over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Loss

Lynch

Newbies
I've been on a small cycle of 300mgs of test cyp per week for about a six weeks. I'm starting to shred hair. Is this possible on such a small dose? If I end the cycle, will I continue to lose hair, and for how long? Will the hair that I have lost come back?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

yes, if you are that sensitive to DHT you will shed hair, that still around 3-4 times the test a normal male makes, if you end the cycle, you will lose hair until the DHT goes under you hair's "red alert" lvl, the hair you lose will most likely not make a return. A lot of guys who think they are not prone to MPB are often rudely awaken when they start a run of test and low and behold they are, I know it sucks.

I think I get hairier on cycle. I don't know...maybe it’s just me! :eek:
I think it is based on your genes...???

yes, if you are that sensitive to DHT you will shed hair, that still around 3-4 times the test a normal male makes, if you end the cycle, you will lose hair until the DHT goes under you hair's "red alert" lvl, the hair you lose will most likely not make a return. A lot of guys who think they are not prone to MPB are often rudely awaken when they start a run of test and low and behold they are, I know it sucks.

I always lose some hair on cycles. However, I don't want to lose anymore. I thought on such a low dose of test it wouldn't happen. The last injection I did was Friday. I wonder how long it will take for it to get out of my system?

try taking 1mg of finasteride in the am and 1mg in the pm and see how that works, that will probably get the DHT down enough that you will stop shedding

try taking 1mg of finasteride in the am and 1mg in the pm and see how that works, that will probably get the DHT down enough that you will stop shedding

I heard that stuff is horrible for your sex drive. I guess the Test would off-set that though?

I heard that stuff is horrible for your sex drive. I guess the Test would off-set that though?

Hi "TheWorm" - funny you start new name today and post same stuff. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37023

2 mg of finesteride is overkill for 300 mg of test/week, IMO. If I did that much, I would defintitely have sexual sides (ED). If you are shedding, STOP and regroup. There are other options available, but I think you previously said you only had access to Test and Deca through HRT clinic- not EQ, Primo, etc. Are you sure you are "shedding" and not just paranoid, as you are on a very conservative cycle.

It's a delicate balancing act that you have to figure out for YOU- what amount of test vs. deca you can take w/o "deca dick"- what will effect you hair line, what will cause acne. Unfortunately, some people get side effects to a greater degree than others. It's just a fact.

Honestly, maybe AAS is not for you- if you are 6'4" and 233 lean, at 29 yo, maybe you should just train natural and be happy...

Last edited:
Hi "TheWorm" - funny you start new name today and post same stuff. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37023

2 mg of finesteride is overkill for 300 mg of test/week, IMO. If I did that much, I would defintitely have sexual sides (ED). If you are shedding, STOP and regroup. There are other options available, but I think you previously said you only had access to Test and Deca through HRT clinic- not EQ, Primo, etc. Are you sure you are "shedding" and not just paranoid, as you are on a very conservative cycle.

It's a delicate balancing act that you have to figure out for YOU- what amount of test vs. deca you can take w/o "deca dick"- what will effect you hair line, what will cause acne. Unfortunately, some people get side effects to a greater degree than others. It's just a fact.

Honestly, maybe AAS is not for you- if you are 6'4" and 233 lean, at 29 yo, maybe you should just train natural and be happy...

I'm not the worm.

Have a MOD check the IP addresses.

Thanks for your input.

LOL. if I was "lynch" why would i answer my own post???? So, any hair topic on here is from now on, a gimmik account from the worm?? Not so much. I already decided on my next cycle, and I am NOT losing my hair, i just did not wanna start losing it ;)

I apologize to both Lynch and TheWorm. Please understand that it looked very familiar, and with Lynch joining and first post today...

I hope you can stop the shedding Lynch. And research you dilemma here on PM as it's been discussed a few times.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws