over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair removal?

Magic Cream Shave.

There's always waxing.....
but I just got the inside scoop on some hair remover stuff. The girls that I work with are all obsessed with removal. One of the unit secretaries on the floor swears by this mens beard remover. It doesnt make her break out or get ingrowns. I dont know the name ( I still hafta go get some) but you can get it at WalMart. Its with the mens care products. Its a beard remover for African American men. Its gentle so you can use it all over your body and also use it on your special parts :p . Its a white and teal bottle too. I think she said its about $4 and you have to leave it on for about 20 min. Its worth a try at least. I'm gonna try it so I'll let you know

If you are on accutane waxing is not a good thing. That may be what caused the scars.

THanhks for the help. I dont think I want to jump to waxing quite yet. And the reason I have to switch from razor is breakout, I mean bad breaks out recently. So maybe I will try NAIR, let me know if anyone thinks this is a bad idea.

so dose this filip razor shaves you as smooth as a regular razor or no

smoothe enough

so dose this filip razor shaves you as smooth as a regular razor or no

I can't tell the difference between the buzzer or shaving with an acutal razor blade.

Do you want permanent or temporary hair removal?
PHR = Permanent Hair Removal centers use that cool laser to permanently remove body hair.
I have seen the effects of the treatments and they are indeed permanent. You might have to go 3-4x over a couple months depending on where the hair is, but in the end, PHRC gets rid of the hair permanently.
Why bother with the wax,shave,plucking or EEK-nair'n of yer body parts. If you don't want the hair, have it removed permanently.
I almost forgot, they call it the "cool laser", but when they shoot it on a sensitive area, you gotta catch yerself from crying, as it's a sudden and VERY intense pain(burning).

I can't tell the difference between the buzzer or shaving with an acutal razor blade.

so your saying that it is as smoth as a razor?

so your saying that it is as smoth as a razor?

The Phillips Body Shaver is not QUITE as close as a blade, but it is much better than a regular electric shaver. I've tried various Norelco and Remington electric shavers, meant for face, on body and results sucked. But the Phillips is able to get damn close, without the chance of "nicking" your skin (I haven't had the bad experience of it pinching my ball sack :)

I just cannot do the waxing, as my skin is very sensitive and I either breakout or get minor scabs from it pulling my skin away too. As for shaving back, you'll need help or there are simular electric razons with long extension handle so you can do that too.

This advice is not for competition, but for keeping a "clean" look. For competition, you have to use the blade I think.

The Phillips Body Shaver is not QUITE as close as a blade, but it is much better than a regular electric shaver. I've tried various Norelco and Remington electric shavers, meant for face, on body and results sucked. But the Phillips is able to get damn close, without the chance of "nicking" your skin (I haven't had the bad experience of it pinching my ball sack :)

I just cannot do the waxing, as my skin is very sensitive and I either breakout or get minor scabs from it pulling my skin away too. As for shaving back, you'll need help or there are simular electric razons with long extension handle so you can do that too.

This advice is not for competition, but for keeping a "clean" look. For competition, you have to use the blade I think.

thanks 1badboy
i need something as close as a blade but waxing is not a option for me( hell to the no)

guys.... you pin your glutes, shoulders, quads, bis, tris, calves... and you can't take a waxing? :cool:

guys.... you pin your glutes, shoulders, quads, bis, tris, calves... and you can't take a waxing? :cool:

well to me is not the pain that bothers me i can handle that.but the skin irritation and the break-out is what i can put up with

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws