over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Loss

spartan

Registered
I was just wondering how long it take for my hair to stop falling out. I am on my 3 wk of my PCT and my hair is still falling out. I was taking Deca and Sus but my last shot of Deca was 8 wks ago and my last Sus was about 5 wks ago. I took Winny for 3 wks after my last shot of Sus before starting my PCT. :confused:

it should stop a few weeks after pct, but mine never stop falling out after I turned 20 :banghead:

The hair ive lost on my head ive grown back on my back lol if your losing that much hair while on you should look into some propecia and stay away from any dht derivatives

it should stop a few weeks after pct, but mine never stop falling out after I turned 20 :banghead:

Shit I will be 40 in a couple years so I hope it stops falling out. I have a full thick head of hair but some of it has been falling out. Just starting to see a thin patch right on the back top of my head.... Sux. I hope you are right and it stops a couple wks after my pct is complete.

The hair ive lost on my head ive grown back on my back lol if your losing that much hair while on you should look into some propecia and stay away from any dht derivatives

I can totally relate to that statement. It seems like every cycle I complete the more hair I have on my back. I wish that hair would fall out... lol Would you take propecia while you are on? Of is this something that should be taken all the time? What alternatives do you think away from dht derivatives would go well with a test based plan?

I can totally relate to that statement. It seems like every cycle I complete the more hair I have on my back. I wish that hair would fall out... lol Would you take propecia while you are on? Of is this something that should be taken all the time? What alternatives do you think away from dht derivatives would go well with a test based plan?

Talk to phil hernon.. has a healthy head of hair and is an animal has been a beast for 20 years

have you noticed that you lose hair only when coming off?

they have some 15% rogaine out there on amazon.

there's nizoral cream and shampoo. but you need the 2% kind which is prescription. also I heard emu oil is helping some peeps with hair loss.

anyone correct me if I am wrong but I swear I read dht derivatives don't cause hair loss cause they don't convert to dht and never reach the receptor or whatever for hair-loss. again I can be 100% wrong on this so I apologize in advance.

propecia is good but there are the nasty libido sides effects which I read never go away for some people so I would totally be careful on that

matt - I was loosing the hair while I was on and I am still loosing about the same amount as when I was on. I am just pissed off because I thought it would stop once I got off and started the PCT. I am not loosing a lot of hair but when I wash may hair I usually have about 3 or 4 pieces of hair on my hands. It does not seem like a lot but I just figure if this keeps up it will not be good. I will be done with me pct on sunday. So hopefully it stops falling out then. It has happened in the past but I do not remember it lasting this long, and my hair did grow back over the next 6 months or so while I was off. It just a scary thing if you know what I mean.

yeah spart,

I know exactly what you mean. i know a lot of guys say shave it, I hate that response.

I'll try anything to keep the hair I have. def try nizoral, if you haven't already.

I've seen dudes who are, and were on heavy cycles of AAS have no problems with hair loss. But on the other end of the spectrum, if your genetically predisposed to MPB you will lose hair at a faster rate than if your weren't on AAS. As with anything in this game it seems to be all about genetics. Granted you can prolog the inevitable with DHT blockers and Hair growth stimulators, but eventually if your predisposed to MPB your gonna lose your hair. If your one of those genetically gifted your not gonna lose much if any hair.

matt - I was loosing the hair while I was on and I am still loosing about the same amount as when I was on. I am just pissed off because I thought it would stop once I got off and started the PCT. I am not loosing a lot of hair but when I wash may hair I usually have about 3 or 4 pieces of hair on my hands. It does not seem like a lot but I just figure if this keeps up it will not be good. I will be done with me pct on sunday. So hopefully it stops falling out then. It has happened in the past but I do not remember it lasting this long, and my hair did grow back over the next 6 months or so while I was off. It just a scary thing if you know what I mean.

3 or 4 hairs per wash? Really?!? That's nothing. We all shed hair...for those who go bald, that hair eventually doesn't grow back. But 3-4 hairs per wash sounds like natural shedding, not accelerated or excessive hair loss. Stressing over it might cause more, though. :D

bulkup - thanks for the vote of confidence. Hopefully you are right and I am just paranoid. Now that I am starting to get up there it seems to be a little more on my mind. :star-w:rs

haha seems like it grew on the back x10 over here

3 or 4 hairs per wash? Really?!? That's nothing. We all shed hair...for those who go bald, that hair eventually doesn't grow back. But 3-4 hairs per wash sounds like natural shedding, not accelerated or excessive hair loss. Stressing over it might cause more, though. :D

Hey bro, just wanted to let you know that my hair is no longer falling out at all. It has taken some time but it has finally stopped and everything is good. I think it took about a month after my 3 wk pct cycle to stop, and like you said it was not a lot but I knew if was more than normal for me.

i lost alot of hair on my tren/test cycle. I lost it all the way until my 3rd week off. My buddy gave me propecia which seemed to help but i lost all interest in sex. totally sucked. My hair seems to have grown back since though wihout change.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear