over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hand Numbness with GH keeps waking me up a night

Did you decide against a serum and IGF test? I still think you should do it. The more results we have, the better.

At this point I think Riptropin (especially if you have gotten them from the provider himself) have been proven time and time again to be good. My results have been amazing when it came to fat loss. Might as well save my money.

I wake up with fat ass hands that hurt and are numb but as soon as I slam a vial it seems to subside :confused:

man i dont know how you are doing ten this long, i cut back form 5 to 2.5 and i still have to try to explain to my wife why i have to lube my hand up to get my wedding ring on..

What r u bitching about in a couple months u won't believe how ur physique has changed. A couple hours of sleep is worth what ur about to go through. Some people will say "ur sleep is more important" just wait and see, fuck sleep u will get plenty when ur dead.

man i dont know how you are doing ten this long, i cut back form 5 to 2.5 and i still have to try to explain to my wife why i have to lube my hand up to get my wedding ring on..

Its been hard putting on watch on lately. Its like my hands have grown or are swollen lol.

shake it off and suck it up. In time sides will subside.

When you dose?

Does timing of dose make a difference?

If all taken in morning before cardio will hands hurt less during sleep?

Dosing before bed gives me less lethargy during daytime but makes me wake up all nite going to the toilet to piss.

Ya wife not aware u using HGH

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

guessing you aimed that at me.. She knows i do things and i dont have to hide anything, she just doesnt care to know the details.

No actually at desibaba but it's strait man it I didn't mean it like a negative question I jus encourage specially younger Katz to tell there wife cuz u already know we have a stigma and an inaccurate personal placed upon us and I've seen women freakkk,,,I'm lucky that my wife is into to all this much as we r my first wife was not kind of made it miserable

Sorry for the grammar this phone corrects everything if I don't catch it

No actually at desibaba but it's strait man it I didn't mean it like a negative question I jus encourage specially younger Katz to tell there wife cuz u already know we have a stigma and an inaccurate personal placed upon us and I've seen women freakkk,,,I'm lucky that my wife is into to all this much as we r my first wife was not kind of made it miserable

my bad.. yeah i couldnt imagine having to sneak around behind my wifes back, hell thats part of the reason she is my wife. My issue is that my mother-in-law watches our boy during the week at our house so i have to be creative where i keep my stuff in the fridge..lol

my bad.. yeah i couldnt imagine having to sneak around behind my wifes back, hell thats part of the reason she is my wife. My issue is that my mother-in-law watches our boy during the week at our house so i have to be creative where i keep my stuff in the fridge..lol

Well some things like that r understandable tell u little trick though Ziploc makes these small condiment containers my wife and I keep couple those in that department where butter goes take u like some those packs of ketchup which like 4 packs fill one up and we put our vial of rips that r ready in there they have like a dark maroon top on them u can't see nthing unless top comes off

we have a very outdated cool whip container that sits in the back of our fridge that never seems to get thrown out.

Does timing of dose make a difference?

If all taken in morning before cardio will hands hurt less during sleep?

Dosing before bed gives me less lethargy during daytime but makes me wake up all nite going to the toilet to piss.

I bet she still knows!

To the OP- as others suggested, your sides will probably lessen as time goes by. I had your same problem with Rips, so I started breaking up my reg dose: 1/2 before bed and 1/2 in the a.m. Here is what I would do in the morning: wake up and take a crazy, strong, caffeine supp, wait 20 mins then dose my gh right before heading to the gym. Worked much better than taking it all before bed.

Water Retention Sides

Do many people use ECA to keep water retention to a miniumum while on heavy gh doses?

I had water retention problems while running 15iu GH per day with ECA twice daily. Now using 5iu without ECA on a similar diet and im so bloated I can hardly function. Lower back in so pumped its hard to walk more that 20min at a time.

No wife for me. I just pick up chicks from Plenty of fish when I want a booty call usually.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131