over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hammering out the details of a first time GHRP and GHRH run

Esc8p

Registered
I'm new to this forum; referred over from PHF and I am really liking the information I've found here concerning peptides. I am completely knew to peptides and want to give it a try.

Here is what I have gathered is a good all around start for a GHRP + GHRH.

This is planned to run through a current PCT and continue until the beginning of the next cycle.

Goals: Aid in recovery from workouts (raising intensity) and keeping my strength going while shedding some body fat.

Plan of attack:
Ipamorelin @ 100 mcg 3 X DAY
Mod GRF(1-29) @ 100 mcg 3 X DAY

1st Injections before my first meal of the day. 20 minutes later- breakfast.
2nd Injections around 5:30 pm. 20 minutes later- dinner.
3rd and final Injections* at 11:30 pm. 20 minutes later -shake/food

A few questions:
1.)* I know it is recommended to dose it soon after a workout and also right before bed. Because the workout is so late in the day and bed time is 1:30 am, will the doses post workout be fine to cover those two bases?

2.) Continuing on the assumption that it is dosed post workout, is it recommended that one should hold off of a Post WO shake until 20 minutes after the injections?

3.) Do the pairs of injections have to be administered at a certain time difference from one another or can they be taken back to back?

4.) I may be incorrect, but I thought I read somewhere about saturating or preloading some other peptide before starting this planned run. Any truth to that?

5.) Any supports necessary while running these peptides ie hawthorne berry for bp, liver support, libido support?

I've decided to go with the Ipamorelin for my GHRP though it isn't as "potent" as others in hopes of staving of cortisol and prolactin. I also do not want this negatively affecting libido.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Your plan is fine, draw the ipam and cjc into sane syringe and shoot. Don't sweet the details, get it in ya 3 x a day at least 2 hours after eaten. Honestly, pre workout, post workout, after the afternoon walk with the dog, it really doesn't matter, just get it in ya when its convenient

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Your plan is fine, draw the ipam and cjc into sane syringe and shoot. Don't sweet the details, get it in ya 3 x a day at least 2 hours after eaten. Honestly, pre workout, post workout, after the afternoon walk with the dog, it really doesn't matter, just get it in ya when its convenient

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with Sammy, too subtle to notice a difference.

DOn't overthink it bro. Follow the protocalls that are listed here and you will get some great results. Peptides are so underrated IMO.

I'm new to this forum; referred over from PHF and I am really liking the information I've found here concerning peptides. I am completely knew to peptides and want to give it a try.

Here is what I have gathered is a good all around start for a GHRP + GHRH.

This is planned to run through a current PCT and continue until the beginning of the next cycle.

Goals: Aid in recovery from workouts (raising intensity) and keeping my strength going while shedding some body fat.

Plan of attack:
Ipamorelin @ 100 mcg 3 X DAY
Mod GRF(1-29) @ 100 mcg 3 X DAY

1st Injections before my first meal of the day. 20 minutes later- breakfast.
2nd Injections around 5:30 pm. 20 minutes later- dinner.
3rd and final Injections* at 11:30 pm. 20 minutes later -shake/food

A few questions:
1.)* I know it is recommended to dose it soon after a workout and also right before bed. Because the workout is so late in the day and bed time is 1:30 am, will the doses post workout be fine to cover those two bases?

2.) Continuing on the assumption that it is dosed post workout, is it recommended that one should hold off of a Post WO shake until 20 minutes after the injections?

3.) Do the pairs of injections have to be administered at a certain time difference from one another or can they be taken back to back?

4.) I may be incorrect, but I thought I read somewhere about saturating or preloading some other peptide before starting this planned run. Any truth to that?

5.) Any supports necessary while running these peptides ie hawthorne berry for bp, liver support, libido support?

I've decided to go with the Ipamorelin for my GHRP though it isn't as "potent" as others in hopes of staving of cortisol and prolactin. I also do not want this negatively affecting libido.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

1. You can get a full pituitary gland released hgh pulse every 3 hours around the clock, so your protocol is just fine.
2. DO NOT have carbs or fats for 30 minutes post injection as they will blunt the release of hgh. You can have protein immediately.
3. Back to back is fine. I actually take the ghrp and ghrp in the same pin. Just make sure to draw from the mod grf vial first as you don't want to get any of the ipam in the mod vial. Mod is very sensitive.
4. Never heard that.
5. No supports are necessary. Ipam and mod are very good for health and organs, even libido.

Thanks for the replies, guys! Now time to figure out all that I need to order to last me the next 4 months.
I'm thinking Ergopep since I will be ordering more than $250 worth I would qualified for free IGF-DES. Now to figure out how to incorporate that into the cycle.

Thanks for the replies, guys! Now time to figure out all that I need to order to last me the next 4 months.
I'm thinking Ergopep since I will be ordering more than $250 worth I would qualified for free IGF-DES. Now to figure out how to incorporate that into the cycle.

When I run DES, I pin it as I am leaving for the gym. Start out low to gauge how your body reacts....maybe 50mcg-60mcg split into the muscle you are about to train.

For example, I use 100mcg and would pin 50mcg in each bicep if I was training that body part that day.

When I run DES, I pin it as I am leaving for the gym. Start out low to gauge how your body reacts....maybe 50mcg-60mcg split into the muscle you are about to train.

For example, I use 100mcg and would pin 50mcg in each bicep if I was training that body part that day.

Am I correct in assuming that this is to be administered IM?

I actually take the ghrp and ghrp in the same pin. Just make sure to draw from the mod grf vial first as you don't want to get any of the ipam in the mod vial. Mod is very sensitive.

Regarding this, if the Ipam and Mod GRF was in 1 syringe in the AM and take it to work, will there be any degradation by lunch when it is time to administer?

Regarding this, if the Ipam and Mod GRF was in 1 syringe in the AM and take it to work, will there be any degradation by lunch when it is time to administer?

Draw the ipam first, then draw a little air bubble into the syringe, then draw the ghrp2. If it is separated by an air bubble it will be fine til your break. You must keep it refrigerated or on ice in a cooler.

Is ipam the same as ghrp-2 so after it is mixed with bac water do you have to refrigerate it. ??

Draw the ipam first, then draw a little air bubble into the syringe, then draw the ghrp2. If it is separated by an air bubble it will be fine til your break. You must keep it refrigerated or on ice in a cooler.

So would you then "flick" the syringe to pus the air to one end and release it before injection? What gauge needles do you prefer for these subcutaneous injections.

For the IM DES injection, what gauge do you like for that?

I'm sorry if the questions seem "noobish," but I really am new to this and still trying to get the hang of all the jargon, methods, and usage.

Thanks again!

You can use a small gauge Insulin needle for both subq and IM pins.

You can use a small gauge Insulin needle for both subq and IM pins.
Thanks again!

So when I get mine .. If I don't add the bac water I don't have to refrigerate them correct ?

I believe you have to use bac water since the active peptides are in such minute amounts that you would be hard pressed to accurately pull it into a syringe. Remember, you're talking about mcg and not mg of peptides per injection.

Thanks again!

I believe you have to use bac water since the active peptides are in such minute amounts that you would be hard pressed to accurately pull it into a syringe. Remember, you're talking about mcg and not mg of peptides per injection.

I'm talking about when I get them so I don't have to store them all in the fridge.

I'm talking about when I get them so I don't have to store them all in the fridge.

I think as long as it is in a place that is fairly cool and no light, it would hold until you mixed it.

I like to put all my stuff in the fridge regardless....if for any reason I don't forget where I put it. Maybe I need some of the "smart peptide" as I get older! :D

Lol. Live with the gf. Not sure how to explain it to her. :-/

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity