over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Growth with HGH and IGF-1r3

Scr0tuMan

Registered
So I have been using usa pharm grade HGH for around 6 months now and just started some IGF-1. Thing is that I now have long hair on the back of my legs that I never had before and the hair on my head has become very curly. I used to have nice relaxed waves that I loved. Now it has almost become tight curls. I completely discontinued use of the HGH and igf. I was wondering if anyone else has had this hair growth side effect with HGH and IGF? Also question is that if once discontinued did the thickness of hair go back to normal or is this a permanent effect that is now irreversible on my body?

So I have been using usa pharm grade HGH for around 6 months now and just started some IGF-1. Thing is that I now have long hair on the back of my legs that I never had before and the hair on my head has become very curly. I used to have nice relaxed waves that I loved. Now it has almost become tight curls. I completely discontinued use of the HGH and igf. I was wondering if anyone else has had this hair growth side effect with HGH and IGF? Also question is that if once discontinued did the thickness of hair go back to normal or is this a permanent effect that is now irreversible on my body?
Most things you get from owning a c h are irreversible like if your feet grow your hands grow you get taller, but to be honest brother in my fifteen years of running both I have never heard or noticed any change in my hair or anyone else's. Are you running any other compounds with it maybe?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Most things you get from owning a c h are irreversible like if your feet grow your hands grow you get taller, but to be honest brother in my fifteen years of running both I have never heard or noticed any change in my hair or anyone else's. Are you running any other compounds with it maybe?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I was running test prop and masteron with it, HGH and IGF-1r3. I have stopped them all actually. I defiantly stopped the HGH and IGF1 due to hair on head starting to curl more. I am getting back on a cycle of prop and masteron for some gains and also I have read that masteron makes hair thin out?

I was running test prop and masteron with it, HGH and IGF-1r3. I have stopped them all actually. I defiantly stopped the HGH and IGF1 due to hair on head starting to curl more. I am getting back on a cycle of prop and masteron for some gains and also I have read that masteron makes hair thin out?

Masteron can definitely mess with your hair since it's a DHT derivative. I've never heard of GH messing with hair, but androgens like test and masteron certainly can

I was wondering if anyone else has had this hair growth side effect with HGH and IGF? Also question is that if once discontinued did the thickness of hair go back to normal or is this a permanent effect that is now irreversible on my body?

Yes hair growth is a common side effect. You will notice you need a hair cut more frequently while on even a moderate dose of high quality HGH.

Yes once it has worked its' way out of your system the thickness of your hair should go back to normal, and your hair growth will go back to its' normal rate.

Yes Masteron is one of the worst compounds there is for hair loss because it is a potent DHT-derivative (aka the hormone that miniaturizes hair follicles and causes balding).

I've seen people microinject LR3 and DES into the scalp to stimulate regrowth because of the localized blood flow and nutrient stimulation

but in general, if your hair is starting to curl, that's a sign of thinning

This is a commmon effect, one of the noted side effects seen even in pediatric patients using GH for various conditions.

I have had my hair/beard grow faster on various compounds. But it has not caused hair to grow back that has already fallen out unfortunately.

Well I actually did grow more hair while doing a 18 month hg run- rx from reg pharmacy.... other things grew also which was quite strange???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've read about bald HIV patients having hair growth when they start using HGH. Granted I'm sure they started blasting a lot of other meds as well, so it could be other medicatoins causing the hair growth.

Used the HGH 6weeks 4iu per day , enlarge my strength and tough muscle ,not met the effect of curing hair loss , but I can feel it power will cure my body disable.

Its common for your hair to be thicker. I noticed that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws