over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

haha..do you even lift bro!!!

I've seen guys get smashed for just looking at someone. This dude was provoking guys without letting up. I wouldn't have hit him but I know alot of guys who wouldn't put up with that or care about a fine from the courts. I think it's the redneck mentality. I've learned to just not make eye contact with anybody on the streets or campus. Oh yea and keep ur mouth shut or some skinny pill head will black ur eye. Bad attitudes around here, he def would've been punched.

I am surprised no one hit him. Not that they should hit him but it seems like he's looking for a fight, not that someone really thinks he is insulting their body.
He has balls, if I did this I would probably get punched, he has skill. How can you deny that if you walk up to a random group of kids minding their business they might hit you? You don't know how mature they are. Be realistic

yeah kids these days are so tough:rolleyes:

I am surprised no one hit him. Not that they should hit him but it seems like he's looking for a fight, not that someone really thinks he is insulting their body.
He has balls, if I did this I would probably get punched, he has skill. How can you deny that if you walk up to a random group of kids minding their business they might hit you? You don't know how mature they are. Be realistic

Exactly. Sorry to rawman for swearing etc. I think your funny and being silly is good. But sometimes I just wonder if your all there with some of your senseless posts.

This is was very lucky that he didn't end up receiving an ass beating. I hate to say it but I might given him just what he needed.

idk there are alot of these type of vids that I think are hilarious were people make others mad.

But this one, the guy was just being a total asshole and basically starting shit that a average college frat guy would do. Not funny to me, all I wanted was to punch him my self ;)

that wasnt really all that funny. guy sounds like a dork. and yeah all you need is to say some shit like that to someone with a few screws loose and you will get a fucking punch to the head if not worse.

That's great stuff right there

"you look skinny do you want a sandwich"

Lol my mom and sisters use to say that all the time when I was an athlete

Now they say don't worry if your ever stranded you'll be the last one to die Lol

Do you even lift? Small chicken legs..Then start's running..Lol

You have to watch out for Russians, they all know how to kick box.

Just an FYI when I was a boxer I use to go to clubs with the guys from my gym some where trained kick boxers,mma and ju jitsu fighters semi pro looking to go pro and believe it or not these guys were not big at all but after a few drinks they would provoke any big dude (bouncer) etc just to FUCK HIM up .

No joke so sometimes appearance isn't everything . Thinking back I should of put some of those fights on YouTube lol

The guy told him you look like sponge bob square pants lol.
What was up with the milk the cows comment?

Just an FYI when I was a boxer I use to go to clubs with the guys from my gym some where trained kick boxers,mma and ju jitsu fighters semi pro looking to go pro and believe it or not these guys were not big at all but after a few drinks they would provoke any big dude (bouncer) etc just to FUCK HIM up .

No joke so sometimes appearance isn't everything . Thinking back I should of put some of those fights on YouTube lol

Sounds like a bunch of winners, provoking people to stick up for themselves. That's how people get shot or stabbed. Not saying you were involved, but these guys sound extremely immature and asking to get shot. Bullies learning to fight to provoke people.

The guy told him you look like sponge bob square pants lol.
What was up with the milk the cows comment?

vitaly ( the prankster ) is a ruski name and in vilages of russia, people milk cows like there is no tomorrow... it's almost like a workout

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws