

Noliti is what we used in the 99s and early 2000s works great, kinda hard to get bc no street value but works awesome though it does give you a fever and feel pretty shifty from it.

Noliti is what we used in the 99s and early 2000s works great, kinda hard to get bc no street value but works awesome though it does give you a fever and feel pretty shifty from it.
The irony of you saying a fever, one of my close friends used it and it gave him more of a migraine and his fever has pretty mild but he asked me if it was real or not because of those sides. I was like “uhh🤷🏽‍♂️

Injecting AAS in the same spot over and over definitely creates scar tissue. I know personally. AAS are crystalline in nature. They irritate the injection site and scar tissue is inevitable. Synthol is basically mct oil, a minute amount of silica, and benezol alcohol. It can’t crystallize like AAS. But like anything if injected too frequently with too much it can cause infections and scar tissue. I know this personally too. Hind sight is always 20/20.

Exactly. Some guys think because x person is a pro they will be doing everything the right way but just like many people they get lazy and they have their fav spots and just inject the same muscle again and again. I pretty much only injected my glutes and delts for 10+ years with AAS so now I have started hitting more areas because you will eventually start having issues. Obviously the more you inject the sooner you have issues as well. I mainly stick to longer esters and don't use higher doses most of the year so I am not too bad but still have issues in my delts and glutes because I have injected them so many times with different aas, peptides and l-carnitine. As you state though it's the AAS that causes the issues unless someone is shooting ridiculous amounts of other injectables. All those cycles using short esters and some guys are abusing and injecting large amounts daily so if you stick too much in 1 muscle you will end up with similar issues to Hadi.

looks double bad on Hadi imo cuz the guy has no forearms.
imo thats a dead give away the guy was never meant to have big arms.
so its oil.
phil heath has huge forearms and the arms to go w em. makes sense.

looks double bad on Hadi imo cuz the guy has no forearms.
imo thats a dead give away the guy was never meant to have big arms.
so its oil.
phil heath has huge forearms and the arms to go w em. makes sense.
You think branch had a lot oil in arms then too? It’s kind of hard to tell. He did have small fore arm but good definition

Exactly. Some guys think because x person is a pro they will be doing everything the right way but just like many people they get lazy and they have their fav spots and just inject the same muscle again and again. I pretty much only injected my glutes and delts for 10+ years with AAS so now I have started hitting more areas because you will eventually start having issues. Obviously the more you inject the sooner you have issues as well. I mainly stick to longer esters and don't use higher doses most of the year so I am not too bad but still have issues in my delts and glutes because I have injected them so many times with different aas, peptides and l-carnitine. As you state though it's the AAS that causes the issues unless someone is shooting ridiculous amounts of other injectables. All those cycles using short esters and some guys are abusing and injecting large amounts daily so if you stick too much in 1 muscle you will end up with similar issues to Hadi.
Delts seem to be the most prone to scar tissue formation going by my experience...

I've always only used side delts though since my front delts are too veiny and I can't reach my rear's on my own 🤣

Hadi has POSTED that he doesn’t think he’ll have a chance at this year’s Olympia due to his former manager outing him.
This post has been reported on “Ivan Bodybuilding”.

The irony of you saying a fever, one of my close friends used it and it gave him more of a migraine and his fever has pretty mild but he asked me if it was real or not because of those sides. I was like “uhh🤷🏽‍♂️
Yea 100% fever every time and it’s dose dependent I watched Titus chew up oxy to offset it and this was back when he took X on weekends but wasn’t a druggie at all

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws