YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Haha Thrown off the plane for repeated farting. Bodybuilders???

Probably me after I wake up after 8hrs on my CPAP

...I swear that thing gives me the most brutal farts on earth.

It's normal to get gassy in an airplane. But some people take that shit too far. Anytime my girl smells a fart in the airplane she's always looking at me like I'm the guilty party. She's not often wrong :D

I picked up a friend at the airport one time and I was in standing in the arrivals area and all these big lifter dudes were coming out, turns out there was show in the city she was coming from and she had the misfortune of being stuck on their flight back. She said it stunk the whole trip, constant fart reek. She said she sat next to a couple and the girl told her she's used to it now but the first time she did that flight she threw up from the fumes and told her that she's actually luck that she caught it on the way back. That on the way there it's worse cause it's farts and a million tupperware containers with tuna and chicken on top of it.

Now I would not enter an airplane after any meal with egg yolks and peanut in it.. :D

I picked up a friend at the airport one time and I was in standing in the arrivals area and all these big lifter dudes were coming out, turns out there was show in the city she was coming from and she had the misfortune of being stuck on their flight back. She said it stunk the whole trip, constant fart reek. She said she sat next to a couple and the girl told her she's used to it now but the first time she did that flight she threw up from the fumes and told her that she's actually luck that she caught it on the way back. That on the way there it's worse cause it's farts and a million tupperware containers with tuna and chicken on top of it.

Fucking hell. I hate airplanes as it is. Those dudes need to look into probiotics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One more reason to travel in Business/First class... at least there's no one sitting right next to you. :eek::p

So even though the smell/noise might still be there, at least it's coming for further... and therefore dissipates before reaching your nose and ears. :D

Or not... :(:naughty:

I fart like a pack mule as it is.

You shouldn't.

Try some ACTIVATED CHARCOAL, as it's by far the best thing against farts.

Then is SIMETICONE. ;)

Never heard that before about the CPAP,,thats interesting.
Boiled eggs are what sets me off,,,LOOK OUT!:eek:

Called aerophagia...some people get it, some people don't. I drew the unlucky card. (see below for the physiological reason)

OMG, another excuse i can use to not get a CPAP. I fart like a pack mule as it is.

If you need one, there's really no excuse :p

It's a result of a weak lower esophageal sphincter that relaxes and allows air to be swallowed throughout the night. Like I mentioned in my comment above...some people get it, some people don't. Only one way to findout. Fortunately it clears out after about 30minutes and doesn't tend to stink as bad as farts any other time of the day either.

farts

On a commercial aircraft, it is often the crew who you
can blame. They call it ’crop dusting’. True story. :)

Probably me after I wake up after 8hrs on my CPAP

...I swear that thing gives me the most brutal farts on earth.
Absolutely. Same thing for me. Used my CPAP for a few months. Hated it. The farts are sooo long. For an hour every morning I'm deflating. You wake up bloated with air. I just gave up on the thing. Not wise. But caused me so much discomfort.

Absolutely. Same thing for me. Used my CPAP for a few months. Hated it. The farts are sooo long. For an hour every morning I'm deflating. You wake up bloated with air. I just gave up on the thing. Not wise. But caused me so much discomfort.

You're a brave man...I couldn't live without mine--but I was also having 150 apneas/hr before I went on one. If you can get a mask that allows you to sleep on your side (and you're comfortable enough to do such) it eliminates most of it.

Charcoal will keep nutrients from absorbing so do you take it while fasted?

Absolutely. :) Either 2h after your last meal or, best option IMO, at least 30min before eating.

What dose and how often?

Depends on the quality of the product you buy, but if it's a truly activated charcoal meeting the highest standards of production, anywhere between 0.5g and 3g 30-45mins before meals should do the trick.

The higher the dose/the more often you take it, the more constipated you should get... which can be a good thing for all those experiencing loose stools.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws