over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi squatting 14 plates 5 times on ig

You've only been a member 2 months, yet you seem to know the ongoings of the board for over a decade. How about you tell us your banned user name.

And if you don't think there are any pro bodybuilders on here and that this site doesn't have some extremely knowledgeable members to be considered a bodybuilding board, then I am not sure what you have been reading all this time. Look around; there is more high level sciene on this board than any other "bodybuilding" board I have ever come across(well maybe DAT's site but that was more from one person than a collaborative effort).

The only thing with more ego than the mods here is that squat

Please post some pictures and videos showing your great physique development and impressive lifts.

That's how you get respect here and it's why there's only a small group we consider qualified to criticize and give advice.

This is not a slight at you, I don't know you. But if you want to criticize / advise and be taken seriously, people will want to see what you've achieved.

Please post some pictures and videos showing your great physique development and impressive lifts.

That's how you get respect here and it's why there's only a small group we consider qualified to criticize and give advice.

This is not a slight at you, I don't know you. But if you want to criticize / advise and be taken seriously, people will want to see what you've achieved.

Ahh now here's the thing, I made a subjective statement about a 14 plate squat, which was only 7, that was done with questionable intent. This is how they make money on IG, by doing it for the gram like that's the way they got big, or that you need to be a juiced up mass monster to do shitty squats with that much weight, or that there's a "bodybuilder" squat. Do you think I'm going to make this a legit debate when my responses are "you're a retart"?

Hi, welcome to a bodybuilding board.......your free to not act a fool here too!

I find it amusing anywhere that sells peds is a bodybuilding site. Hmmm, I see no pro cards round here, haven't in almost a decade.

You've only been a member 2 months, yet you seem to know the ongoings of the board for over a decade. How about you tell us your banned user name.

And if you don't think there are any pro bodybuilders on here and that this site doesn't have some extremely knowledgeable members to be considered a bodybuilding board, then I am not sure what you have been reading all this time. Look around; there is more high level sciene on this board than any other "bodybuilding" board I have ever come across(well maybe DAT's site but that was more from one person than a collaborative effort).

Sadly this is the new brain damaged, bitter Little Slice. He's gone again. Go to another board. You're just sad and pathetic now.

Lol, a 600+ squat is rudimentary in weight classes as low as 174. Bodybuilders don't have the mobility to squat and look silly. /Thread.
what level powerlifting is it common to see guys squatting over 600lbs under 180lbs? There are very few guys in the country who can do that. Here’s one.

Haack is a machine. He just keeps improving and makes it look so effortless. I honestly think he's the best deadlifter there is. Yes, others have done more, but no one does it like him. He just grabs it and it's up. No ceremony beforehand, no struggle. His strength-to-weight ratio is awesome.

Oil? This guy prob uses some but he’s a fukin beast - u have balls criticized this guy
j/k means JOKE
everyones only critique is he uses oil. gets old just hearing it so i was just being silly.
dude is legit
-F

My concern is the amount of weight...is it truly necessary for building muscle and at what cost
to his spine/joints down the line? We all know what this type of "heavy" training did to Ronnie.
What's he on now, his 8-9th surgery?
I think Dorian summed it up as to how he avoided severe injury. He had his fair share of tears
etc. (don't get me wrong) but nothing like Ronnie.

No wonder you got banned. Wasn't by me, but I am sure you were on here before and got banned under another name.

Reactions: Bio
Impressive even for a short guy such as Hadi. Depth is perfectly fine as well imo. No need to go deeper than that optimally train the quads.
I give it a 10/10 👍

No wonder you got banned. Wasn't by me, but I am sure you were on here before and got banned under another name.
It's a bit sad that someone like LS that got so much love on this forum fell off the cliff entirely.

LS: if you are reading this, please redeem yourself mate!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws