over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halo for pre contest

Great choice....I start 20mg 10 days out..

Halo hardens like nothing else. I like the comparison made to looking like a statue. Want to know how it works? Add it to a cycle 30-40mg ED and if you are lean already the noticeable effects are almost immediate...1-3d.

I cant even take it anymore, too bad, its so great but so toxic.
Only AAS that really gets me mentally miserable. Powerful as shit...
basically the 3rs most powerful AAS with OxyTren and Ment only being having a higher anabolic/androgenic index (TI).

So you‘re talking about HaloDROL when suggesting 50-100 mgs right? Cause 50-100 mgs of haloTESTIN is pure insanity haha

No I’m not. I’m talking about high dose halotestin. In men’s physique it’s a lot more common to run high dose orals last four weeks- higher than what most people are apparently comfortable with- precontest.

I would use 4 Chloro (Halodrol) six weeks at 100 mg, but not in conjunction with winny, adrol, and halotestin for precontest. I would use it with test prop for a lighter shred for a photo shoot, event, etc. I like to save the really risky and suppressive protocols for pre contest.

I understand most of you disagree with this dosage, that’s fine. I stick very very close to the AJ sims protocols that are out there and have had tremendous results. Is hard on body.

Ask yourself is juice worth squeeze, if yes, then squeeze.

No I’m not. I’m talking about high dose halotestin. In men’s physique it’s a lot more common to run high dose orals last four weeks- higher than what most people are apparently comfortable with- precontest.

I would use 4 Chloro (Halodrol) six weeks at 100 mg, but not in conjunction with winny, adrol, and halotestin for precontest. I would use it with test prop for a lighter shred for a photo shoot, event, etc. I like to save the really risky and suppressive protocols for pre contest.

I understand most of you disagree with this dosage, that’s fine. I stick very very close to the AJ sims protocols that are out there and have had tremendous results. Is hard on body.

I‘ve done 80 mgs of Var for the last few weeks of a prep and also used 15 mg Halo with 20 mgs of Superdrol for the final 2 weeks of another prep too - but I could never imagine doing 100 mgs of Halo a day for any period of time. Not a knock on you at all, I just do not think I‘d be able to handle that neither physically nor mentally haha :D

Obviously a high doser will typically use high doses of most things they try. I come across them all the time but haven't really heard of people abusing halo. So you know quite a few who do that? No surprise as it's an effective drug so people are going to abuse it. Most of the things I hear even when guys are doing stuff like 200-300mg proviron, 100mg winny, 100mg adrol etc the halo is at 50mg max. I only went up to 30mg (I think) and I definitely could have handled more. It was good but nothing special for me. Many guys have told me they loved the same halo at similar doses though. If I had some now I would actually run it as I want something to help harden me up. I am unprepared and just have avar so no winny, proviron, halo etc :eek::D

I‘ve done 80 mgs of Var for the last few weeks of a prep and also used 15 mg Halo with 20 mgs of Superdrol for the final 2 weeks of another prep too - but I could never imagine doing 100 mgs of Halo a day for any period of time. Not a knock on you at all, I just do not think I‘d be able to handle that neither physically nor mentally haha :D

Yeah very anxiety ridden last few weeks. Running SD into a show is something I haven’t done and would love to do. What are you doing estro control wise last few weeks? It’s harsh but I Feel like it helps keep test levels up, I like to cut test a touch earlier than most because I really really really love a really really really dry look. That is not supported by any bloods as of now but I’d be surious to see- could just be in my head. I also like fullness of it in higher doses.

Obviously a high doser will typically use high doses of most things they try. I come across them all the time but haven't really heard of people abusing halo. So you know quite a few who do that? No surprise as it's an effective drug so people are going to abuse it. Most of the things I hear even when guys are doing stuff like 200-300mg proviron, 100mg winny, 100mg adrol etc the halo is at 50mg max. I only went up to 30mg (I think) and I definitely could have handled more. It was good but nothing special for me. Many guys have told me they loved the same halo at similar doses though. If I had some now I would actually run it as I want something to help harden me up. I am unprepared and just have avar so no winny, proviron, halo etc :eek::D

A few MP guys at my gym who are regional do it that I know of. You’re quoted dosages are definitely more in range with common practice but I truly believe that it gives a really full hard look in the higher dose ranges. I’m dead nuts on all those dosages prov 200 100 w 100 adrol. I just hate the idea of coming into ahow week and Changing things. I want to know exactly how I’m going to look 1-2 weeks before.

Yeah very anxiety ridden last few weeks. Running SD into a show is something I haven’t done and would love to do. What are you doing estro control wise last few weeks? It’s harsh but I Feel like it helps keep test levels up, I like to cut test a touch earlier than most because I really really really love a really really really dry look. That is not supported by any bloods as of now but I’d be surious to see- could just be in my head. I also like fullness of it in higher doses.

Worked great for me personally as it further dried me out & added great fullbess. Estro wise only Aromasin at 25 mg‘s ed for the last 4 weeks and 50-75 mgs of Proviron seems to be enough for me to come in dry. I haven‘t tried cutting test out yet, might also be quite interesting to see the difference.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws