over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair loss using tren + sus. 400mg ew + 650ew

vesne

Registered
Good morning y’all. Ive been taking juices since 2000. I never ever had any problems with hair loss. Im very hairy…
But now, ive been taking tren 400mg ew and test 650 ew for a few months. And im experiencing some hair loss, especially in the front, at the entrances…
My hair got thinner and falling.. is there any medicine that i can take to prevent that and after i stop cycling, will it be back to normal!? Or i need to take some thing to make some stimulus to grow

How old are you? What is your dad's hairline and your mother's brother(s) hairline?

lol; this is like saying I wanna take gear but I don’t want my balls to shrink .. it’s bound to happen. Or just stop using

lol; this is like saying I wanna take gear but I don’t want my balls to shrink .. it’s bound to happen. Or just stop using
Not the same! My hcg works as f**k! Lol

How old are you? What is your dad's hairline and your mother's brother(s) hairline?
37. They have a lot of hair as well. Even my grandpas and grandmas… is not genetic.. imo!

37. They have a lot of hair as well. Even my grandpas and grandmas… is not genetic.. imo!

MPB gene is a lot more complicated than just your immediate family members; esp when you're adding 5-10x the normal androgen levels in your system compared to your family

You can use RU58841; it's a topical anti-androgen, and/or finasteride (it won't protect against tren, or any DHT based compounds, mostly testosterone). Minoxidil for regrowth, and derma rolling to get better use of minox

But you will basically be robbing the bank you make your direct deposits in if serious PED use is your forte, and hair is also a priority

Do u guys who’ve used RU find it helps?

Tren juices can cause hair loss because of prolactin. I lost body hair because of it before. You taking Caber? But all in all, the juices of any kind will cause hair loss. That’s like saying, I am taking the juices and growing, how can I make it stop.

You better get on it now if you want to keep what you have. TheThinker gave you solid advice. I don’t know shit about RU.

MPB gene is a lot more complicated than just your immediate family members; esp when you're adding 5-10x the normal androgen levels in your system compared to your family

You can use RU58841; it's a topical anti-androgen, and/or finasteride (it won't protect against tren, or any DHT based compounds, mostly testosterone). Minoxidil for regrowth, and derma rolling to get better use of minox

But you will basically be robbing the bank you make your direct deposits in if serious PED use is your forte, and hair is also a priority
Thanks so much, mate! For your advice. Im going with minoxidil and finasteride. Im going to cur tren and going to another path… never had any problems even when i was taking more than 1g test… im going to do a research for the RU! Thanks again, mate! Be safe

You better get on it now if you want to keep what you have. TheThinker gave you solid advice. I don’t know shit about RU.
That’s true, my friend. Im rethinking everything right now! I appreciate your reply!👊

Tren juices can cause hair loss because of prolactin. I lost body hair because of it before. You taking Caber? But all in all, the juices of any kind will cause hair loss. That’s like saying, I am taking the juices and growing, how can I make it stop.
Yes… im going for another path. I will take finasteride and minoxidil with hopes i get my hair back!🙌

Yes… im going for another path. I will take finasteride and minoxidil with hopes i get my hair back!

Some or most of it will come back after you drop the cycle, hate to say it but minox and fin are not going to do anything against tren.

Trust me I know well, still fighting the good fight.

And reduces thyroid function which can contribute

Reactions: XXL
Maybe try lowering all of your doses? Replacing the bulk of test with a less androgenic base such as EQ? Possibly switching the tren for another compound? This while utilizing certain treatments such as RU and derma rolling. I havee't read many reports of this with dhb

Some or most of it will come back after you drop the cycle, hate to say it but minox and fin are not going to do anything against tren.

Trust me I know well, still fighting the good fight.
Francis knows what’s he’s talking about.

Yes… im going for another path. I will take finasteride and minoxidil with hopes i get my hair back!🙌

The finasteride will most likely effect you in the bedroom… for me it makes it almost IMPOSSIBLE to blow a load. I could have sex or jerk off 5x a day for 10 days and only pop once. Some fellas experience ED from it. So keep that in mind as well. I take 1mg of fina daily for hair loss.

Cage

Tren turns me into a damn gorilla!!!!! Hair increases everywhere except my head!

Cage

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic