over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halo vs. Anadrol

CT

Newbies
Want to run an oral with a test prop NPP, GH, slin bulker. I hold a TON of water while using GH and don't want to have even more water weight by running the drol. Would halo be an acceptable substitute?

1-8 - 100mg prop ED
1-8 - 100mg NPP EOD
1-8 - 20ius GH PWO ONLY
1-4 - 6ius insulin PWO ONLY

NO PCT - TRT.

Thinking of adding in the halo after the slin run. GH will continue at 4ius ED after the blast for several months. Goals are to get bigger and stronger.

Thinking 30mg halo ED for 4-5 weeks at most with plently of liver support supplements.

I have both the halo and anadrol on hand.

Thanks.

Halo won't put any weight on you... It will make you hard and strong as fuck, but no weight.

I would opt for anadrol

Those A-bombs jack blood pressure up big time! Hope you monitor that. I get strong as fuck on A-bombs too.

You wanna get bigger and stronger? I would say go for Anadrol.

No on Halo... Anadrol -- I LIKE it, Know what Sounds better than both ??

ANAVAR !!

The only benefit you will see from halo is strength. You will not harden up unless your body fat % is in single digits. Anger issues are a real concern also, halo is very bad, no joke.

Anadrol would be the better choice based on your desired results.

Thanks guys.

What is a good dose and length to run it.

This is the only oral (besides halo) I have yet to use.

My caps are 50mg per.

I would start with 50 every day. Ramp up to 100 max..no more than that (at least, I wouldn't). 8-10 weeks.

Last edited:
run anadrol 100-150mg per day for max 6 weeks , not 8-10

I agree that anadrol is awesome for strength but 3 days into anadrol and my appetite is completely gone to the point where I could go the entire day without being at all hungry

I love adrol! Start with 50mg and go up as results fade. If it kills your appetite, get ghrp6. Take it 3x a day...guaranteed animalistic hunger! Halo is too harsh on my liver.

I love adrol! Start with 50mg and go up as results fade. If it kills your appetite, get ghrp6. Take it 3x a day...guaranteed animalistic hunger! Halo is too harsh on my liver.

How would you dose ghrp-6, and would you do it subq or im?

tried them both. i am currently taking halo for kind of an in between cycles type of thing:) halo is very good so far for strength, but thats seems to be it, took about 2 weeks to start kincking in for me though. but abombs are just amazing for me. quick to work and very effective. no issues with any of them either.

I'm so tired of people encouraging the use of GHRP-6 as a means of increasing hunger, like it is a guarantee or something. Not everyone experiences hunger spikes from GHRP-6. I say try it, but don't be shocked if you don't respond.

Start running some Eq if you wanna increase appetite! I wanna eat the freakin table clothe on that!

I'm so tired of people encouraging the use of GHRP-6 as a means of increasing hunger, like it is a guarantee or something. Not everyone experiences hunger spikes from GHRP-6. I say try it, but don't be shocked if you don't respond.

Its kinda a dosage dependent thing too. Many people just use 100-200mcg of G6 at a time as part of a protocol where they use it 2-4 times a day along with some like mod1-29. At those doses no you won't get crazy hungry. But try a 500mcg dose or higher and the hungry will be there. Not many use G6 PWO but that will launch you into a feeding frenzy. For awhile I was even using 800mcg but that was my limit as within minutes if I didn't inhale 1000 calories in minutes I was getting dizzy.

For me running Eq and Anadrol makes me hungry. Did not experience any decreased in appetite at all!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws