over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair thickness

4,032 FUE grafts in a 1 day procedure. Doc drills out the grafts and makes slits for insertion, nurses extract and insert grafts. Came out great, many, many good reviews on hair boards

I had 7200 done in 7 hours

I had 7200 done in 7 hours

7200 fue grafts in one day. No chance.

To get anywhere close to even 4k in a day would require a large tech team and the US isn't allowed to have techs doing that much of the op.

Or you could have FUE done here and not fly anywhere

like he said, much less expensive, even including flight and hotel stay.

i paid 10k for 2000 grafts in the US.

if i had to do 4000 i would have been exploring other options myself.

7200 fue grafts in one day. No chance.

To get anywhere close to even 4k in a day would require a large tech team and the US isn't allowed to have techs doing that much of the op.

You're wrong, I had the main Dr who teaches FUE and a team of 7 work on me. Come to Southlake if you don't believe me.

like he said, much less expensive, even including flight and hotel stay.

i paid 10k for 2000 grafts in the US.

if i had to do 4000 i would have been exploring other options myself.

You overpaid.

You're wrong, I had the main Dr who teaches FUE and a team of 7 work on me. Come to Southlake if you don't believe me.

Feel free to contact any other transplant doc and tell them you'd like 7k done in one day and see what they tell you. Don't take my word for it, literally any of the docs on say the ishrs list and ask if they can do 7k in one day. I know many of the top fue docs in the world on a personal level and none would operate on those terms. To extract let alone implant 7k grafts in one 7hr day, the break neck pace that would be required to make that possible could not be done without compromising the result. This is a delicate procedure and speed is almost always working against you. You can make it a team of 50 but how many people can be extracting and implanting at one time. Any more than 2 on a scalp and you're again compromising the result as they're in each others way. They certainly aren't using implanter pens so it would be forceps and imagine 3 and 4 sets of forceps in a tight space, it's reckless. I'd love to hear the name of the doc and who he is teaching, the added techs would simply be disecting grafts. The docs in the us are still required to be present for the surgery as well as handle all surgical responsibilites, so he can't delegate that, that alone would eat up 2-3 hours so all implanting and extractions were done in the remaing 4-5??. Are you sure you're not mistaking hairs for grafts? do you have pre op pics immediate post op pic and final result, with a donor pic as well. Turkey is the laxest country in terms of hair transplant regulation and they are almost entirely tech driven and they still can't get that done in one day.

You overpaid.

lmao, this whole story sounds like those backyard dentist and cosmetic surgeons you hear about on the news butchering people.Endless grafts, rush service, rock bottom pricing.

Feel free to contact any other transplant doc and tell them you'd like 7k done in one day and see what they tell you. Don't take my word for it, literally any of the docs on say the ishrs list and ask if they can do 7k in one day. I know many of the top fue docs in the world on a personal level and none would operate on those terms. To extract let alone implant 7k grafts in one 7hr day, the break neck pace that would be required to make that possible could not be done without compromising the result. This is a delicate procedure and speed is almost always working against you. You can make it a team of 50 but how many people can be extracting and implanting at one time. Any more than 2 on a scalp and you're again compromising the result as they're in each others way. They certainly aren't using implanter pens so it would be forceps and imagine 3 and 4 sets of forceps in a tight space, it's reckless. I'd love to hear the name of the doc and who he is teaching, the added techs would simply be disecting grafts. The docs in the us are still required to be present for the surgery as well as handle all surgical responsibilites, so he can't delegate that, that alone would eat up 2-3 hours so all implanting and extractions were done in the remaing 4-5??. Are you sure you're not mistaking hairs for grafts? do you have pre op pics immediate post op pic and final result, with a donor pic as well. Turkey is the laxest country in terms of hair transplant regulation and they are almost entirely tech driven and they still can't get that done in one day.
This is more in line with my experience and understanding. That's why I asked who he was talking about. Top US doctors do about 2-2.5k grafts per FUE procedure. If your donor area is fantastic, I'm sure 3-4k is doable and can happen with one FUE too. But I typically see and/or hear about 2-2.5k grafts per procedure running $10-13k per procedure depending on doc.

I'm not sure what that would run in Turkey.

RU58841 and a little bit of Minox has completely halted and reverted some hair loss I had from androgen use.

I can even use masteron without any issues.

Everybody is going to have a different response to this stuff but definitely worth trying if you're trying to keep your hair, and continuing with this lifestyle.
Can u point me the direction in a pm were to get this ru58841 product at? And how do you mix it? Appreciate it.

I can search anything on tapatalk thank you for the advice

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

This is more in line with my experience and understanding. That's why I asked who he was talking about. Top US doctors do about 2-2.5k grafts per FUE procedure. If your donor area is fantastic, I'm sure 3-4k is doable and can happen with one FUE too. But I typically see and/or hear about 2-2.5k grafts per procedure running $10-13k per procedure depending on doc.

I'm not sure what that would run in Turkey.

Key word being per procedure. It's not uncommon to see larger mega session work if the conditions allow for it but I haven't seen any go that high (7k grafts) in one procedure before. Even of the mega session work I have seen, which is more in the 4-5k range, that's always been done over 2 and 3 days with each of those days taking 6-7 hours per day not 1 single day. Everything about this procedure as he explained it sounds atypical to how the entire industry works.

2-2.5k in Turkey would run you among the top Turkish docs around 6-7500 euros for the 2.5k...there are cheaper of course but there are 2-3 docs there I would trust with my own scalp so that's all I talk about.

Last edited:
What norwood scale were you guys?

I'm asking because I'm interested in doing a FUE hair transplant but I'm not sure if it will look good since I'm at NW6 or even NW7 now :(
Did you guys do any cycles after the hair transplants?

What norwood scale were you guys?

I'm asking because I'm interested in doing a FUE hair transplant but I'm not sure if it will look good since I'm at NW6 or even NW7 now :(
Did you guys do any cycles after the hair transplants?

I was a diffuse nw 3v. I use trt mainly but I will push the test a little higher and use superdrol or tbol when I want to blast but my days of dhts and tren are over.

As a nw 6 or 7 you have to be realistic, you can get some coverage but you won't get a full head of hair using fue alone. You will have to sacrifice somewhere. IE. You can get a strong hairline, and midscalp with solid coverage but it'll gradually get weaker the further back on the scalp you get. If you're prepared to live with some degree of coverage then you can get it done but if you'd like a chance at getting as much coverage as possible, fut should be the first resort and fue only when fut is tapped out. It comes down to what you are willing to accept as a final result.

I was a diffuse nw 3v. I use trt mainly but I will push the test a little higher and use superdrol or tbol when I want to blast but my days of dhts and tren are over.

As a nw 6 or 7 you have to be realistic, you can get some coverage but you won't get a full head of hair using fue alone. You will have to sacrifice somewhere. IE. You can get a strong hairline, and midscalp with solid coverage but it'll gradually get weaker the further back on the scalp you get. If you're prepared to live with some degree of coverage then you can get it done but if you'd like a chance at getting as much coverage as possible, fut should be the first resort and fue only when fut is tapped out. It comes down to what you are willing to accept as a final result.

That's what I thought :/ Maybe in 20-30 years there will be a solution for baldheads like me :(

[lang=de]1. Rogaine
2. Dutasterid (stronger than finasteride, 0,5.g duta is stronger than 2.5finasteride)
3. Nizoral Shampoo
4. Baby Aspirin
5. Curcumin
6. Topical Spiro
7. Saw Palmetto.
8. Derma Roller
9. Lots of omega 3
10. Biotin

Prp Doesnt do much for such a high cost[/lang]

Minoxidil + finasteride.

Read up on the finasteride sides and post finasteride syndrome.

What good is a full head of hair if you're chemically castrated?

Id never consider finasteride. Only dutasteride in minimal doses.

I'm lucky though. Full thick head of hair despite a couple decades of high dose androgens. Lol

What good is a full head of hair if you're chemically castrated?

Id never consider finasteride. Only dutasteride in minimal doses.

I'm lucky though. Full thick head of hair despite a couple decades of high dose androgens. Lol
If you're married with little kids it's all the same bro...

Jokes aside, I have zero sides with finasteride use. Most don't. The horror stories are a minority.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws