over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hammy injections with Primo

Flexpack215

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I am wondering if anyone out there has done site injections in their hams with primo or any SEO. Right now my hams are my lagging body part and while I do like to rotate my primo injection spots, I have never hit hams with them, so I'm wondering if it would be beneficial while cutting.
Does anyone have any advice on this or quick Hammy growth?

I don't think I'd do the gear there but have done seo and igf there both have helped be sure to be relaxed and your first time don't plan on walking alot after haha

Yeah John mentioned that some have built great hams with IGF1-LR3 so I ordered some last night. I think I will start with that and see how it goes. Curious on doses for that large muscle though.

injecting hams wow, never heard that before haha

lots of veins so becarful, walking will be fun =D

aas wont cause any real growth so it would be a waste imo

but let us know how the seo goes lol

injecting hams wow, never heard that before haha

lots of veins so becarful, walking will be fun =D

aas wont cause any real growth so it would be a waste imo

but let us know how the seo goes lol

Ehh it was just a thought to try and figure something out with them. I'm just running LR-3 in them now so if it's real, then we will see how things turn out.

How hard do you push SLDL / RDLs? When I added 100lbs to mine, i got serious hamstring results.

2012 on left, 2014 on right. Added 100lbs for reps

9T7slwS.jpg

Ehh it was just a thought to try and figure something out with them. I'm just running LR-3 in them now so if it's real, then we will see how things turn out.

you do know localized site injections dont do anything for specific growth in that muscle?

How hard do you push SLDL / RDLs? When I added 100lbs to mine, i got serious hamstring results.

2012 on left, 2014 on right. Added 100lbs for reps

9T7slwS.jpg

Wow those are killer results!! Honestly I have stopped doing deads right now because of lack of energy while in contest prep. I have been doing more machine single leg focus with volume. I have set aside a complete hammy day and while it's too early to see results, I can sure feel how sore they are. We will see how it goes I guess.

Might be worth giving it a shot. I have heard of IGF-1 delivering good spot augmentation though.

Might be worth giving it a shot. I have heard of IGF-1 delivering good spot augmentation though.

I have been runnin the LR-3 for a week now and honestly I am beyond impressed with the results that have already came. My hammys are visibly leaner and larger as well as this week I have made tremendous results with cutting and tightening up in my legs and mid section. I have been running 100mcg IM split between both hamms ED pre workout in AM. I immediately follow it with meal 1 which contains 32 carbs.
I am on a total of 65 carbs per day so I was worried about going hypo but it hasn't happened at all. Was questioning the potency of the LR-3 as well until I saw the results.
I believe I'll continue this for a while as I'm 7 weeks out today.
Would love to hear others results/ success stories on LR-3 or DES on this forum if you have a log.

Always wondered about this to be honest. Just always figured the after would suck walking.

Always wondered about this to be honest. Just always figured the after would suck walking.

I think the same thing. I've recently been doing site injections with 27g 1/2" and it's been much better on the muscles as far as post soreness and also bruising around the site.

I have been runnin the LR-3 for a week now and honestly I am beyond impressed with the results that have already came. My hammys are visibly leaner and larger as well as this week I have made tremendous results with cutting and tightening up in my legs and mid section. I have been running 100mcg IM split between both hamms ED pre workout in AM. I immediately follow it with meal 1 which contains 32 carbs.
I am on a total of 65 carbs per day so I was worried about going hypo but it hasn't happened at all. Was questioning the potency of the LR-3 as well until I saw the results.
I believe I'll continue this for a while as I'm 7 weeks out today.
Would love to hear others results/ success stories on LR-3 or DES on this forum if you have a log.

Do you add a few sets for hams every day after injection?

Wow those are killer results!! Honestly I have stopped doing deads right now because of lack of energy while in contest prep. I have been doing more machine single leg focus with volume. I have set aside a complete hammy day and while it's too early to see results, I can sure feel how sore they are. We will see how it goes I guess.

Impressive change.

On a side note, your tanning/color looks great in 2014. What did you use?

Do you add a few sets for hams every day after injection?

I was doing that yes, then I decided to rotate and hit local muscle group trained per day. Hams have come a long ways in a short amount of time. I would like to experiment with DES for site growth a little more after my comp this month. For now I'm off IGF.

Impressive change.

On a side note, your tanning/color looks great in 2014. What did you use?

Honestly I didn't use anything for the tanning or color, I did try to get some regular sun but I've always kept a decent tan. I start hitting the tanning bed 4 weeks out from comp but haven't ever used any synthetic products for skin color.

I was doing that yes, then I decided to rotate and hit local muscle group trained per day. Hams have come a long ways in a short amount of time. I would like to experiment with DES for site growth a little more after my comp this month. For now I'm off IGF.

I am not sure if I understand. You were injecting 50mcg of LR3 into each ham ed pre-workout while adding a few light sets for hams afterward?. Then, you stopped doing the extra sets for hams but still injected your hams every day pre-workout?

DES is supposed to work better than LR3 for site growth, but I believe you need to inject the DES 10 minutes before your workout or even during your workout.

Why don't you try the caverject, igf combo so many are using in attempts to grow their dingalings in the PE threads? I intend on trying to bring up my stick calves this year doing just that...

I am not sure if I understand. You were injecting 50mcg of LR3 into each ham ed pre-workout while adding a few light sets for hams afterward?. Then, you stopped doing the extra sets for hams but still injected your hams every day pre-workout?

DES is supposed to work better than LR3 for site growth, but I believe you need to inject the DES 10 minutes before your workout or even during your workout.

Sorry I'm confusing sometimes. I was injecting lr3 into each ham pre workout but then quit hitting hams and decided to use what I had left on other body parts as well and take my next off season to really focus on hams with des.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131