over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halotestin

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
So my halo is fire, and in the past id used loffler which gave me some bad liver pain, though my bloodwork wasnt bad, i know halo is demonizied but i love it and do 5 on 2 off with all the glutahione, milk thistle, and msm you could ever want, anybody else running/run halo with or without issues. I think its a little overrated on its toxicity but that maybe just be bc of my lifestyle.

I would never use halo unless a couple weeks before getting on stage, other than that it serves NO PURPOSE for me.

I use to get the stenox from Mexico.
I loved that stuff. Boy would it make you feel good and strong.
I would for sure take it over superdrol
I hear a lot of guys rave about.

Same here. Used to hit the TJ pharms prior to WTC. Would buy about 10boxes I think at 7dllrs per. Before heading back across I'd dump the boxes and put the pills in a hidden compartment in each shoe.
I used to play the pro am games in balboa Park and PB rec.
Would love the focus and increased endurance off 30 to 40mg. I think each tab was like 5mg.

Same here. Used to hit the TJ pharms prior to WTC. Would buy about 10boxes I think at 7dllrs per. Before heading back across I'd dump the boxes and put the pills in a hidden compartment in each shoe.
I used to play the pro am games in balboa Park and PB rec.
Would love the focus and increased endurance off 30 to 40mg. I think each tab was like 5mg.
Stenox was 2.5mg per pill.

So my halo is fire, and in the past id used loffler which gave me some bad liver pain, though my bloodwork wasnt bad, i know halo is demonizied but i love it and do 5 on 2 off with all the glutahione, milk thistle, and msm you could ever want, anybody else running/run halo with or without issues. I think its a little overrated on its toxicity but that maybe just be bc of my lifestyle.
What does it give you bro?

It's very overrated in its hepatotoxicity. Hepatotoxicity is the product of resistance to hepatic breakdown * potency to activate AR. Halo is not resistant to hepatic breakdown (it's rapidly metabolized to myriad metabolites, facilitating its removal from the body) and is a very weak AR ligand. Compare this to Superdrol, and it's another beast entirely, on both counts. Both have very different use cases.

I really liked Halo back when I used Stenox, that was in the 90's. I have not used it since then though. I knew a ton, if not all my buddies who were in football who would pop them like candy through the season, especially leading up to game days. Obviously, we all know a lot use it the final weeks of their prep as well.

If the stuff wasn't so damn expensive, i'd use it a little more. I've been getting the itch tom use it again recently....

I used Halotestin once and then had liver enzymes through the roof. Doctor wanted to immediately do an ultrasound of my liver. I ended up spilling the beans and told him about my use. Retested a month or two after getting off it and enzymes were normal.

I can't remember my dose, but I think I only took it for 2 or 3 weeks.

I used Halotestin once and then had liver enzymes through the roof. Doctor wanted to immediately do an ultrasound of my liver. I ended up spilling the beans and told him about my use. Retested a month or two after getting off it and enzymes were normal.

I can't remember my dose, but I think I only took it for 2 or 3 weeks.
It just sucks that you've had the worst reactions to everything possible man. I've taken methylsten (equivalent in hepatotoxicity to Sdrol), Dbol, for a couple months, and never had any liver elevations. Halo should be a bit more hepatotoxic than Adrol, but that's really in the grand scheme, not what you should worry about. More concerning are the rapid lipid derangements with orals for most.

It just sucks that you've had the worst reactions to everything possible man. I've taken methylsten (equivalent in hepatotoxicity to Sdrol), Dbol, for a couple months, and never had any liver elevations. Halo should be a bit more hepatotoxic than Adrol, but that's really in the grand scheme, not what you should worry about. More concerning are the rapid lipid derangements with orals for most.
Dbol and winstrol never messed up my levels like that. Maybe my dose was too big on the Halo. Even Anadrol was ok on liver enzymes. I was taking up to 100 mg/day too.

Halo is in my top 3 for sure. But I’m rarely lean enough to really enjoy it. I don’t get the anger/aggression spike I’ve read about either. But I do start to feel toxic/lethargic if I try and go past 12-14 days or so.

its a good one!

Halo is in my top 3 for sure. But I’m rarely lean enough to really enjoy it. I don’t get the anger/aggression spike I’ve read about either. But I do start to feel toxic/lethargic if I try and go past 12-14 days or so.

its a good one!
it modulates cortisol (it reduces it) such that lethargy may occur via a similar mechanism to GH's direct effect on cortisol. It's not noteworthy in its hepatotoxicity unless you're very unlucky with genetic factors in metabolism/liver function. Halo and Adrol are used clinically and well tolerated in women, children, HIV wasting, etc.

It’s not the same worn out feeling i get in weeks 3-4 of superdrol or DNP but it does start wearing on me. Although the haven’t used it longer than 2 weeks in many years. So my memories of draggin ass may be a little exaggerated

it modulates cortisol (it reduces it) such that lethargy may occur via a similar mechanism to GH's direct effect on cortisol. It's not noteworthy in its hepatotoxicity unless you're very unlucky with genetic factors in metabolism/liver function. Halo and Adrol are used clinically and well tolerated in women, children, HIV wasting, etc.
Fluoxymesterone inhibits corticosteroid inactivation.

Fluoxymesterone inhibits corticosteroid inactivation.

I wrote all about it here: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...d-practical-for-hardening-and-peaking.169714/

What does it give you bro?
for me density, aggression (good kind), and i move a lot more weight, its kinda like an oral tren but a lil better in the gym, i get the tren “high” when i run a. reasonable dose i just feel great all day but halo makes me stronger and though strength isnt my primary goal it is fun to push more especially since i use the 8-12 rep range so when i go up 20 plus pounds on anything im owning it not just tossing it up 2-3 times, which i know and respect powerlifting im just a BB so thats my style

for me density, aggression (good kind), and i move a lot more weight, its kinda like an oral tren but a lil better in the gym, i get the tren “high” when i run a. reasonable dose i just feel great all day but halo makes me stronger and though strength isnt my primary goal it is fun to push more especially since i use the 8-12 rep range so when i go up 20 plus pounds on anything im owning it not just tossing it up 2-3 times, which i know and respect powerlifting im just a BB so thats my style
Awesome thank you brother!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity