over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hair loss from steroids

Ivanko

Registered
So, it's happening... I'm definitly loosing my hair and I'm way to young for that. What do you guy suggest I use to help stop / regrow it? What are you guys used and how long did it take until you noticed a difference?

So, it's happening... I'm definitly loosing my hair and I'm way to young for that. What do you guy suggest I use to help stop / regrow it? What are you guys used and how long did it take until you noticed a difference?

I am 52 and have a head full of hair. Steroids is not the problem. Heredity is. My brother is 5 years younger than me and has lost about half on top. He is hairy all over his body. I have about half as much. My brother has used propecia and said that helped to prevent further loss.

Propecia killed my libido. Be aware of that. :eek:

Im 45 - have all mine. I think its mostly hereditary, but I do use certain products for what I call preventive maintenance- I use rogain daily, I use Nioxin shampoo for thinning hair. I even get the generic minoxidil or I look for Rogain in the clearance isle at the pharmacy

Nizoral shampoo, every day. I also use minoxidil. While "on" for some things use a dht blocker such as finasteride. Also, saw palmetto can work as a natural dht blocker.

It can depend on where you are losing your hair. The crown vs. the hairline. The crown is easier to grow back but I began thinning at the hairline and have been using minox+Nizoral+dutasteride and loss has halted with some regrowth and thickening also occurring. Start with that trinity. The dutast is greatly more effective than finasteride (Propecia/Proscar) so you can use lower dosage and thus lower sides. I have had no problems at .5 mg EOD.

Probably DHT conversion... You need a DHT blocker...

DHT = Dihydrotestosterone...

Nizoral shampoo, every day. I also use minoxidil. While "on" for some things use a dht blocker such as finasteride. Also, saw palmetto can work as a natural dht blocker.

Saw palmetto does work for prostate as well but, I swear it causes my nipples to get sore when I am using "supplements". Might just be in my head but that's what it seems like. When I stop using it, the soreness goes away.

Saw palmetto does work for prostate as well but, I swear it causes my nipples to get sore when I am using "supplements". Might just be in my head but that's what it seems like. When I stop using it, the soreness goes away.

Here is a good link that I just found that may shed some light on that. I think finasteride can act in the same way so arimidex could help while on something that aromatizes.

HELP! Gyno and Saw Palmetto

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity