over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair loss

ferd

Registered
I was experiencing significant hair loss even though I was using TRT dosages. I started using RU58841 and am now halfway through the second bottle. The results are miraculous. I have significant regrowth. My fiancée pointed this out today showing me pictures taken 2 months ago. If this is a problem, I suggest you try it.

Happy to hear your having good results. Look into propecia/rogaine works great.

how did you run it protocol wise?

I was experiencing significant hair loss even though I was using TRT dosages. I started using RU58841 and am now halfway through the second bottle. The results are miraculous. I have significant regrowth. My fiancée pointed this out today showing me pictures taken 2 months ago. If this is a problem, I suggest you try it.

I have had your exact same results. Stopped my hairloss overnight. The stuff works like a miracle. I mix up my own now.

This is a good news, could you please show the detail usage and dose, that will be help more people

50 mg every night before bed. Applied over the affected area then gently massaged into scalp.

My hair was shedding at 200 plus strands per day. I started applying RU daily and within a week it dropped to about 20 strands, which is well below normal daily hair loss. At about month two, I literally can't even pull hairs from me head. It simply does not fall out anymore. I mean I get the occasions strand here and there via normal daily shedding, but it's so minimal.

For the past month or so now, I went to applying every 2-3 days only and have not had shedding come back at all. I had for years one thinning spot on the top back of my head and it had began thickening in. Like double the hair in this area now.

I won't rave about a product unless it works and this stuff works for me. I hope it always works as I'll never go bald and will die with a full head of hair.

Last edited:
I've used ru58841 since 2018. One brand clearly didn't seem to work but it was in a five week tren cycle, starting at 25-150mgs. Next year , five week tren cycle and different brand, old sponsor here, and seemed to lose. Ru may not cover strong androgenic stuff like tren.

I ve even seem to lose on EQ and low dose primo and Dbol but could be wrong. Difficulty to tell.

I think if it sits too long it can degrade and not work too well. Many guys mix there's weekly or daily. I've always done it a 50 ml bottle or half a bottle at a time.

Has anyone else had good results with RU58841 ?
If it is allowed could you DM me the sponsers you have had the best results/product from? I have tried one bottle once and did not notice much of anything, but possibly I did not use for long enough or correct protocal.

I've used ru58841 since 2018. One brand clearly didn't seem to work but it was in a five week tren cycle, starting at 25-150mgs. Next year , five week tren cycle and different brand, old sponsor here, and seemed to lose. Ru may not cover strong androgenic stuff like tren.

I ve even seem to lose on EQ and low dose primo and Dbol but could be wrong. Difficulty to tell.

I think if it sits too long it can degrade and not work too well. Many guys mix there's weekly or daily. I've always done it a 50 ml bottle or half a bottle at a time.

did you use 25mg to 150mg RU or Tren? How is your hair today?

How much gear can you run without hair loss?

did you use 25mg to 150mg RU or Tren? How is your hair today?

How much gear can you run without hair loss?
I used the usual 2.5 grams ru in 50 ml , 35 ml alcohol and 15 of pg like I always have.

I used tren twice , 2017, and 2018. Both five weeks before competition. First time started 25 mgs a week, then 50, then 100, then 150, 150.

Second time I forget, but highest dose I went was 150 mgs a week.

If I could do it over I would experiment with 5 mgs tren on resistance exercise days, last 6-8 weeks coming into competition .

Hair has receded some on temples, and a bit on crown. That said I gained some back through micro needling, minox, quality ru58841, ketoconazole 2%.

When it's longer it looks better. I keep it about an inch on top.

Attachments

• 16739356471969177022289154625582.jpg
    16739356471969177022289154625582.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 16

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner