over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halo vs Superdrol vs M1T

Superdrol for me was much better than M1T. I homebrew both and both were tested for purity. It was a little experiment I did a while back. M1T is not as strong as everyone says. They are just following the hype. Don’t get me wrong it’s strong but no where near superdrol.

I did 30mgs of both in separate cycle with just hrt test. If you would like to try M1T let me know. Real M1T raws burn very bad when taken orally. I have to put in gel caps so I don’t burn the shit out of my mouth.

Hype? Definitely not. I did both when they were still legal and M1T was absolutely insane. Superdrol didn’t come close.

I'm doing 20 mgs of Superdrol, and its perhaps the best oral I've used despite the side effect of being lethargic AF. Great pumps, vascularity, strenght, and the energy and focus at the gym is unlike any compound I've used.
I would like to get my hands on the injectable version, so if anyone know of a source other then Viking Labs please lmk.

I'm doing 20 mgs of Superdrol, and its perhaps the best oral I've used despite the side effect of being lethargic AF. Great pumps, vascularity, strenght, and the energy and focus at the gym is unlike any compound I've used.
I would like to get my hands on the injectable version, so if anyone know of a source other then Viking Labs please lmk.

Why not Viking? Their stuff is solid AF! I’ve tried a couple of their products, and had perfect results, and I have a vial of their SD I’m going to log as soon as I’m at the right time for it. I know I rep for TGC, but I’d stand behind Viking’s products 100%. You’re not going to find a better injectable SD than Viking’s man.

Hype? Definitely not. I did both when they were still legal and M1T was absolutely insane. Superdrol didn’t come close.

Really? For me it was the opposite, I didn’t gain nearly as much as I thought I would from M1T bc I felt like dog shit the entire time I was on, which only lasted 2 weeks bc I couldn’t take the toxic feeling any longer. SD was way different, I gained like crazy, something like 20 lbs in 4 weeks and kept at least 12 or 13 of it. To me SD is the best, strongest oral their is, at least in terms of mass gains. On paper another is stronger for sure, but that strength may just be too toxic for me, and if you feel sick, you’re not going to put on quality pounds.

Btw, we have superdrol coming soon!!!

Damn all this talk for years now about SD. i've got 2 bottles from LK3 and I still have yet to give it a run bc of benefit/cost. Even though I really want to.

Same thing with tren. Got at least four bottles of tren ace that I've yet to run bc of cost/benefit.

Different strokes different folks. I have to maintain lower weight classes so I'm definitely not a reputable source for info on how to slap on slabs of mass.

I just see the bloodwork that comes back and I'm like sh*t... 8 lbs of lean mass or 8 years of my life haha... kidding... sorta?

Why not Viking? Their stuff is solid AF! I’ve tried a couple of their products, and had perfect results, and I have a vial of their SD I’m going to log as soon as I’m at the right time for it. I know I rep for TGC, but I’d stand behind Viking’s products 100%. You’re not going to find a better injectable SD than Viking’s man.

I wasn't getting a response, but he did after I pm'd him on here. Thanks for standing by his products and the review. More the likely I'm going to try the injectable SD and 1-Test cyp.

Poohead- Now are you wondering why I was not leaning towards Viking? Would you care to elaborate what's going on with them? The good news is we had plenty of contact, and he at least had the decency to not take my money so I can't say anything bad about him. It sounded like he was out of stock on the SD and could not keep up.
And who is TGC?

Dam - wonder why no love for halo.

I have yet to try the other two compounds (other then halo which I did just this year) and it impressed the fuck out of me!

It's been one of the most impressive compounds I have ever taken.

Last edited:
Good luck in finding real M1T. I've tried it from at least (two?) very popular vendors here and it was, in my opinion, bunk. The SD from at least one well-known vendor here is very good.

There’s real M1t out there, tested by mass spec ; not just word of mouth..

I never used M1t but superdrol is one of the best, harsher than anadrol but to me was more powerful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Damn all this talk for years now about SD. i've got 2 bottles from LK3 and I still have yet to give it a run bc of benefit/cost.

Now LK3, he's the real deal when it comes to the inj SD. not going to disappear either

Now LK3, he's the real deal when it comes to the inj SD. not going to disappear either

The Growth Clinic is not taking any new orders, so they don't have the injectable sd either. Can you tell me who LK3 is? Does it stand for someone? I do a search on here and nothing comes up.

Keytech offers injectible Superdrol, he is a sponsor here. Have not tried it myself yet but I have some on the way.

The Growth Clinic is not taking any new orders, so they don't have the injectable sd either. Can you tell me who LK3 is? Does it stand for someone? I do a search on here and nothing comes up.
Name of a member here. He runs Veteran Supplies, a sponsor here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In the strength game Halo is king but for gains 10-20mg of superdrol preworkout on weak bodyparts makes all the difference.

Keytech offers injectible Superdrol, he is a sponsor here. Have not tried it myself yet but I have some on the way.

Thanks brother! I might place an order with him if he will give me the promo he's offering. His GH looks really good too.

Name of a member here. He runs Veteran Supplies, a sponsor here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for this! I finally saw all of the posts by LK3. I have emails and a PM into them, because when I clicked on the banner it just took me to the email address.
It would be nice if a source had the inj sd, 1-Test Cyp, and the M1T. I have plenty of the halo that I have not used yet.

Superdrol put lbs on me got a lil stronger felt like shit most of the time bloodwork showed really high liver enzymes lol go figure. MIT did pretty much the same thing but felt shittier. Both were legal and real. Halo on the other hand made me super super aggressive and got strong fast. Veins started popping out in places I’d never seen and had massive energy. I never had the toxic sick shitty feeling from the halo and it’s supposed to be the harshest oral right? Then again I was only taking two or three 5mg tabs a day

I can vouch for keytech's SD and I'll say it was definitely legit. Strength gains and lean mass were impressive as hell, however at week 4 I felt like complete ass. My energy was zapped like being on moderate dose DNP without the heat and my workouts went from fun to cumbersome. The only way I'll run it in the future is 4 on max.

Anyhow Keys SD is very real. I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

I’ve ised all 3 at different points in the past. I would have to give hall #1 for straight insane sggrength gains and aggressiveness. Actually only steroid that has changed my mood so drastically that it actually scares me.
Superdrol is the perfect combo of strength and size gains at the same time. Just have to start slowly and find ur sweet spot that way the lethargic feeling doesn’t get you. Did use inject SF before as well and would say that was my favorite. Lastly the M1T I wasn’t a fan of at all. Made me feel like death whole time running it and That was only running 20mg. Couldn’t eat for shit cuz it destroyed my appetite. So IMO opinion anything that kills ur appetite that bad isn’t worth it cause it just hinders ur gains massively.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131