over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAHA check out what my doc had to say to me

This not the case though.the OP said that the DR told him that he was going to tell all the other DR not to do blood work for him if he asked them too.so that means he would have to tell the other DR's the name of the OP cuz how else would they be able to tell its the OP in there office asking for blood work?

No matter how you look at it is a personal threat towards the soldier(OP) and it should be addressed and brought up to the superiors.and make sure its documented for future use if needed.just so it doesn't stay as a he said she said deal

ah ha, I completely forgot he said that part. Yeah, big no no

Military rules...

First off you can not sue a military doctor or the military in general while in the service or even after you get out. When you enlisted, or even if you got a commission, the minute you signed on the dotted line you gave up that right. Look at your enlistment/commission paperwork, I forget what DD form it is off the top of my head, but its basically a forfeiture of the right to sue, among other rights, for military wrong doing while in the service and after you get out. Just a heads up so you really understand what your options are as far as that.

On a side note if you get a civie doc to write you a script, which you would have to pay out of pocket for, the military really has no say in the treatment. I did that for several health issues just so the Army could not change my scripts or treatments. That is one of the things you have to consider in this en devour. Once a civilian doctor writes a script it takes almost an act of god for the military to change that script.

First off you can not sue a military doctor or the military in general while in the service or even after you get out. When you enlisted, or even if you got a commission, the minute you signed on the dotted line you gave up that right. Look at your enlistment/commission paperwork, I forget what DD form it is off the top of my head, but its basically a forfeiture of the right to sue, among other rights, for military wrong doing while in the service and after you get out. Just a heads up so you really understand what your options are as far as that.

On a side note if you get a civie doc to write you a script, which you would have to pay out of pocket for, the military really has no say in the treatment. I did that for several health issues just so the Army could not change my scripts or treatments. That is one of the things you have to consider in this en devour. Once a civilian doctor writes a script it takes almost an act of god for the military to change that script.

Yeah that's why I said one is property of the government once signing in. But that being said a quick google search will show exact cases of DOD doctors breaking hipaa laws and getting sued, and the government settling and losing the case. So it really would depend on the lawyer one has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's why I said one is property of the government once signing in. But that being said a quick google search will show exact cases of DOD doctors breaking hipaa laws and getting sued, and the government settling and losing the case. So it really would depend on the lawyer one has.

Very true, but if you look at most those cases it was either a DOD contracted doctor which is not covered by the same laws as military doctors, or it was a military doc and that specific case involved extremely gross negligence. But as we all know military docs are fairly well known for their incompetency and that is why there has been so many cases of them being sued.

The other thing to that I just skimmed over is that military docs do not have to keep any of your records confidential. They can and often do share your personal medical history with the local staff as you do not have a set doctor (most are just PA`s anyways), you just get whoever is on rotation that day.

I have been running into the same thing with Kaiser. You need to be testosterone Dead before they will do anything for you.

Very true, but if you look at most those cases it was either a DOD contracted doctor which is not covered by the same laws as military doctors, or it was a military doc and that specific case involved extremely gross negligence. But as we all know military docs are fairly well known for their incompetency and that is why there has been so many cases of them being sued.

The other thing to that I just skimmed over is that military docs do not have to keep any of your records confidential. They can and often do share your personal medical history with the local staff as you do not have a set doctor (most are just PA`s anyways), you just get whoever is on rotation that day.

Yeah I know what you mean buddy. It's definitely a shitty position to be in. I would suck it up and find a way to pay the extra to do a one time visit to an endo to get an extra look if I was the OP. His test can back in the normal range, but certainly very low for someone of his age.

OP I hope the doctor sees that he should help. If you get a chance mate just print off as much information from credible sources about low testosterone and just show the doctor that. Make it clear your not trying to step on his toes, but being proactive because you want to be healthier and feel overall better.

:yeahthat:

Exactly what workhard just said. If the doc doesn't bite after you try to show him you are just trying to be proactive then I would just pony up and pay the out of pocket expense to see a civilian doc. Trust me I know it sucks I had do do that on more than one occasion but in the end it worked out for the best. And whatever you do, DO NOT mention Tricare. The moment you mention that the civilian docs will start to ask for referrals, etc and then you will be back at the same place you started.

Good luck OP on whatever your descion is

A bad ass attorney will find loop holes in the system and win the case no matter what u signed.just cuz u sign a waiver does not give them the right to neglect u then clean their butt by oh he signed a waiver we good.

As far as medical records u may be right but he still can't denied u of service and threaten u that he going to tell all other doc's not to provide u with that specific service.that ludicrous

If the military has and is doing things like this then it a shame to serve for such organization.that u putting your life at risk day in day out to fight for our country.not to mention being apart from your loved ones

Last edited:
in all probability ana will raise your test levels.

use something like tne, or an oral for a little bit.

also, do not support people that do not support you!!!!!!!!!!

I would never take money from an organization that does not let me live the life I want to live, this is the first part of your problem! by being a part of the military you are doing this, if you want to live your life on juice great go ahead, but stop trying to play both sides at the same time, it is morally week.

or do your thing and don't bitch if you get caught. its all very simple.

I understand, but I have to be cautious for my future. I do not plan on staying in after my contract is up, I want to get a civilian law enforcement job.
Reason i'm not just going out and doing my own thing, is because if a job asks in the future if I've used aas, I don't want to have to try and lie. especially if there is a polygraph test. I plan on doing something somewhat important when I get out, because I should have top secret clearance by then. Which will go a long way in the civilian world, I believe. Whether it's working a PSD(personal security detail) for someone very rich/important, or something else. Trust me, I contemplate every day just saying fuck it, and buying everything. But I know that may not be smart, for the future of my career, and my endocrine system. lol. Although I believe I have a good base, I don't want to use too soon.

I hope that explains everything.

Ya I just remembered that earlier. haha. well, I could at least get the egotistical guy in trouble, possibly fired. I'm not going to give away his rank, but according to it, I would think he has a pretty good retirement/pension he wouldn't want to lose. lol

Ya I just remembered that earlier. haha. well, I could at least get the egotistical guy in trouble, possibly fired. I'm not going to give away his rank, but according to it, I would think he has a pretty good retirement/pension he wouldn't want to lose. lol

out of curiosity what time of day did you get your 2nd set of bw done?

yes very incompetent, idiots had me where I did not walk for 2 years after doing 2 surgeries, they wanted to do a 3rd but I got my ass to a civilian doc, told him what they wanted to do and he said no way in hell do you want to do that, and the OP mentioned patient advocacy, man that was a joke when I was in a military hosp, the word patient should have been replaced with army and hospital, the person that held that role in no way represented patients and would lie to younger guys about their rights, hell he lied to my family when I was first injured.

Brother I have kids almost your age.so I tell u this as a father would to his son.follow your dreams and believes don't let anyone deprive u or steer u away from that.if u stumble and make mistakes along the way.get up wipe the dust off and keep pushing forward.im not referring to anyone in specific here just life it self.you sound like u got your head on ur shoulders and have ur future in working plans.congrates

I understand, but I have to be cautious for my future. I do not plan on staying in after my contract is up, I want to get a civilian law enforcement job.
Reason i'm not just going out and doing my own thing, is because if a job asks in the future if I've used aas, I don't want to have to try and lie. especially if there is a polygraph test. I plan on doing something somewhat important when I get out, because I should have top secret clearance by then. Which will go a long way in the civilian world, I believe. Whether it's working a PSD(personal security detail) for someone very rich/important, or something else. Trust me, I contemplate every day just saying fuck it, and buying everything. But I know that may not be smart, for the future of my career, and my endocrine system. lol. Although I believe I have a good base, I don't want to use too soon.

out of curiosity what time of day did you get your 2nd set of bw done?

probably got drawn at 1015.
Woke up at 830 and all I had to eat was shake with 50g carbs, and p28 bagel with some p28 white chocolate pb on it :)

Brother I have kids almost your age.so I tell u this as a father would to his son.follow your dreams and believes don't let anyone deprive u or steer u away from that.if u stumble and make mistakes along the way.get up wipe the dust off and keep pushing forward.im not referring to anyone in specific here just life it self.you sound like u got your head on ur shoulders and have ur future in working plans.congrates

thanks. I appreciate that. Don't hear stuff like that DIRECTLY very often.

Pretty shitty how he claimed he was going to spread the word about not doing any more panels on you to all the other military docs.

Be careful trying to mix your life outside the military with the Doctors on base. Not sure where you are stationed dont say it anyway on here but most of the docs we get to see are only PA's they have only 14mos of training.

Also, remember how many soldiers abuse the system and sick call to get out of work now days they dont have time to see you for stuff like that.
If you make the wrong person at your company mad and they test you and find stuff in your system they will try to kick you out.

It is better to become friends with the lab techs in your unit that can privately run the tests and email them to you. Good luck stay safe. MM

Be careful trying to mix your life outside the military with the Doctors on base. Not sure where you are stationed dont say it anyway on here but most of the docs we get to see are only PA's they have only 14mos of training.

Also, remember how many soldiers abuse the system and sick call to get out of work now days they dont have time to see you for stuff like that.
If you make the wrong person at your company mad and they test you and find stuff in your system they will try to kick you out.

It is better to become friends with the lab techs in your unit that can privately run the tests and email them to you. Good luck stay safe. MM

nothing in my system. from what I've heard, they wont even test people for it. when they test, theyre usually looking for marijuana, meth, etc. those drugs. not aas. I also heard they have to send you to California to test for it. And it costs way to much money. I can see them testing you if you weigh 150 one year with a 32in waist, then 200lbs with a 32 in waist. lol. Just trying to throw something ridiculous out there.

unfortunitly it explains the moral decay I was talking about.

military, LE? bro both things you are at odds with, you want to be a recreational drug user while enforcing laws against it or supporting governments that do. this is about as hypocritical as one can be.

I think its shameful and horeish to accept money in such a fashion.

this is why our world has problems. people always want to play both sides rather then being pure and true for nothing more then being genuine, it is always much easier to be in the middle, I hope you never have to experience what its like if it all gets taken away form you.

truly shameful...

:naughty:

Jman9229 as long as you have a script for your testosterone and other drugs it does not matter. I was picked up by a private security company which I was of course polygraphed for (and then after I got picked up the wifey said NO lol. Something about I need to get a degree blah blah blah lol). When the "have you ever used steroids?" question came up I told them the truth- I have and do use steroids (testosterone) and have a prescription for it. The moment they hear the word "prescription" you are in the free and clear. And it doesn't matter if it was prescribed by a civilian doctor or a military one. Again either way your in the clear.

As far as trying to find a nice PSD/contracting job good luck bud. Unless you are tabbed with a shit ton of experience the likelihood of anyone one getting picked up is slim to none. There just simply isn't a need for that many contractors right now. And on top of it the market is already flooded with SOCOM guys (SF, Rangers, PJ`s, Force Recon, Seals, etc.) since the wars have pretty much ended and a lot of the contacts have dried up, letting a lot of these guys go. These are the same guys that are biting at the chomp to pick up the same contacts as you are looking to do.

Personally I would stick with LE if were you, much easier to get into and the pension is really nice. Plus its nice to have job security and fairly stable work hours. But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic