Hairloss?

• Yes - I have experienced hairloss

Votes: 166 46.0%
  • Yes - I have experienced thinning of hair but no hair loss

Votes: 91 25.2%
  • No - I have not experienced any effects of hairloss or hair thinning

Votes: 104 28.8%

• Total voters
just take a look at your grandfather... your mothers side..

if he is bald, then you will prob be bald..

Lets just dismiss this myth here. Moms grandpa had lucious locks. Hairloss has been steady since my first cycle. Yea Im salty about it lol

All my male first cousins (moms 4 brothers kids) we going bald by 30. My brother and I , full heads of hair. Go figure.

All my male first cousins (moms 4 brothers kids) we going bald by 30. My brother and I , full heads of hair. Go figure.

hell, all my family on both sides have hair. Somehow I didn't get that lucky. By 27 I was going bald. Now I just shave it. Bald is beautiful....

Balding runs in my family but I think I sped up the process. Hair line is way worse in comparison to family tree. Tren did me in I'm sure that's when I really started noticing it.

I just ordered some propecia because iv had some thinning myself. I will hopefully see some improvements with this stuff

I was already thinning before my first cycle...test sped that up REALLY fast.
Oh well.

True if you have genetic disposition you will lose it. I'm 50 my dad was bald by 27. I use ass 20 plus cycles have full head of hair in fact I wear it long even . I do take precautions.
I use nioxin and Nizoral shampoo .
I use rogain moose
I have laser comb
I don't know if f that helps me retain or slow loss but been using daily for years that's all you can say . I believe in maintenance not waiting until gone lol . Then again some guys have features that look bad ass bald

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

I have not experienced any hair loss but I seem to go through spells that I notice grey hair and other times it's almost gone?? Not sure if it's got anything to do with AAS or just stress but I am only 32 and its not genetic dominate trait in my family....

Anything new to combat hairloss? Propecia gives me a lot of sides and i had to stop!

I still have a full head of hair. I have avoided substances known for hair loss. Not worth it to me, I would rather it take longer for the results I want than use harsh stuff and risk baldness or severe sides.

Have you experienced hairloss or hair thinning since you've been in the game?

If so, did it just speed up the inevitable (genetically predisposed) or did you have luscious locks/thick hair beforehand and it came out of nowhere?

Please vote.

Thank you.

I'm not sure if what's going on to me is going on faster than it normally would have.

My hair is thinning but not at an alarming rate.

I do have the genetics for hair loss in my family.

Mine is iffy, I don't want to jinx myself... I have hair, my hairline has gotten a very tiny bit higher... I lose some hair on occasion, Masteron seems to cause it... My dad has a full head of hair, my brothers are 50/50... the ones who are bald lost it in their late 20's, early 30's... I'm 41, still have hair, so I hope I'm in the clear... But when I do diet hard and add Masteron in the mix, I lose enough that it causes me to be alarmed...

for me its just every time i cycle, or even when im not, about half way in i shed like a dog for a good 8ish weeks. then grows back somewhat a few months after. only to repeat again months later. taking every precaution here but not sure what im failing to look at in order to address that issue. its not dht thinning, just crazy f***in shedding to where ive lost a lot of coverage on scalp

same "pattern" as seen in my dad and maternal grandfather, same areas of scalp affected

but my loss is more pronounced

I do think its a side effect of supplements, but oh well, if I had it to do again, I'd still supplement :D

My first two cycles nothing but after this my third one it's been horrible and I'm freaking out about, strange thing is I used the same compounds all three times.

wicked thin front hair line lol

im starting to look like im doing the come over thing.... its genetic but the hormones have helped lol. ftw i think bald is cool anyway bring it

might be genetic

My first two cycles nothing but after this my third one it's been horrible and I'm freaking out about, strange thing is I used the same compounds all three times.
the gear may just have sped up a pre determined genetic disposition.

Hey fellas i have been reading this thread and was in the same situations as you guys were.My father grandfather all were suffering from hairloss but me starting trt and getting involved w bodybuilding def put my hairloss into overdrive.Then last year i went to ScalpMicroUsa and got the procedure done it changed my life,my attitude my confidence shot threw the roof.It took so much stress off my life as well as my pocket buying all these hairloss remedies every year.You can look at my personal pics up on the How Smp differs from a tattoo.To everyone on this thread this should be atleast a consideration to come in for a consult to start this new year with a total new outlook and new look.Take a look at this model below with SMP done it is totaly natural and looks remarkable

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 143
for me its just every time i cycle, or even when im not, about half way in i shed like a dog for a good 8ish weeks. then grows back somewhat a few months after. only to repeat again months later. taking every precaution here but not sure what im failing to look at in order to address that issue. its not dht thinning, just crazy f***in shedding to where ive lost a lot of coverage on scalp

The same thing was happening to me. Found that Once I switched to Var it abruptly stopped.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131