over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair transplants.

kingdawg98

Registered
Has anyone here had a hair transplant? and if so, does has gear affected it negatively? I was thinking of the procedure. My baldness isn't because of "use", just genetics.

Has anyone here had a hair transplant? and if so, does has gear affected it negatively? I was thinking of the procedure. My baldness isn't because of "use", just genetics.

I'm lucky because of my genetics but I would love to hear feedback on this too. So many guys I know even non AAS users who are unhappy because of balding. I wish I could help those folks. In this day and age its hard to beleive we cant grow hair on someones head.

transplanted hair has what they call "donor dominance" and does not appear to be affected by androgens

It is said that, donor hair is DHT resistance. Peace.

Id get that in writing. Does not make any sense that donor hair would be resistant. I have read that neck, back, etc is resistant but to go through the proceure and just lose it again in a few years would be worse that just accepting baldness. Maybe someone can explain why, I am sure the individuals selling these procedures have chosen the words wisely since this is a concern for most.

i was thin from the start, but by about 20 my "W" hairline in front was too much to hyde, and i cliippered my hair to a #1. I just except it, its who i am, along with the jacked body and i treat u with respect lookout. If it came down to u dont want to hang cause of my hair....see ya, wish u the best:).....plus i havent been bashed in the head to much so i got a nice skull:D

i was thin from the start, but by about 20 my "W" hairline in front was too much to hyde, and i cliippered my hair to a #1. I just except it, its who i am, along with the jacked body and i treat u with respect lookout. If it came down to u dont want to hang cause of my hair....see ya, wish u the best:).....plus i havent been bashed in the head to much so i got a nice skull:D

Im with yah... Ive met women who dont like bald/shaved head... Ive met people who said Im intimidating because of the shaved head.... Bottom line is I dont give a fuck. I live life with a smile, and if someone doesnt want to know me because of my shaved head, then get the fuck out of the way for someone who does.

ive gotten BOSLEY done back in June. Its very expensive but well worth it!

Hi, new member here. I hate for this to be my first post but I just wanted to chime in. I have had the procedure done twice now and while it wasn’t at Bosley, it was at a place that uses the same procedure. I am extremely happy with mine. They don’t use “plugs” anymore but rather go on the back of your head and cut a strip of scalp about ½ an inch wide and about 5 inches long (the size of the piece they cut out depends on how may follicles you want transplanted). I was pretty thin so I did 1200 each time. They peel the piece of scalp off of your head and then stitch the remaining skin together. So you get a free face lift as well…lol.

Sever techs then dice your scalp in a Petri dish under a microscope where they take a razor blade and separate the individual hair follicles out and place them all in another dish. Those follicles go to a person that is standing behind you as you lay back in a dentist type chair. She is poking holes in your scalp with an 18ga syringe needle and planting the follicles in the holes. After about a week, the follicles take hold and you can wash your hair like normal. Over 6 months or so, the hair slowly begins to grow.

The entire procedure takes about 6-8 hours, but it is done under a local and you are talkng and cutting up with the girls the whole time. They even order in food and everybody walks down to the breakroom for lunch.

I was to the point where I had a big bald stripe on top of my head and a little island right at the tip of my forehead. No hairlines on the sides. I don’t look good bald so I hated it. Now I have a hairline again and hair everywhere else too.

I take finasteride to try and keep the dht sensitive ones that are still there, but I can tell over the last few years that those are slowly going away too. The transplanted hair is still there and looks great. And as long as I still have dht resistant hair on the back of my head, I can always go get my scalp thickened up again.

I have one friend that was completely bald on top and after 3 procedures, has a full head of hair. He is just a normal guy and doesn’t use supplements but I can attest to the fact that the new follicles are androgen resistant and will remain in place. The only thing that I really didn’t like about the procedure was waiting for the stitches on the back of my head to heal. I can only sleep on my back and the stitches are painful to sleep on. That lasts about 2-3 weeks.

I wish i could get this done...
i like hair... like hawkmoon's hair...LOL!
funny thing is, after using the juice, my hairloss had slowed down 10 fold. even my dad says that i should look like i turtlewaxed my dome naturally and doesn't know why i hadn't lost it... my brother (who is 3 years older than i am) still believes he has hair, and his forehead stretches way back to his ass right now from denial. LOL!
i would love to have this procedure done... but
1-it costs a lot of money..
2- everybody knows i'm bald... i shave my head and i tell them it's because i have no hair on top, and a baboons ass in the back. so, it would be interesting to see how people would react when i come back from a month long vacation with a full head of hair...

hell, i know some women who are stupid enough to say "did you see such and such? did you see how her nose changed? she said the food in lebanon is soooo good and nutritious, it'll make your face look fuller and stretch it out!! and it also fixed up her body! and gave her bigger tits!"

LOL!!!! i swear some people are dumb enough to believe that... so it might work! LOL

Hi, new member here. I hate for this to be my first post but I just wanted to chime in. I have had the procedure done twice now and while it wasn’t at Bosley, it was at a place that uses the same procedure. I am extremely happy with mine. They don’t use “plugs” anymore but rather go on the back of your head and cut a strip of scalp about ½ an inch wide and about 5 inches long (the size of the piece they cut out depends on how may follicles you want transplanted). I was pretty thin so I did 1200 each time. They peel the piece of scalp off of your head and then stitch the remaining skin together. So you get a free face lift as well…lol.

Sever techs then dice your scalp in a Petri dish under a microscope where they take a razor blade and separate the individual hair follicles out and place them all in another dish. Those follicles go to a person that is standing behind you as you lay back in a dentist type chair. She is poking holes in your scalp with an 18ga syringe needle and planting the follicles in the holes. After about a week, the follicles take hold and you can wash your hair like normal. Over 6 months or so, the hair slowly begins to grow.

The entire procedure takes about 6-8 hours, but it is done under a local and you are talkng and cutting up with the girls the whole time. They even order in food and everybody walks down to the breakroom for lunch.

I was to the point where I had a big bald stripe on top of my head and a little island right at the tip of my forehead. No hairlines on the sides. I don’t look good bald so I hated it. Now I have a hairline again and hair everywhere else too.

I take finasteride to try and keep the dht sensitive ones that are still there, but I can tell over the last few years that those are slowly going away too. The transplanted hair is still there and looks great. And as long as I still have dht resistant hair on the back of my head, I can always go get my scalp thickened up again.

I have one friend that was completely bald on top and after 3 procedures, has a full head of hair. He is just a normal guy and doesn’t use supplements but I can attest to the fact that the new follicles are androgen resistant and will remain in place. The only thing that I really didn’t like about the procedure was waiting for the stitches on the back of my head to heal. I can only sleep on my back and the stitches are painful to sleep on. That lasts about 2-3 weeks.

Actually strip is old procedure and there are better and newer advancements that have been used over 10 years. FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction.

**broken link removed**

Strips will be obsolete in the next several years. There are alot of doctors performing FUE now. Strip is more lucrative for the chain hairtransplants businesses like Bosley because its a cheaper procedure to perform and easier, which brings in more business with higher return. I would never use them.

My advise do your research before doing this and don't go with a cheap strip procedure. Don't be afraid to travel.

Last edited:
ive gotten BOSLEY done back in June. Its very expensive but well worth it!
A friend of mine went to Bosely. He doesn't comb his hair back so this was an easy surgery because they didn't have to do the micro front hairline procedure. He had the thicker hairs put everywhere and his hair drops down like bangs combed sideways. He went in for a touch up to get more hair and it looks good. He doesn't use gear.

I did the micro hair follicle transplant twice. The problem is, if you have mpb, your original hairs will fall out and you will only have your transplanted hair in place. Hair transplants by themselves cannot acheive a natural full thick set of hair. It has to blend in with your natural hair to get the full look.

If you do heavy androgens like I did, you will lose the finer hairs placed. Eventually all my hair fell out and I have a see true front hair line with tiny fine hair and fuzz on my crown. Maybe if I didn't juice I would have more hair.

There is a product that is natural and the keratin fibers cling to your thin hair building up into a thick set of hair. It is held in place by electro static, It will not fall out even in the wind or rain. It only comes out if you shampoo.

It's called Toppick. I'm going to try it.

YouTube - Toppik Hair Building Fibers in CNN News

YouTube - Toppik Hair Building Fibers Video

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
the only problem is the scar in the back of the head that will stay forever
i know a guy who did it and it worked great for him but he has two or three horizontal line in the back of his head wich are hairless trust me its not pretty at all...

Great forum ! You guys know your shit and I`m glad to be a part of this club. Being 50 and starting to bold myself. Wonder if this procedture is for me??? Any free coupon !

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws