over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair loss

PHIL HERNON said:
Does anyone know if AVOCARE (sp) works? No, its not me, its for a friend so dont even think...........

What's the ingredient/s?

PHIL HERNON said:
Does anyone know if AVOCARE (sp) works? No, its not me, its for a friend so dont even think...........

no bro it is bullshit, they are pending huge lawsuits for false claims!it is nothing more than saw plametto,and vitamins and minerals, ..fuck it costs like 500 .00. the best thing for hairloss currently is proscar beleive it or not. it is just tough getting bros to give up their exotic stacks and go test only!

if he wants the real skinny on hairloss tell him to join
www.hairlosshelp.com

and join the forums for free!

i take proscar 1 mg daily
pure aloe vera on the scalp daily "very powerful free radical and antioxidant"
and minoxidil 5% with retin A!

my hair loss has reversed!

pm me for any further info!

DTO.

proscar cannot be taken with either fina or deca is this correct? and if so whats the window if any when you can use fina and then later use proscar. info appreciated

PHIL: That's not a bald spot forming up there--it's a solar collector for a Sex Machine!

Good hair post

How do steriods cause hairloss?

Firstly steriods cannot cause hairloss, however it can speed up the balding process for men that are genetically prone to it.

It is Dihydroxytestosterone (DHT) that speeds this process up. We have dht receptor sites in our scalp and prostrate. When dht binds to prostrate it makes it bigger. When it binds to the scalp it causes the hair follicles to basically die.

But im taking test and not dht, so why do i still lose hair?

Testosterone converts to DHT. It does this via the enzyme 5-alpha reductase (5ar).

Test + 5ar -----> DHT

There are 2 5ar enzymes type 1 and type 2. Type 1 is found mainly in the skin, and type to found in the prostrate.

Can i stop the conversion?

You can stop the conversion of test to DHT by taking the drug finasteride (proscar/Propecia). This was originally used for patients with enlarged prostrate because it inhibits type II 5alpha-reductase with resulting decreased levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

Dustasteride is the new kid on the bloack and it is claimed it inhibits both type 1 and 2 5ar.

What are the side effects of Finasteride?

A percentage of male patients taking finasteride report decreased libido, mainly because dht is a male sex hormone, that is used to trigger puberty. It can also decrease volume of sperm. Gyno is also another concern because dht has anti estrogen properties and these are blocked by taking proscar.

What other optiona are there for stopping DHT?

Nizoral shampoo has been claimed that it destroys DHT on the scalp. It is used by many bodybuilders with great success. It is a fine shampoo, and produces regrowth results similar to 2% minoxidil solution. Nizoral contains 2% ketoconazole, this inhibits biosynthesis of ergosterols and other sterols. It is this inhibition of sterols that decreases the amount of testosterone and DHT in the scalp, when Nizoral 2% is used topically.

What about spironolactone?

Spironolactone is a potent anti-androgen and it is effective applied topically. It successfully competes with dihydrotestosterone (DHT) for the receptor site on the hair follicles. Within the skin on which it is applied it also inhibits the formation of testosterone and converts the existing testosterone in the skin to an estrogen.

Azelaic acid

Azelaic acid has been proven to be a potent inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase in the human skin.

Proscar and Deca

On its own deca converts via 5-ar to DHN Dihydroxynandolone, this is less androgenic then dht and dosnt bind to the dht receptors in the scalp and prostrate very well, making it an ideal choice for bodybuilders that are prone to hairloss. However, when deca nd proscar are taken together, the conversion to dhn is blocked, this lets the deca molecules find a different way to bind to the scalp sort of like winny (which i will discuss later). This means that more hairloss will occur then taking deca without proscar.

Proscar and Fina

Fina dose not convert to DHT via 5ar so proscar would be usless in proventing hairloss.
Test + fina + proscar cycle
Fina binds straight to the scalp. Fina is more androgenic then dht so it competes for the receptors on the scalp. With the absence of dht it means the fina has no competition for the scalp, which will still cause hairloss.

DHT dirivitives

DHT dirivitives such as winny, primo and provirion do not convert via 5 - ar, they bind directly to the scalp receptors, so proscar will NOT combat hairloss from them. The best way to do this is by using topical dht reducers such as the nizoral and spiro.

Hairloss stack:

Proscar (if using test)
Spiro
Nizoral
Minoxidil.

The above stack should stop any further hairloss occur when on a cycle

For all these Haie Loss products Contact [email protected] Tell him SWOLL4u Sent ya.. Take care and good luck

SWOLL
WWW.ANABOLICSUPPLY.COM
WWW.ANABOLICBOARD.COM

Last edited:
Is xcel losing his hair?

No - my face is just getting bigger!

xcel

minoxidil works pretty good too . .... well , working well for me :) .

I figured since this subject came up , is there any products I could use to help my hair grow faster......I have kept my head shaved for a while because I hate when it gets that "chia pet" look where you really cant do shit with it and was curious if there is anything that could speed up the growth some. Thanks

Musclechick said:
One word for ya NIOXIN! Its awesome stuff and it works.

Nioxin helps with hair loss due to AS use?

From those that I know who have been on it and use Nioxin it does. No miracle drug but it helps. There must be something in it though otherwise hospitals wouldn't recommend it to chemo and radiotherapy patients.

Re: Good hair post

swoll4u said:
How do steriods cause hairloss?

Firstly steriods cannot cause hairloss, however it can speed up the balding process for men that are genetically prone to it.

It is Dihydroxytestosterone (DHT) that speeds this process up. We have dht receptor sites in our scalp and prostrate. When dht binds to prostrate it makes it bigger. When it binds to the scalp it causes the hair follicles to basically die.

But im taking test and not dht, so why do i still lose hair?

Testosterone converts to DHT. It does this via the enzyme 5-alpha reductase (5ar).

Test + 5ar -----> DHT

There are 2 5ar enzymes type 1 and type 2. Type 1 is found mainly in the skin, and type to found in the prostrate.

Can i stop the conversion?

You can stop the conversion of test to DHT by taking the drug finasteride (proscar/Propecia). This was originally used for patients with enlarged prostrate because it inhibits type II 5alpha-reductase with resulting decreased levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT).

Dustasteride is the new kid on the bloack and it is claimed it inhibits both type 1 and 2 5ar.

What are the side effects of Finasteride?

A percentage of male patients taking finasteride report decreased libido, mainly because dht is a male sex hormone, that is used to trigger puberty. It can also decrease volume of sperm. Gyno is also another concern because dht has anti estrogen properties and these are blocked by taking proscar.

What other optiona are there for stopping DHT?

Nizoral shampoo has been claimed that it destroys DHT on the scalp. It is used by many bodybuilders with great success. It is a fine shampoo, and produces regrowth results similar to 2% minoxidil solution. Nizoral contains 2% ketoconazole, this inhibits biosynthesis of ergosterols and other sterols. It is this inhibition of sterols that decreases the amount of testosterone and DHT in the scalp, when Nizoral 2% is used topically.

What about spironolactone?

Spironolactone is a potent anti-androgen and it is effective applied topically. It successfully competes with dihydrotestosterone (DHT) for the receptor site on the hair follicles. Within the skin on which it is applied it also inhibits the formation of testosterone and converts the existing testosterone in the skin to an estrogen.

Azelaic acid

Azelaic acid has been proven to be a potent inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase in the human skin.

Proscar and Deca

On its own deca converts via 5-ar to DHN Dihydroxynandolone, this is less androgenic then dht and dosnt bind to the dht receptors in the scalp and prostrate very well, making it an ideal choice for bodybuilders that are prone to hairloss. However, when deca nd proscar are taken together, the conversion to dhn is blocked, this lets the deca molecules find a different way to bind to the scalp sort of like winny (which i will discuss later). This means that more hairloss will occur then taking deca without proscar.

Proscar and Fina

Fina dose not convert to DHT via 5ar so proscar would be usless in proventing hairloss.
Test + fina + proscar cycle
Fina binds straight to the scalp. Fina is more androgenic then dht so it competes for the receptors on the scalp. With the absence of dht it means the fina has no competition for the scalp, which will still cause hairloss.

DHT dirivitives

DHT dirivitives such as winny, primo and provirion do not convert via 5 - ar, they bind directly to the scalp receptors, so proscar will NOT combat hairloss from them. The best way to do this is by using topical dht reducers such as the nizoral and spiro.

Hairloss stack:

Proscar (if using test)
Spiro
Nizoral
Minoxidil.

The above stack should stop any further hairloss occur when on a cycle

For all these Haie Loss products Contact [email protected] Tell him SWOLL4u Sent ya.. Take care and good luck

SWOLL
WWW.ANABOLICSUPPLY.COM
WWW.ANABOLICBOARD.COM

Good post brotha. :cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner