over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hairloss on Tren 100mg eod?

cross88

Newbies
I know its dependant on if youre prone to mpb or not, but im just curious how much 100mg of tren ace affected your hair? Ill be running it in 2 weeks along with test prop at 50mg eod and just looking for feedback on hairloss. Will be using nizoral 2% ed aswell as toco-8

There is no way to specifically say or know for sure how much hair you are going to lose. If you are prone to MPB, tren will only accelerate it as it's very androgenic. Remember, you can only slow down hair loss you cannot stop it.

In general, androgens, especially DHT derivatives, are much more harsh on your hairline than anabolics. Very common to lose lots more hair than you're used to while on tren., if this is your first run or haven't noticed this previously about tren. There's bioindividuality of course, but for the most part, expect to lose more hair on tren than other gear.

In general, androgens, especially DHT derivatives, are much more harsh on your hairline than anabolics. Very common to lose lots more hair than you're used to while on tren., if this is your first run or haven't noticed this previously about tren. There's bioindividuality of course, but for the most part, expect to lose more hair on tren than other gear.

I understand that it is one of the harshest compounds on your hair, and that it can also be individual. I guess Im just looking for experience from people that have ran 100mg-150mg eod and how it directly affected their hair

man I have a friend who shreds from Mast and not tren... so again everyone is different

I lost a lot of hair on the first test/tren cycle I ran several years ago. I was running 500mg test and 500mg tren per week. I swore I'd never run another tren cycle. However, after reading several posts about running low levels of test with tren, I decided to give it another shot. This time I ran 150mg test and 400mg tren per week. I've had hardly any sides at all. Strength has been through the roof and fat seems to fall off. Loving it!

I don't lose hair on tren, even 200mg a day but my hair falls out on mast, proviron,.high test and hcg

I lost a lot of hair on the first test/tren cycle I ran several years ago. I was running 500mg test and 500mg tren per week. I swore I'd never run another tren cycle. However, after reading several posts about running low levels of test with tren, I decided to give it another shot. This time I ran 150mg test and 400mg tren per week. I've had hardly any sides at all. Strength has been through the roof and fat seems to fall off. Loving it!

thats because tren has very little androgenic effects on the receptors in your skin, your scalp and in not too high doses the effects on the prostate are minor aswell.
its very androgenic in muscle tissue though. therefore tren is said to have SARM-like qualities.
if you take high test with it the possibility of that converting to DHT and estrogen are probably much higher, because tren has a higher binding affinity to receptors. that leaves more testosterone flowing around in your bloodstream converting to DHT and estrogen. higher DHT = hair loss.
therefore low test / high tren = no hairloss.

17?-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-... [Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

i personyl dotn believe tren causes much hairloss at all

i am prone to MPB, i get it from using testosterone and anadrol, even 750mgs of test and my hair turn super thin, drol gives me a temporary bald patch lol

but tren has never given me a sign of hairloss, and most people i know have had similar experiences with tren

jus my thoughts, but i think most people who experience hairloss with tren are mistaken and jus blame tren wen its more then likely other substances there using

I agree with bloke; I personally would blame high doses of test before ever blaming tren for hair loss/thinning

I'm sensitive to hairless and gyno and both acted up on low dose test 100mg wkly with the addition of tren at 30mg ed. Only took a couple days to see sides. Especially the gyno.

I'm sensitive to hairless and gyno and both acted up on low dose test 100mg wkly with the addition of tren at 30mg ed. Only took a couple days to see sides. Especially the gyno.

do you take HCG aswell? drop that or drop the test and i bet you wont see any of these sides...

do you take HCG aswell? drop that or drop the test and i bet you wont see any of these sides...

No I don't take hcg. Never had a problem with just the test at a true trt level. I should mention I've cruised on 100/100 test/tren no probs either.

So you think tren alone would be doable for me?

I'm getting gyno surgery for the second time (first was 18yrs ago) in 2 days and I shave my head, so hopefully those to issues are resolved and my bloodwork remains healthy. Then I'll blast

No I don't take hcg. Never had a problem with just the test at a true trt level. I should mention I've cruised on 100/100 test/tren no probs either.

So you think tren alone would be doable for me?

I'm getting gyno surgery for the second time (first was 18yrs ago) in 2 days and I shave my head, so hopefully those to issues are resolved and my bloodwork remains healthy. Then I'll blast

im not quite sure. test gives me increased bloat at pretty much any dosage, regardless of AI use. im currently experimenting with tren/mast without test, but i do take 250iu HCG e3d, which should be just enough to have SOME test and SOME estrogen left in the body, but very minor amounts. im interested to see what that does to libido, hair growth etc. i never get increased libido from AAS anyways and mine is naturally quite low so im not too concerned. maybe it even gets better. tren was the only thing that actually increased my libido during the first few weeks. we'll see.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws