over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hammer Strength Fans/Users-Please give me your $.02

bigman

Newbies
I train at home. Yesterday I went to Toronto and took measurements of a Hammer Strength Iso Front Military press machine with the intent of making one. It will be a 100% exact replica. Hammer Strength made two different versions. The one I measured-frame is 90 degress front to back, bottom to top. The newer version-frame tapers front to back, bottom to top. I think the movement is the same for both of them. The reason I choose this shoulder machine is if I want to hit shoulders I put the seat quite low. If I have the seat up as high as possible it turns into a "super incline" press. I like the fact I can work two body parts with one machine (space is limited in my garage). I have all the basics, I'm now looking at getting a couple of "nice" extra's. I doubt I'll have $300 into it when I'm finished (closer to $250 I'll bet). Does anyone use the Hammer Front Military on a regular basis (what version do you use)? Should I go for it? For any regular users-would the shoulder press movement feel better if the whole seat unit could be tilted forward or backward (I would make a pivot point on the bottom). The back pad could be as high as 90 degress or as low as 30-40 degress for the incline press. I have only used it twice so I just wanted opions/advice from anyone who has access to it all the time. Thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah there is the one where you...

...are doing an overhead press but, at an angle backwards on and incline bench and one that almost looks like a chest machine that hits the front delt. The latter is one your talking about I guess? Both are great delt machines.

RY

i love the HS OHP machine. the one i use is the one that's slightly tilted backwards. i also like the hoist OHP machine. if i could only use one i'd have to say HS. never used the one that isnt tilted

Man I am sooo sick of people like on...

...monster garage, monster house and shit. I can't put in a fucking lightbulb and your building a piece of equipment.LOL

RY

Re: Man I am sooo sick of people like on...

Ry Roid said:
...monster garage, monster house and shit. I can't put in a fucking lightbulb and your building a piece of equipment.LOL

RY

bro, what happened to your girl??? i thought you had her for all that stuff.... and dishes and shit ;)

tell me about it RY, my older bro could take shit apart and put it back together, hell he built his own damn house and he never even had done it before. me im lucky to change my own oil..

BUT IM TWICE AS BIG AND GET TWICE AS MUCH PUSSY!! LOL

i guess it all evens out.haha

later,

Todd

Thanks for the replies guys. RY, I guess 10 years on a farm was good for something after all. Plus if I run into any trouble dad will be around to consult. He's the master with 40 years experience and I'll be building it at his machine shop. Next time your in the gym stop for a few minutes and take a good look at it (Hammer front military). The sides are basicly a "L". There are 4 pieces on the inside for width. The hardest thing was the angles but I was smart and brought a machinist's protractor. Same with the Hammer row (in Dorian's video). I have the measurements to biuld one of them, I just have to get my ass in gear. I made a Flex T-Bar row and it kicks ass. I love T-bar rows again!! I'm going to post a pic when I get it made on all the boards I posted this thread on. Thanks again guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131