over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halotestin vs M-Tren

Halo was really the only compound that has ever brought out this mean overly aggressive short tempered side out of me. I would snap on such small things and just couldn’t help it and then I’d feel like a jerk after. But the instant strength hardness and focus can’t be matched.
MT I’ve had a few experiences with. It definetly can’t be ran more than a few weeks cuz you just feel like death after a couple weeks. But the fat loss is insane and strength and aggression are nuts. Sides aren’t worth it to me though. Now the object version I did once as well and that was much much more tolerable and results were just as good as oral.

So i've tried halo for a couple of days.
I lasted just 2 days at 30 mg, then i stopped. Never felt so strong, aggressive in my life. I'm also running 250 of test and 400 masteron. I'm ar very low bodyfat level. Halo made me look like a stone in just two days.
But it litterally killed my liver.
On the first day i felt a dull pain under my right ribcage, followed by nausea, heartburn, indigestion, a bad sense of lethargy/confusion, shitty sleep with lots of nightmares, dizziness, constipation and so on.
All that with only 2 fucking days on this shit.
I will never touch it again.
At the moment i'm loading up with 600 mg daily of injectable glutathione and 900 mg per day of pharmaceutical UDCA. I'm slowly feeling better, appetite is coming back and liver pain is subsided. Fortunatelly i stopped before my skin turned yellow and my piss became dark brown.
For me is just too toxic.
A friend of mine is running it on top of test/tren/mast/oxa and win. I don't know how the fuck he still feel fine.
Never again.
I had a lot of stress on my liver taking Halo too. After being on for 2 weeks, I had a blood test for liver enzymes. The levels were incredibly high, so high that my doctor wanted me to get an ultrasound of my liver because he was concerned something was seriously wrong. I stopped taking it after that. My levels went down fast and within a month another test showed normal levels.

I had a lot of stress on my liver taking Halo too. After being on for 2 weeks, I had a blood test for liver enzymes. The levels were incredibly high, so high that my doctor wanted me to get an ultrasound of my liver because he was concerned something was seriously wrong. I stopped taking it after that. My levels went down fast and within a month another test showed normal levels.
what doses were you taking ?

I love mtren 4-5 days your full as house strong and your body temperature is up

only downside is lower back pump
Dosage 1mg oral tablet

gain 8lbs all intramuscular
Look huge on it
Glycogen storage 10/10
Fat loss
body temperature up

I love mtren 4-5 days your full as house strong and your body temperature is up

only downside is lower back pump
Dosage 1mg oral tablet

gain 8lbs all intramuscular
Look huge on it
Glycogen storage 10/10
Fat loss
body temperature up
On mtren I was going hypo multiple times through the day.
I was so scared of going hypo at any random point I started carrying large packs of candy bars.

On mtren I was going hypo multiple times through the day.
I was so scared of going hypo at any random point I started carrying large packs of candy bars.
Yeah just like what can happen on tren it will mess with blood sugar definitely

methyltren just makes you feel sick as a dog. Jaydog and I tried some strong ones way back. Halotestin makes you feel like a god but meaner than shit, I did 40mg of halotestin and 100mg of masteron per day for my show with superdrol till last week , beyond grainy

what doses were you taking ?
Its been too long, I cant remember. This was back around 2005 or so. At the time I researched it and the dose was moderate compared to what most were taking at the time.

If you want aggression and a really strong androgen, I think Cheque Drops (Mibolerone) might be king. I never used it. Maybe someone on here has. I think it is very hard to acquire though.

If you want aggression and a really strong androgen, I think Cheque Drops (Mibolerone) might be king. I never used it. Maybe someone on here has. I think it is very hard to acquire though.
I believe a board sponsor has this now but would love to hear if anyone has used it.

methyltren just makes you feel sick as a dog. Jaydog and I tried some strong ones way back. Halotestin makes you feel like a god but meaner than shit, I did 40mg of halotestin and 100mg of masteron per day for my show with superdrol till last week , beyond grainy
i dont really enjoy raging.. i was on drol and would just get outrageously mad.. same thing with rad40.
actually rad40 is next level rage.
5-10mg of halo is all i need and seems to give just enough happy and focused energy.
injectable DHT is even more euphoric and energetic at 20-50mg.

i dont really enjoy raging.. i was on drol and would just get outrageously mad.. same thing with rad40.
actually rad40 is next level rage.
5-10mg of halo is all i need and seems to give just enough happy and focused energy.
injectable DHT is even more euphoric and energetic at 20-50mg.
I definitely would not be into raging out. Thankfully, no drugs that I've used have that affect. Some have definitely made me more irritable (looking at you tren).

I've never used mibolerone and I was always kind of curious but just as a one time thing. Halo is one of my "happy drugs". Has outright euphoric like some stim cocktails without the racing heart lol. No idea why I get that effect and others get such a lousy mental response. If it wasn't so unhealthy for us, I'd use damn near all the time lol.

Injectable DHT? I've seen some sponsors that carry but I've never tried it. Might need to spring for some just as a trial. TNE is wonderful too. Kind of euphoric but mostly just instant energy in a syringe in the best way possible. Does make me absurdly thirsty though.

I definitely would not be into raging out. Thankfully, no drugs that I've used have that affect. Some have definitely made me more irritable (looking at you tren).

I've never used mibolerone and I was always kind of curious but just as a one time thing. Halo is one of my "happy drugs". Has outright euphoric like some stim cocktails without the racing heart lol. No idea why I get that effect and others get such a lousy mental response. If it wasn't so unhealthy for us, I'd use damn near all the time lol.

Injectable DHT? I've seen some sponsors that carry but I've never tried it. Might need to spring for some just as a trial. TNE is wonderful too. Kind of euphoric but mostly just instant energy in a syringe in the best way possible. Does make me absurdly thirsty though.
i was also going to add that test base has the same euphoric effect as injectable dht.

What difference can there be between winny and halo? more hardness? more fat loss than winny could it be? for this great androgenic effect

I've tried 50mcg of mtren via dmso solution.
Felt very racy and stimulating.
Not too much focus.
Might need to isolate some variables though.
Although DHT via DMSO seems to make me a bit more on edge. Not too much euphoria as compared to injectable.
Maybe DMSO hits harder as it goes directly into the blood stream?
Whereas with injectable is more of a slower dispersion?

halo > oral tren

halo was much more beneficial cosmetically, oral tren I tried two forms and also trenavar the ph

oral tren always made me feel sick quick nasty sides, i used to think it was the best.
halotestin just made me mean at worst, i didn't feel physically ill like on methyltrienolone 1mg
mestanolone was more forgiving! id rate that in between

What difference can there be between winny and halo? more hardness? more fat loss than winny could it be? for this great androgenic effect
halotestin is like winstrol squared , winstrol i felt you can see benefits at 10-12% still, halotestin no. more fat loss yes but not as viable "longterm"

Basically +1 on what @Muay Thai said. Also, I believe there is a misconception that the lethargy/appetite effects from halo are due to toxicity. Halo is actually NOT particularly toxic at all (indeed it is still used in clinical medicine for androgen replacement). It's what it does in modulating glucocorticoids and cortisol. Conversely, methyltrienolone (R1881) and cheque drops (mibolerone) are not intended for human consumption as they cannot be metabolically broken down to any measureable degree. They ARE toxic, and very. I don't doubt the anecdotes that the latter two are similar to street drugs in their effects (psychotropic even).

halo > oral tren

halo was much more beneficial cosmetically, oral tren I tried two forms and also trenavar the ph

oral tren always made me feel sick quick nasty sides, i used to think it was the best.
halotestin just made me mean at worst, i didn't feel physically ill like on methyltrienolone 1mg
mestanolone was more forgiving! id rate that in between
I remember going through a few bottles of CEL mDHT. Don't know if I really felt anything.

I remember going through a few bottles of CEL mDHT. Don't know if I really felt anything.
I dont remember that one hmm and i want to say I tried every CEL product. I must have went through 10 bottles of mdrol in 2009 lol . legendary brand . olympus labs came years later and kicked ass too, 11oxo was another cool one, weak but potentiated other stuff

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws