over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAHA check out what my doc had to say to me

Jman9229 as long as you have a script for your testosterone and other drugs it does not matter. I was picked up by a private security company which I was of course polygraphed for (and then after I got picked up the wifey said NO lol. Something about I need to get a degree blah blah blah lol). When the "have you ever used steroids?" question came up I told them the truth- I have and do use steroids (testosterone) and have a prescription for it. The moment they hear the word "prescription" you are in the free and clear. And it doesn't matter if it was prescribed by a civilian doctor or a military one. Again either way your in the clear.

As far as trying to find a nice PSD/contracting job good luck bud. Unless you are tabbed with a shit ton of experience the likelihood of anyone one getting picked up is slim to none. There just simply isn't a need for that many contractors right now. And on top of it the market is already flooded with SOCOM guys (SF, Rangers, PJ`s, Force Recon, Seals, etc.) since the wars have pretty much ended and a lot of the contacts have dried up, letting a lot of these guys go. These are the same guys that are biting at the chomp to pick up the same contacts as you are looking to do.

Personally I would stick with LE if were you, much easier to get into and the pension is really nice. Plus its nice to have job security and fairly stable work hours. But that's just my opinion.

Ya I understand. I was just throwing the PSD job out there. Haha. very unlikely. Swat is more of a likely than a PSD. But, i'll take what I can get in this economy.

unfortunitly it explains the moral decay I was talking about.

military, LE? bro both things you are at odds with, you want to be a recreational drug user while enforcing laws against it or supporting governments that do. this is about as hypocritical as one can be.

I think its shameful and horeish to accept money in such a fashion.

this is why our world has problems. people always want to play both sides rather then being pure and true for nothing more then being genuine, it is always much easier to be in the middle, I hope you never have to experience what its like if it all gets taken away form you.

truly shameful...

:naughty:

But if I have a script for it, legal! I consider drugs(in terms of law enforcement), something that I would enforce....meth, cocaine, heroine, etc. shit that will fuckin fuck you up. Things you can get addicted to. And is NOT good for you at all. AAS can be good for you, and not so harmful. Anyone on TRT will more than likely tell you, its made them feel much better. physically, mentally, emotionally. Just look at any type of "drug". Look at Tylenol. Tylenol can be bad for you. If you use it wrong. But it can also be very beneficial. Same thing for AAS. Yes, it can be bad, and illegal, but it can also be good if used properly.

I realize this might by hypocritical, but that's how it is.

Last edited:
what you need to do is....

1. educate yourself so you are prepared (record it if you can)
2. review the interaction in your mind how it might go and have a plan for each direction Doc might take it
3. try to lead the conversation where YOU want it to go
4. tear him limb from limb educationally and confidently and make him feel like a moron.... then if he keeps it goin let him know you have recorded the conversation along with his half assed answers and attitude and will play it for his superiors.... he wont like that at all....back off, ask questions and yield to his "expertise" (give him a way out) and ul prob get your script.

But if I have a script for it, legal! I consider drugs(in terms of law enforcement), something that I would enforce....meth, cocaine, heroine, etc. shit that will fuckin fuck you up. Things you can get addicted to. And is NOT good for you at all. AAS can be good for you, and not so harmful. Anyone on TRT will more than likely tell you, its made them feel much better. physically, mentally, emotionally. Just look at any type of "drug". Look at Tylenol. Tylenol can be bad for you. If you use it wrong. But it can also be very beneficial. Same thing for AAS. Yes, it can be bad, and illegal, but it can also be good if used properly.

I realize this might by hypocritical, but that's how it is.

at least you realize its hypocritical...

the my drug is better then your drug mentality permeates our society and is ignorant, and really kinda disgusting...

idk not much else to say I guess, you know youre a hypocrite and are ok with it, again this is a common feature in le and military, just not what it is to be a conscious human being.

you point out yourself all drugs can be good and bad, I agree with this, they can all have a time and a place, but you are the one that potentially wants to ruin peoples lives by the choices that you and they make.

the very simple reality is you want to be a recreational drug user.

you did not go about this or start researching because you were lost and sick and had a problem, you are looking for an rx to cover your ass so you can participate in a failed system.

based on your post, are you saying if you were a member of a pd and being the gung hoe military type that you seem to be on there swat team, you have to raid a house in the early hours of the morning, would you not do it or participate if it were a suspected UG rather then a meth lab?

lol!

I think we all know the answer here...

would you look at your coworkers and tell them that we should not raid this house because they are only selling steroids and you personally feel that's ok, because you yourself use them?

I think not.

this is an example of moral integrity. ( this is what you and your coworkers are missing )

probably you would all raid the house, ruin these peoples lives, shoot the dog kick the cat and steal what you want for yourself...

at least the guys I know have the balls to jack people straight up and not look for big brother to protect them...

there are many things in life one can become addicted too, is addiction and its potential now our baseline for legality?

do you think it should be?

if you look around here, while the definition of addiction may or may not be accurate in many cases we sure have more then our fair shair of people abusing drugs in unhealthy very habitual way, but this is all ok?

all the bros having heart attacks and other major health problems at young ages is ok?

you know, I see more dangerous health problems here then in the majority of the other drug users I know...

yet other recs are the devil and steroids are ok...

im glad we have young intelligent people working with nuclear weapons... lol! our world is no doubt a safer place!

:banghead:

at least you realize its hypocritical...

the my drug is better then your drug mentality permeates our society and is ignorant, and really kinda disgusting...

idk not much else to say I guess, you know youre a hypocrite and are ok with it, again this is a common feature in le and military, just not what it is to be a conscious human being.

you point out yourself all drugs can be good and bad, I agree with this, they can all have a time and a place, but you are the one that potentially wants to ruin peoples lives by the choices that you and they make.

the very simple reality is you want to be a recreational drug user.

you did not go about this or start researching because you were lost and sick and had a problem, you are looking for an rx to cover your ass so you can participate in a failed system.

based on your post, are you saying if you were a member of a pd and being the gung hoe military type that you seem to be on there swat team, you have to raid a house in the early hours of the morning, would you not do it or participate if it were a suspected UG rather then a meth lab?

lol!

I think we all know the answer here...

would you look at your coworkers and tell them that we should not raid this house because they are only selling steroids and you personally feel that's ok, because you yourself use them?

I think not.

this is an example of moral integrity. ( this is what you and your coworkers are missing )

probably you would all raid the house, ruin these peoples lives, shoot the dog kick the cat and steal what you want for yourself...

at least the guys I know have the balls to jack people straight up and not look for big brother to protect them...

there are many things in life one can become addicted too, is addiction and its potential now our baseline for legality?

do you think it should be?

if you look around here, while the definition of addiction may or may not be accurate in many cases we sure have more then our fair shair of people abusing drugs in unhealthy very habitual way, but this is all ok?

all the bros having heart attacks and other major health problems at young ages is ok?

you know, I see more dangerous health problems here then in the majority of the other drug users I know...

yet other recs are the devil and steroids are ok...

im glad we have young intelligent people working with nuclear weapons... lol! our world is no doubt a safer place!

:banghead:

Alright buddy, this thread wasn't meant for a debate. If you don't agree, then beat it. And for you to actually bash me, for serving my country and putting my life on the line, to protect your freedom(if you even live in the states) is very rude and disrespectful. I'm 99% sure you have not served your country, because no brother or sister of mine, would ever disrespect someone like that. Arguing with you is going to be like arguing with a wall. It isn't gonna move. And you just called me out PERSONALLY. and that, SIR, is fucked up. You don't know me. nor will you ever.

Last edited:
I don't have to explain anything to you. Peoples life choices change, you dont know what you would actually do in a given situation until the time actually comes. So yes, shoot a dog if need be. Idk how that has to come into play with anything. Sounds like you have a problem with LE to me.

Also, you spelled "shair" wrong. Einstein

I don't have to explain anything to you. Peoples life choices change, you dont know what you would actually do in a given situation until the time actually comes. So yes, shoot a dog if need be. Idk how that has to come into play with anything. Sounds like you have a problem with LE to me.

Also, you spelled "shair" wrong. Einstein

You can't see the problem with wanting be an officer of the law, while using illegal substances yourself?

Anyone on TRT will more than likely tell you, its made them feel much better.

I'm probably going to get shit on for this.

But what about those people on TRT who do extensive bloodwork and find out that their RBC's and hematocrits are dangerously high, and that TRT has endangered their health?

How do you know that you won't be one of those people?

Well, you don't. You can't. Your doctor can't.

The only way to know is to put you on TRT, and to monitor you regularly. There's a risk.

Why take the risk? Well, there has to be a medically justifiable reward.

Your doc doesn't see that. Why not? Your test readings are in the normal range. Yes, they're low. But: they're normal. Moreover, no reputable endo is going to prescribe TRT, with its risks, based on normal (even low normal) blood reading. If you are truly demonstrating other symptoms: like you can't put on muscle mass, you can't perform physical labor, then a reasonable course of action would be to get multiple tests done.

But that's not the case here. Dude, your making progress.

When I went to my TRT doc, my levels were in the shitter. Close to zero. I was 47 years old, I'm suffering from a disease (a metabolic disease), I take painkillers (doctor Rx'd). I was suicidal, depressed, hadn't had sex in over 2 years. I was unable to recover from a simple arm workout. Some nights I would sleep 15 hours. I was obese, (50% bodyfat) apple-shaped - very estrogenic body shaped. My E2 levels tested super high.

It was a no-brainer for me to go on TRT.

See the difference?

I had no quality of life. You have a great quality of life.

I respect that you want to improve, but I'd also like to point out that at your age, TRT is really a shitty answer. Yeah, it sounds like fun: oooh, I get needles from the doc, and Watson test cyp, and I get to inject legally. After about 5 years, or 10 years, or 15 years, or 20 years, when you feel like a fucking pincushion, when you have accumulated scar tissue, when it hurts to put a needle just about anywhere, it's not so fun any more. And by then your balls are shut down, and you realize: this TRT shit is for the rest of my fucking life.

And then you get a little sloppy with your technique, and you get an abcess.

Suddenly, this shit is really a pain in the ass when you end up in the OR and they're cutting a chunk out of your glute to save your life.

I'd respectfully suggest that, at your age, you be happy that you're healthy, that you have normal (albeit low normal) T levels. If you're religious, thank your god every day you wake up and can train and do the things you love to do.

Thanks for serving.

I'm probably going to get shit on for this.

But what about those people on TRT who do extensive bloodwork and find out that their RBC's and hematocrits are dangerously high, and that TRT has endangered their health?

How do you know that you won't be one of those people?

Well, you don't. You can't. Your doctor can't.

The only way to know is to put you on TRT, and to monitor you regularly. There's a risk.

Why take the risk? Well, there has to be a medically justifiable reward.

Your doc doesn't see that. Why not? Your test readings are in the normal range. Yes, they're low. But: they're normal. Moreover, no reputable endo is going to prescribe TRT, with its risks, based on normal (even low normal) blood reading. If you are truly demonstrating other symptoms: like you can't put on muscle mass, you can't perform physical labor, then a reasonable course of action would be to get multiple tests done.

But that's not the case here. Dude, your making progress.

When I went to my TRT doc, my levels were in the shitter. Close to zero. I was 47 years old, I'm suffering from a disease (a metabolic disease), I take painkillers (doctor Rx'd). I was suicidal, depressed, hadn't had sex in over 2 years. I was unable to recover from a simple arm workout. Some nights I would sleep 15 hours. I was obese, (50% bodyfat) apple-shaped - very estrogenic body shaped. My E2 levels tested super high.

It was a no-brainer for me to go on TRT.

See the difference?

I had no quality of life. You have a great quality of life.

I respect that you want to improve, but I'd also like to point out that at your age, TRT is really a shitty answer. Yeah, it sounds like fun: oooh, I get needles from the doc, and Watson test cyp, and I get to inject legally. After about 5 years, or 10 years, or 15 years, or 20 years, when you feel like a fucking pincushion, when you have accumulated scar tissue, when it hurts to put a needle just about anywhere, it's not so fun any more. And by then your balls are shut down, and you realize: this TRT shit is for the rest of my fucking life.

And then you get a little sloppy with your technique, and you get an abcess.

Suddenly, this shit is really a pain in the ass when you end up in the OR and they're cutting a chunk out of your glute to save your life.

I'd respectfully suggest that, at your age, you be happy that you're healthy, that you have normal (albeit low normal) T levels. If you're religious, thank your god every day you wake up and can train and do the things you love to do.

Thanks for serving.

Very true. Thanks for your response and input.

Did you record the conversation or do you have an incredible memory?

didn't record it. I didn't think I would be disrespected that much. Especially because it's the military.

And I have really shitty memory. haha. I typed this up as soon as I got home, so I wouldn't forget.

Very true. Thanks for your response and input.

Bro, thanks for at least reading and not just dissing my opinion.

Seriously - I looked at your pics, and you are making progress. I totally and completely respect that you want progress to come faster. That's part of the game, either we come into with that mindset, or we catch it like some disease.

I just want you to be aware that in my shoes, it's not all fun being on TRT. It's another PITA thing to take care; another series of tests to monitor; another set of variables impacting my health and well-being.

And now the studies are coming out that there's negative CV implications. Another thing to wonder about. Sure, we might sit here and dismiss those studies, but: do I don't have an unlimited subscribtion to all the endo journals, and I don't know all the studies in depth that have taken place.

Whatever your decision is, I wish you nothing but solid gains, the best of luck, and again, give you much respect for busting your ass.

Alright buddy, this thread wasn't meant for a debate. If you don't agree, then beat it. And for you to actually bash me, for serving my country and putting my life on the line, to protect your freedom(if you even live in the states) is very rude and disrespectful. I'm 99% sure you have not served your country, because no brother or sister of mine, would ever disrespect someone like that. Arguing with you is going to be like arguing with a wall. It isn't gonna move. And you just called me out PERSONALLY. and that, SIR, is fucked up. You don't know me. nor will you ever.

im not really sure how you interpret my posts asbashing you. I didn't call you names, all I did is point out some flawed thinking. just like youre reaction to the doctor, your reaction to my statements is a little emotional and childish.

I do spell badly and don't care enough to use spell check, if you want to make fun of me for that have at it, I could really care less.

now lets address something real quick, this crap about putting your life on the line.

have you really done that? how many times have you been on the wrong end of a gun? how many times have you had to face that in your life? I can garentee I have been in this situation many more times then you have. so lets cut the crap about life on the line. I live on that line, experience has tought me to recognize others who are on that line and some kid sitting behind a desk playing with nuclear weapons aint it.

you are a 20 something year old kid buying into the propaganda of what it is tobe in the army and serve your country.

you are not protecting my or anyone elses freedom, the government of the united states is the biggest risk to personal freedom that any citizen of that country or the world has. there is no evil empire out to get us, shit the majority of terrorist activities on US soil in the past 20 years or so are directly associated with the government of the united states! the reality is the people you work for are the most dangerous terrorists and control freaks on the planet.

if you want to support that, its your decision. but you came here looking for drug advise, I am a drug professional and have offered you good advice even though you may not like it.

I also took the time to look at your pics. you are young and in no way ready to use these drugs. you should learn to eat, learn to train and develop a base, a base needs to be more then a skinny kid hitting the gym for a few years.

for what little it may mean to you, I have risked my life to defend what I believe in, but if I die doing it no one is gona feel bad for me, there is no glory in my side eventhoguh I may go out of my way to do the right thing or genuinely help people. I did live in the states, I have studied all of our laws and believe in the idea of the constitution, have you ever read it? whatis happening in that coutry right now is what the constitution was written to protect. I did my best to change it, I did my best to work withinthe system to make a difference.

the sad reality is no one wants a difference. even those that are directly effectedby this, like you. you want to use drugs, you don't want to risk the legal consiquences, in reality why should you have to? why should you run the risk of loosing your job, your freedom, your family and all that you have worked for because of decisions that only effect you?

I don't think you should. I think you should have the option of doing what you choose with your body. I think you should be able to work with professional that care about your health and cares about teaching you the right way to accomplish your goals, rather then the money you put in there pocket. sadly this option is not available, simply because of the taboo surrounding drugs and the massive amounts of money made by the current systems.

we could work to make this world a better place, it would mean making lots of changes, there is no way we can do this with any of the governments that we have in place. I have seen both the rich and the poor side of drugs I have seen the money and the suffering, neither needs to exist, it does because we choose to let it exist.

you know that part in the constitution about we the people...well it doesn't just apply to the USA it applies to 99% of the people in this world as we the people of this world all basically want the same things, freedom, family health and the ability to persue our dreams. 1% of the population is making the rules, 1% of the population is making most of the money, and it is to the detriment of the 99%. you are directly supporting that 1%, just another paid thug buying into the dream that you will never really achieve.

you come here to talk about drugs, I shared my insite on that, if you showed a little more character I would probably be happy to share more information on that subject. I just have a problem helping those that directly support the things I know to be wrong, military, LE and government.

I haven't paid taxes in many years and I have left the USA, not because it is easy, but because I will not live a life of hypocracy I wont say one thing and do another, and I wont support thigns that I know to be wrong, even if it make my life exponentially harder, and it sure has, at leastin the end I will know I stayed true and genuine and did my best to be the best person I could be.

I was on trt for 2 years and I honestly thought it sucks. I am totally off and have a better sex drive than I had on. i have no angry outbursts or anxiety anymore and am enjoying life more. my hemocrit & cholesterol went down. also my acne went away.

Bro, thanks for at least reading and not just dissing my opinion.

Seriously - I looked at your pics, and you are making progress. I totally and completely respect that you want progress to come faster. That's part of the game, either we come into with that mindset, or we catch it like some disease.

I just want you to be aware that in my shoes, it's not all fun being on TRT. It's another PITA thing to take care; another series of tests to monitor; another set of variables impacting my health and well-being.

And now the studies are coming out that there's negative CV implications. Another thing to wonder about. Sure, we might sit here and dismiss those studies, but: do I don't have an unlimited subscribtion to all the endo journals, and I don't know all the studies in depth that have taken place.

Whatever your decision is, I wish you nothing but solid gains, the best of luck, and again, give you much respect for busting your ass.

thanks buddy, much appreciated.

im not really sure how you interpret my posts asbashing you. I didn't call you names, all I did is point out some flawed thinking. just like youre reaction to the doctor, your reaction to my statements is a little emotional and childish.

I do spell badly and don't care enough to use spell check, if you want to make fun of me for that have at it, I could really care less.

now lets address something real quick, this crap about putting your life on the line.

have you really done that? how many times have you been on the wrong end of a gun? how many times have you had to face that in your life? I can garentee I have been in this situation many more times then you have. so lets cut the crap about life on the line. I live on that line, experience has tought me to recognize others who are on that line and some kid sitting behind a desk playing with nuclear weapons aint it.

you are a 20 something year old kid buying into the propaganda of what it is tobe in the army and serve your country.

you are not protecting my or anyone elses freedom, the government of the united states is the biggest risk to personal freedom that any citizen of that country or the world has. there is no evil empire out to get us, shit the majority of terrorist activities on US soil in the past 20 years or so are directly associated with the government of the united states! the reality is the people you work for are the most dangerous terrorists and control freaks on the planet.

if you want to support that, its your decision. but you came here looking for drug advise, I am a drug professional and have offered you good advice even though you may not like it.

I also took the time to look at your pics. you are young and in no way ready to use these drugs. you should learn to eat, learn to train and develop a base, a base needs to be more then a skinny kid hitting the gym for a few years.

for what little it may mean to you, I have risked my life to defend what I believe in, but if I die doing it no one is gona feel bad for me, there is no glory in my side eventhoguh I may go out of my way to do the right thing or genuinely help people. I did live in the states, I have studied all of our laws and believe in the idea of the constitution, have you ever read it? whatis happening in that coutry right now is what the constitution was written to protect. I did my best to change it, I did my best to work withinthe system to make a difference.

the sad reality is no one wants a difference. even those that are directly effectedby this, like you. you want to use drugs, you don't want to risk the legal consiquences, in reality why should you have to? why should you run the risk of loosing your job, your freedom, your family and all that you have worked for because of decisions that only effect you?

I don't think you should. I think you should have the option of doing what you choose with your body. I think you should be able to work with professional that care about your health and cares about teaching you the right way to accomplish your goals, rather then the money you put in there pocket. sadly this option is not available, simply because of the taboo surrounding drugs and the massive amounts of money made by the current systems.

we could work to make this world a better place, it would mean making lots of changes, there is no way we can do this with any of the governments that we have in place. I have seen both the rich and the poor side of drugs I have seen the money and the suffering, neither needs to exist, it does because we choose to let it exist.

you know that part in the constitution about we the people...well it doesn't just apply to the USA it applies to 99% of the people in this world as we the people of this world all basically want the same things, freedom, family health and the ability to persue our dreams. 1% of the population is making the rules, 1% of the population is making most of the money, and it is to the detriment of the 99%. you are directly supporting that 1%, just another paid thug buying into the dream that you will never really achieve.

you come here to talk about drugs, I shared my insite on that, if you showed a little more character I would probably be happy to share more information on that subject. I just have a problem helping those that directly support the things I know to be wrong, military, LE and government.

I haven't paid taxes in many years and I have left the USA, not because it is easy, but because I will not live a life of hypocracy I wont say one thing and do another, and I wont support thigns that I know to be wrong, even if it make my life exponentially harder, and it sure has, at leastin the end I will know I stayed true and genuine and did my best to be the best person I could be.

I acknowledge and agree with some of the stuff you said. just like why should there be laws on what we do to our bodies. such as wearing a helmet on a motorcycle. it should be my decision whether I want to take a higher risk by not wearing a helmet. it doesn't effect anyone else.

As far as training and nutrition...thanks for the input, I realize this is the first thing everyone who knows a lick about bodybuilding will suggest. more so nutrition though. And I have good nutrition. And my training is pretty good too. I've tried lots of different things, and have finally found what seems to work best for certain body parts, besides calves. those bastards are staying small no matter what I do.

but again, you don't know me. you don't know what I do for my job. you assumed I "sit behind a desk playing with nuclear weapons". you are completely wrong. I've lost many brothers and sisters fighting to defend our country, and i'm not just talking about any soldier in the military. I'm talking about people who are in the same career field as me. Who went through the same training as me. So honestly, just drop it. Like I said before, you don't know me, and never will.

I acknowledge and agree with some of the stuff you said. just like why should there be laws on what we do to our bodies. such as wearing a helmet on a motorcycle. it should be my decision whether I want to take a higher risk by not wearing a helmet. it doesn't effect anyone else.

As far as training and nutrition...thanks for the input, I realize this is the first thing everyone who knows a lick about bodybuilding will suggest. more so nutrition though. And I have good nutrition. And my training is pretty good too. I've tried lots of different things, and have finally found what seems to work best for certain body parts, besides calves. those bastards are staying small no matter what I do.

but again, you don't know me. you don't know what I do for my job. you assumed I "sit behind a desk playing with nuclear weapons". you are completely wrong. I've lost many brothers and sisters fighting to defend our country, and i'm not just talking about any soldier in the military. I'm talking about people who are in the same career field as me. Who went through the same training as me. So honestly, just drop it. Like I said before, you don't know me, and never will.

youre still 20 something, I promise you have avery very long way to go before you figure out the whole training thing.

I highered dc 10 years ago and I am still figuring out the training thing, and finially getting my calves to grow! :p

lol

you military guys love to take this all supper serious, which is why I enjoy having a little fun at your expense, because I have lived through some real shit, I have been on the wrong end of guns and have had people willing and capable wanting to kill me at some point, I also don't have a battalion of "brothers" to back me up or all the star wars technology.

for a time growing up I spent a lot of time with guys who were seals and other types of special forces in vietnam, real fucked up mentally scared people. I also was able to take special classes put on by marine corps snipers when I was a kid at camp perry ohio ( no more then 14 people per year were chosen for this) , national high power shooting championship, these guys were the best in all of our armed forces. I have had friends that after leaving the service became professional paid killers and not for anything associated with our govt, I have also had friends that were untrained professional killers. I have lost friends and "brothers" to this life.

try and understand where my perspective may come from when I see a young person that I know has never been in a real war or genuinely life threatening situation spouting off about all this.

we are all here to learn about bb and how to better ourselves, humility should be a part of that.

no hard feelings

;)

This is going to be a long post, but trust me, it will be interesting. ;)

Alright so little back tracking here..Got my test levels checked in august, didn't get the results until November. Total was 360, free was 70. Didn't tamper with them at all. got them checked around afternoon after I was up for a few hrs already and ate a couple times. i'm turning 22 next month.

Okay so here's where it gets interesting, they said my levels were normal, but the doc didn't really know much about hrt and what not. So, I went in for an appointment today to talk about getting them done again, but with more panels.

I am active duty, so I saw a military doctor. First thing he says is:
DOC- I'm not doing blood work on you because you already got them done and your results came back normal
ME- so youre saying 360 is normal
DOC- yes
ME- I did quite a bit of research and it says 360 is low, especially for someone my age
DOC- oh so you have a medical degree?
ME- no
DOC- why do you think they were low
ME- the ranges given are 200-1000, and that is for all ages. i'm 21, mine should be high.
DOC- your levels change throughout the day and have other factors like nutrition. (guy must not have realized the time of day I took them and I had eaten twice that day). so you think you have a problem because you cant get bigger. (I never said anything to him about what my goals were or if I was even trying to get bigger)
ME- ya, but there's other signs
DOC- what signs
ME -I feel lethargic
DOC- so you have a PRP issue(prp is a program I'm where you basically get evaluated all the time on your reliability, because I work with nukes) Then asked what I thought lethargic was?
ME- I feel lazy, tired, and don't feel like doing anything, that's what I think beig lethargic is
DOC- No, being lethargic is like a baby who just lays there with its eyes open and cant do anything. So you get home from work and are too tired to do anything
ME- no, this is on my days off as well
DOC- so I should send you to mental health to get evaluated because youre depressed.
ME- no I don't have a problem with work or anything, and i'm not depressed. I also don't get morning wood, and my libido is low.
DOC- morning wood doesn't mean you have low test
ME- Yes but it can be a symptom, how do you know its not if you don't test it?
DOC- How do I know you don't have a brain tumor unless I test for that?
ME- you don't
DOC- whats your caloric intake
ME- 4000
DOC- what are you eating
ME- chicken and rice(just a quick answer to show I eat right)
DOC- you need to eat more beef and potatoes
ME- I actually have a beef meal, and a steak meal, and I get a cheat meal about every other day
DOC- lift heavy and eat 6000 cals (I've tried 5x5 training as well, and it didn't work for me, but I didn't tell him that. or ask how i'm suppose to hit all my muscle fibers by just lifting heavy. lol)

So then he starts looking at my knees/legs and tells me my knees get pain because my vastus medialis(inner quad) is bigger than my vastus lateralis(outer quad). which causes my knee cap to turn because my vastus medialis is basically pulling my knee cap. also went on to because my calves are smaller than my legs, that will also cause pain. then went to say my hamstrings are also smaller than my quads, and that will cause pain as well.
So finally, after going over everything

DOC- what labs does your coach want(I never said I had a coach)
ME- I don't have a coach(I do though, but this is all me requesting it), I want to get all my hormones, and liver, thyroid, etc.
DOC- l'll put you in for bloodwork that will have to do with your metabolism (thyroid etc.) but im not doing test because you just got them done in November(wrong, got the results in November, but labs done in august)
ME- I actually got them done in august
DOC- okay i'll do it one more time, but if they come back the same youre not getting them done again, and i'm telling every doctor not to let you get labs done and waste money.

We also briefly talked about genetics, and he said I will never be big because of my genetics. LOL

Sooo, what do yall think about that? I wanted to punch him in the face, but military and all...I would be screwed. I also wanted to just walk out halfway through, but I knew I would get in trouble for that as well.

Your doctor is the wrong doctor, hope u don't mind me saying that..... He acts as if hes a "know it all", a medical degree doesn't make anyone know it all or have all the answers..... I am a firm believer that your own intuition is God given and very powerful....

MAybe consider changing doctors, don't beat around the bush with him, just tell him, I do not feel my best, but I am in no way depressed.

Your doctor is the wrong doctor, hope u don't mind me saying that..... He acts as if hes a "know it all", a medical degree doesn't make anyone know it all or have all the answers..... I am a firm believer that your own intuition is God given and very powerful....

MAybe consider changing doctors, don't beat around the bush with him, just tell him, I do not feel my best, but I am in no way depressed.

agreed bro. unfortunately, I do not know who my primary doctor is. I've had 3 separate appointments regarding this issue, and have seen 3 different "doctors".

Well if you need to there are ways to get this done within the law if that is what you are after. I would look to alternatives to full blown TRT at this point. Look into what is used during PCT and see if you can increase your baseline T levels.

I got lab work recently and my levels came back at 153 and the nurse on the phone said I was a "little low" REALLY? That is terribly low for 31 IMO. The scale they used had normal going down to 160???!!!!! I am preparing for a challenge when I finally see my doc, civilian world here.

If you are still dead set on getting test it will be tough no matter where you go since you are so young. You will need to be almost zero at your age for someone to script you being so young. Low but in range is going to have almost every doc out there not willing to risk there lively hood unless there is some hard numbers backing their play.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131