over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hair removal

Razor once a week, with the grain, then against

I prefer "sugaring" as a hair removal. For ladies, some places will do a full "Brazilian" and for men...a "Boyzilian" which include pubic hair, hair on the balls, and in the crack. A full body can run $100 to $250 depending on where you go and how the pricing is done. Looks good for about 4-6 weeks.

Word for the wise, exfoliate your skin 2-3 days beforehand, use body lotion, and hold back on tanning for a week before you get sugared. Never get sugared with a sunburn, as you will jump from the table.

Its weird, but the hair removal from the genitals and crack does not really hurt, and I barely felt it on the balls.

I use a beard trimmer about once a week and if I want to be smooth for a few days I use nair. Make sure not to leave the nair on for to long or it will burn right threw your skin and look like a road rash.

Laser Hair Removal, hands down, is the best! Darker, thicker hair responds better to the treatments than lighter or thinner hair. Patients would typically require several treatments, but with the right treatment plan and the right laser for their skin type, one could see improvement with each session. Improvement could be less hair, thinner hair, or slower growth. Taking into account the hormones and such, you could probably bet that you'd require touch up treatments in the future, but it is absolutely worth it. I say, "hands down" because it is soooo smooth. :)

Last edited:
Laser Hair Removal, hands down, is the best! Darker, thicker hair responds better to the treatments than lighter or thinner hair. Patients would typically require several treatments, but with the right treatment plan and the right laser for their skin type, one could see improvement with each session. Improvement could be less hair, thinner hair, or slower growth. Taking into account the hormones and such, you could probably bet that you'd require touch up treatments in the future, but it is absolutely worth it. I say, "hands down" because it is soooo smooth. :)

I'd have to disagree. I did laser years ago and spent over 5k on consistent monthly sessions. It was working very well but as soon as I started hormones again I was fighting a losing battle and eventually gave up. Had about 15 sessions per body area. The hormones made it a waste of time as the hair tat ad stopped growing, grew back again.
It worked very well for my wife but she doesn't take hormones

I use small clippers and a Mach 3 razor works the best for me. Plus you won't have to shave as frequent.

Try Silkin, slowly works but do a couple times to start seeing results. U can buy it on eBay at a cheaper price too!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner