over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halotestin experiences

Shit got me rock hard in the last two weeks of dieting, killed the appetite and amped me up for busting out the grueling weeks pre contest.

THIS is what I'm talkin' about!!..hoping to pull off that "look"!!!

I use it every time I prep for a show for the last 6 weeks. It is said to make you very aggressive and angry but I never experienced that since I was so depleted I was too tired to get angry or agressive. It did make hard as a rock and very dry.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

This sounds like something I'd like to throw into a cycle like 4 weeks before a meet...Get good strenght for my pr's...

THE REAPER

It's awesome for powerlifting. My buddy just squatted 495 at 175

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Update...Day 6 of mock run..... Strength still crazy noticeable...laser focus in the gym... aesthetically look drier and more vascular.. especially when I just touch a weight...but lethargy really starting to set in...dragging ass big time...holding weight

Update...Day 6 of mock run..... Strength still crazy noticeable...laser focus in the gym... aesthetically look drier and more vascular.. especially when I just touch a weight...but lethargy really starting to set in...dragging ass big time...holding weight

That's what gets me with most orals. The lethargy and the appetite supression

How much are you taking

How much are you taking

Just 20mg per day split 10/10.... Tomorrow was gonna up it to 30mg but im thinking of keeping it as is.... appetite not affected as of yet.....just lethargy....

I used stenox a while back. 5mg HG tabs from Mexico. I used 20-30mgs for a couple weeks. No change in aggression unless I was in the gym. I was the strongest I've ever been, on any AAS, still to this day.

I used stenox a while back. 5mg HG tabs from Mexico. I used 20-30mgs for a couple weeks. No change in aggression unless I was in the gym. I was the strongest I've ever been, on any AAS, still to this day.

I believe the Stenox tabs were 2.5mg(white box with yellow & blue from Atlantis)... remember having to eat 10-15/day.

using halo for the first time... feel my blood pressure up but I look very full for as depleted as I've been. strength is up a bit not crazy

Update.....Upped it to 30mg....... 10mg in the am and 20mg pre-w.... Wow am I glad I did.... EXACTLY, what Getnbigger stated..... rock hard and dry.... THIS is my dose... 10 days........ bringing it back in at 10 days out ...

Hey guys

I wanted to hear some of your thoughts on Halotestin if you've ran it before.

I am a very calm and chill person and Tren didn't really give me any sides besides the night sweats. No anger issues really. Was easily controlled.

I'm interested in hearing your dosages and length and more importantly how it felt and what it personally did for you.

Thanks

HALO can increase aggression but if your have no problem with TREN then I would bet you will be fine.

I have used halo once 2 weeks out from a local show.

I believe it helped me retain most of my muscle fullness/harness as I dipped my calories to the lowest point of my prep

It also gave a certain kind of hardness and graininess to my physique that I've never obtained before....possibly through the strength on canarie calories

I actually didn't lose anything strength or total volume in my workouts.

So to sum it up.....made me strong AF while eating like a bird.....and made me look like harder.

So to sum it up.....made me strong AF while eating like a bird.....and made me look like harder.

Sounds like a mutha fuckin WIN WIN to me!!!!.....

Halo

Used it a few times be4 5 weeks each,agression was through the roof strength,great,just chiseled me up,brand used both times Arl.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws