over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

half inch 28g needle test e

joeyrods

Registered
So i asked my girlfriend too pick me up syringes today to start my cycle and she said the only ones they had were half inch 28g which she got

now my question is can i still use these?

or should i just wait it out and order them online?

thats what i figured i would only need it for my first injection i want to start tomorrow i ordered needles should be here in 3 days but in the mean time i want to start

do you think it should be ok for one shot?

and is the half inch going to be too small to get in the glute?

thats what i figured i would only need it for my first injection i want to start tomorrow i ordered needles should be here in 3 days but in the mean time i want to start

Half inch is to short for a glute shot.

Try it in a body part that is low in fat. Tricep, bicep, thigh?

1/2 inch is too short for the glute. Possibly you can pin your delt but even there I go 1 inch 25 ga.

The half inch is generaly the same size as an insulin SQ injection pin. would suggest getting the 1" regardless.......I wouldn't even attempt to use the half inch.

AS many have said it is not the gauge but the depth of the needle that matters. minimum 1 inch. 1.5 is better!!

Please note that with oils, unless heated, you have to torque the plunger pretty good to get oil through a 28gauge pin. This helps some slow down, but for others it will make the needle jump around too much causing microtears in the muscle.

BTW if you are a begginner, I would wait or try a quad inject with the 1/2 inch. You do not need to start with bi's, or tri's for your first shot. My opinion only.

Please note that with oils, unless heated, you have to torque the plunger pretty good to get oil through a 28gauge pin. This helps some slow down, but for others it will make the needle jump around too much causing microtears in the muscle.

BTW if you are a begginner, I would wait or try a quad inject with the 1/2 inch. You do not need to start with bi's, or tri's for your first shot. My opinion only.

Do you remember the pain from the firt bi shot??? Maybe it is just my lab rat but to this day bicep shots still hurt much much worse than a shot anywhere else.

took my first injection today in the glute with a 1.5 didnt feel ANY pain but now it feels like i was punched in my ass

when should i start feeling the effects...i want to do 400mg a week i took it today thursday when should i do the next?

If i were taking it and dividing that dose up into two weekly shots, FOR ME monday and thursday would make the most sense. Divides an odd number of days about as close to even as you can get.

wouldn't that work out to be 500 a week? someone said every 5th day would work out to be 400 a week is that correct?

Here are some good guidelines:

for injecting - 22g, 23g, 25g - for oil-based steroids, 27g, 29g - for insulin, HCG, HGH, and some water-based steroids. 21g-25g for some lower quality types of winny or suspension, higher quality versions can use a smaller needle generally.

22g and 23g are fine for glutes and quads. 25g is preferred for the smaller muscles such as delts, biceps, triceps, etc.

Most people can get by with a 1" needle, but if you have a higher percentage of bodyfat or are just plain big you should use a 1.5" needle to insure that you get deep into the muscle. You should only use a 1.5" needle for glutes, or if you have huge quads. For smaller muscle groups, 1" is the most common, although some people like to use a 5/8".

when should i take my next one if i injected thursday if i would want to do 400mg a week

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws