over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hammy injections with Primo

Why don't you try the caverject, igf combo so many are using in attempts to grow their dingalings in the PE threads? I intend on trying to bring up my stick calves this year doing just that...

Dude I've never even heard of it!! I am all for it. Superior carry it?

I don't know who carries it from our sponsors... I had some a few years ago, I tried it in the calves, and I think I also hit the hams once or twice... it works great for the beach, you get an all day pump, like the old escilene used to give... I will tell you that it's pretty painful... But I do know of guys using it pre-show, right before to get some extra size... the use of it with igf-1 sounds very promising... look under pge-1, I believe, unless I mixed up the letters... you should post pics to see the progress... i'm very interested in this for the calves and hams...

I don't know who carries it from our sponsors... I had some a few years ago, I tried it in the calves, and I think I also hit the hams once or twice... it works great for the beach, you get an all day pump, like the old escilene used to give... I will tell you that it's pretty painful... But I do know of guys using it pre-show, right before to get some extra size... the use of it with igf-1 sounds very promising... look under pge-1, I believe, unless I mixed up the letters... you should post pics to see the progress... i'm very interested in this for the calves and hams...

Do you know how it is used pre-show? How many days out and at what dosage??

Do you know how it is used pre-show? How many days out and at what dosage??

not sure, but even right before hitting the stage to pump up with, does add some size and fullness... But up to the show, would be I guess similar to what is being discussed above... on a related note, this thread inspired me to start my syntherol calf program... OUCH!! shot them about 1/2 hour ago, I may add igf into the mix as well...

not sure, but even right before hitting the stage to pump up with, does add some size and fullness... But up to the show, would be I guess similar to what is being discussed above... on a related note, this thread inspired me to start my syntherol calf program... OUCH!! shot them about 1/2 hour ago, I may add igf into the mix as well...

The pre contest hit sounds cool. I would like to hear bboy's opinion on on this. Would hate to try it and have it ruin my entire show I've been prepping for all year haha.
The syntherol calf injection..... Ummm ouch man that will bring some pain! I hit halves with primo a few weeks back and they were swollen and unbearable pain for 1-1/2 weeks!
Let us know how that goes for you lol.

why dont you just step on stage with what you got?

i think you are over emphazizing the effective of sythol.

why dont you just step on stage with what you got?

i think you are over emphazizing the effective of sythol.

I am stepping on stage with what I got. There will be no synthol involved either.
Just like hearing others thoughts on new ideas bro!

The pre contest hit sounds cool. I would like to hear bboy's opinion on on this. Would hate to try it and have it ruin my entire show I've been prepping for all year haha.
The syntherol calf injection..... Ummm ouch man that will bring some pain! I hit halves with primo a few weeks back and they were swollen and unbearable pain for 1-1/2 weeks!

b-boys opinion would be good, perhaps he will answer if his thread?

b-boys opinion would be good, perhaps he will answer if his thread?

That is a good idea. Maybe I'll post it and see if we can get a good opinion outta him!

Well of course you want to try it first to see what it does and how you tolerate it... I mean before the show, it wouldn't be wise to try something like that at the last minute...

Last edited:
Exactly. But I'll put it on the list for post comp!

Well of course you want to try it first to see what it does and how you tolerate it... I mean before the show, it wouldn't be wise to try something like that at the last minute...

As it sits though I'm too close to comp to try anything new. I still have some water to get off to make weight so I'm really bustin ass and cutting any and all compounds that may retain water out. Nothing new coming in at this point.

As it sits though I'm too close to comp to try anything new. I still have some water to get off to make weight so I'm really bustin ass and cutting any and all compounds that may retain water out. Nothing new coming in at this point.

If you do not mind me asking, how many weeks out are you and what compounds are you using?

If you do not mind me asking, how many weeks out are you and what compounds are you using?

Sure. I'm 3.5 weeks out from USA. I have dropped all peptides. Running my go to cocktail of mast p, Tren ace, test prop, winny, Var and GH. Also running primo E.

Be careful with the hams. I had a friend hit a nerve, couldnt walk for a week.

I really think he would say don't do it.

Be careful with the hams. I had a friend hit a nerve, couldnt walk for a week.

I really think he would say don't do it.

For sure dude they are the worst muscle group to be lagging on. Hard to fix!!

Time under tension and a full day devoted to hammys has been the biggest success factor for me.

Des is better for the site growth I do really tiny injections with it but my hams and everywhere I use it have shown improvement. I'd try synthol or something with no gear before you start pinning hormones there just to feel what it's like to have oil in them rather than chancing it lumping at the same time

Des is better for the site growth I do really tiny injections with it but my hams and everywhere I use it have shown improvement. I'd try synthol or something with no gear before you start pinning hormones there just to feel what it's like to have oil in them rather than chancing it lumping at the same time

Des is great with 10x the anabolic effect of LR3 it's perfect for site growth. I'm staying away from site growth in hams for fear of hitting that massive tendon with a real pin.

Easiest way to do the pins is lying on the bed like your hitting your ham pose on side tri and stay on the outside part of it. You'll be nice and relaxed

Easiest way to do the pins is lying on the bed like your hitting your ham pose on side tri and stay on the outside part of it. You'll be nice and relaxed

Nice! Thanks man[emoji106]

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08