over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halotestin experiences

I've heard Halotestin especially gives you alot more focus, you're more alert. More confidence

Would you say this is true?

played d-1 college basketball here..
halo was taken by a select bunch of us on our team for game day focus. it works..

parting note.. i know for a fact primo, test, halo was used in the collegiate and pro basketball ranks.. at least in the late 90s early 2000s. seen it with my own eyes. pre-ord guys were getting hold of powders from china and making dermals from the avant labs and 1fast400 dermal lotions.. after ord many of the guys i knew were out of the league or on their way out.

many many good times were had in those sunny southern California years..

I have used it a couple of times in the past when it was sold in pharmacies in Mexico under the name "Stenox". It was made by Atlantis lab.

I think i used 20-30mg per day. I got noticeable strenght gains from it. I also noticed some lethargy and liver pains within 2 weeks.

This poduct is very toxic to the liver. I would not use it again. If you consider Gains vs side effects, I think anavar is a much better choice if one is looking for a leaner physique and strenght gains.

If you are an elite competitive strenght athlete, then that is another story...

yeah, i remember playing ball at state, and making runs to the border for some stenox.. would drive 10-15mins down the 5 to the american side of the border. park, walk across and score like 10-20 boxes.. put all the pills in a small baggie, then hide them inside my boot heel.
walk back across, and have enough supply to last a couple months.
pre-911 making border runs was like nothing.. literally took about 1.5hrs out of the day.
from parking to returning to my residence in the college area.

OMG so many memories from those days of 1fast400. Avant labs was even selling the carrier ready to add powder LOL. Good 'ol days until operation Raw Deal.

20mg ED for male and the effect is controlable, 2-4week.
the side effect may be more noticeable with the dose increasing.
Food may descrease the bioavailability so take it with empty stomch as most orals.

I actually had a doc that put me on Halotestin along with my TRT. He said that he liked to attack the TRT from two angles. Had me on 10mg/day M-F off on Sat/Sun. That was the best I ever looked I think. Gave me that hardened full muscular look, increased strength. Never had any issues with it. Loved the stuff! Would love to be on it all the time if I could. Sadly, that doc closed his practice to go teach so I had to move on to another doc. Prob will never find an open-minded doc like that again.

Since Halo mostly give strength gains, does anybody knows what is the minimum effective dose to achieve results? Not to double strength in one day, but as an aid to progressively push a little bit more week after week. That way sides would be minimal at the same time. Maybe just 10mg a day?

This.

I was also thinking 10mg solely on workout days, would leave less stress on the body but also provide with the added edge and strength.

10 mgs Pre is Plenty. Keeps my strength up even when runnin low Andro's and high Anabolics.
Like being on Tren, but only for a few hours a day and only a few days a week.
10 mgs works so well I am actually chicken shit to bump to 20...

Just saw your post. This sounds like something I would like to incorporate with a standard TRT dose. Seems it would be minimal stress on the body while still having that strength increase.

Last edited:
OMG so many memories from those days of 1fast400. Avant labs was even selling the carrier ready to add powder LOL. Good 'ol days until operation Raw Deal.

I loved 1fast400

This.

I was also thinking 10mg solely on workout days, would leave less stress on the body but also provide with the added edge and strength.

Just saw your post. This sounds like something I would like to incorporate with a standard TRT dose. Seems it would be minimal stress on the body while still having that strength increase.

Just saw concreter's post too. Based on his experience maybe even 5mg would be enough ED as part of a TRT.

I actually had a doc that put me on Halotestin along with my TRT. He said that he liked to attack the TRT from two angles. Had me on 10mg/day M-F off on Sat/Sun. That was the best I ever looked I think. Gave me that hardened full muscular look, increased strength. Never had any issues with it. Loved the stuff! Would love to be on it all the time if I could. Sadly, that doc closed his practice to go teach so I had to move on to another doc. Prob will never find an open-minded doc like that again.

Any side effects from 10mg a ed?

Were you guys monitoring lipids and liver values?

Since Halo mostly give strength gains, does anybody knows what is the minimum effective dose to achieve results? Not to double strength in one day, but as an aid to progressively push a little bit more week after week. That way sides would be minimal at the same time. Maybe just 10mg a day?

I use 5mgs of pharma halo off and on just a couple days a week when I need a boost and it helps tremendously. For me it's not like its something that needs to build up. I get an immediate boost from the getgo. It helps a little with strength even taking it once, or off and on but obviously nowhere near as much as if i take it consistently. I generally don't need to do that unless i'm prepping for a meet.

The benefits it really gives me is just allowing me to have a more intense workout, more focus, more aggression, just overall good strong feel. If I can train hard I can get better gains.

I use 5mgs of pharma halo off and on just a couple days a week when I need a boost and it helps tremendously. For me it's not like its something that needs to build up. I get an immediate boost from the getgo. It helps a little with strength even taking it once, or off and on but obviously nowhere near as much as if i take it consistently. I generally don't need to do that unless i'm prepping for a meet.

The benefits it really gives me is just allowing me to have a more intense workout, more focus, more aggression, just overall good strong feel. If I can train hard I can get better gains.

Thanks for the feedback man!! Thats what I was looking for. At 5mg a day I guess the toxicity level will be kept at very low while still providing great benefits.

Ive been wondering all this time: Halo was originally developed to help kids with late development in puberty specially help develop sexual organs. I wonder what were the doses originally intended to use, considering the aggression and strength changes are so easily noticed.

Just saw concreter's post too. Based on his experience maybe even 5mg would be enough ED as part of a TRT.

Possibly, especially if one has never ran the compound before. I always respond best the first time. Going to look into after this blast I'm on. I'm ready to get off this Deca..

For me it's not like its something that needs to build up. I get an immediate boost from the getgo.

Not having to build up, exactly what I want to hear.

Last edited:
Today is Day 4..... up to now I'm wowed by this drug..... the mental focus is unparalleled.....strength is filthy.... need to train with my brain and not my nutsack on this stuff.... so far so good..... love it

I'd save it for the last 3 weeks before a show. Way too harsh to run in the off season....your liver will thank you.

I'd save it for the last 3 weeks before a show. Way too harsh to run in the off season....your liver will thank you.

Oh I am.... im running a 10-14 day mock.....7+ weeks out now...... definitely see myself bringing it back in at 2 weeks out....

Today is Day 4..... up to now I'm wowed by this drug..... the mental focus is unparalleled.....strength is filthy.... need to train with my brain and not my nutsack on this stuff.... so far so good..... love it

Well, I'm sold.

I was a complete psycho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any side effects from 10mg a ed?

I didn't feel I had any bad sides from it. Felt awesome to me. Also, I ran it 5 days on, two days off. Doc said that was to let my liver have a break. Seemed to work like a charm.

For some reason I tend to respond well to orals like halotestin, anavar, and winny but respond awfully to anadrol and dianabol.

Were you guys monitoring lipids and liver values?

Yes, was constantly monitoring both, every 3-6 months with bloodwork.

Shit got me rock hard in the last two weeks of dieting, killed the appetite and amped me up for busting out the grueling weeks pre contest. I'm an aggressive guy, but not angry so I never had anger issues on it. I say find the right dose and go for it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131