over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hanshaw at N Americans

Well i Think you dont get it.. And never listen to the newest podcast with dusty..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re read Dante's post three times. The third time try to actively think and comprehend the points he is trying to convey to you.

Good luck Dusty!!!!!

Gear-unit is banned.
I've read his posts and he is just looking to get a rise out of people. He is no longer welcome here.

Gear-unit is banned.
I've read his posts and he is just looking to get a rise out of people. He is no longer welcome here.

Might I suggest a ban for the next thread starter about 13 gram small penis guys named after a city?

Send me a pm an direct me to it. My time has been short lately so less monitoring.
I'll gladly
Remove the guys that do not belong here though. Thx red

Might I suggest a ban for the next thread starter about 13 gram small penis guys named after a city?

Haha, must be slow today! That took me a second! :D

Now that the negativity is gone from the thread...:banghead: ......I want to wish Big Dusty Hanshaw all the best in his perofrmance this weekend. He is far and away my favorite bodybuilder out there. While his placings are important, i'd follow him and support him if he never won another show. You put his drive and dedication and PERSONALITY into somebody like Paul Dillet, and I think we would have known the outcome of that....for many, many years.

The guy has been successful at everything he has done, and if he never gets a pro card, who gives a shit, he is enjoying what he does, is getting paid very well doing what he loves, has a huge fan base, and is setting himself up for future successes. All of that and he is personable and a guy who you could probably walk up while he is in the middle of taking a shit and he'd still give you the respect and time of day. The guy is funny as hell....most of these bodybuilders these days have no life, personality, and it's like talking to a brick wall. The guy has done very well for himself!

ANYWAY......GO DUSTY, GO GET 'EM BROTHER!

He just called me....I am pretty sure he took it...they put him in the middle (we shall see)

Yes BMJ, dusty is a stand up guy, really is, everyone who has met when he come over to the UK, said he was the MOST approachable guy and would talk to you for ages, no one has a bad thing to say about him, although you don't see him speak much on boards he is OPEN in real life. All round good representative for the sport and every day he is living his passion, what more could a man want really.

Would love to see him nail the pro card.

Yes BMJ, dusty is a stand up guy, really is, everyone who has met when he come over to the UK, said he was the MOST approachable guy and would talk to you for ages, no one has a bad thing to say about him, although you don't see him speak much on boards he is OPEN in real life. All round good representative for the sport and every day he is living his passion, what more could a man want really.

Would love to see him nail the pro card.[/QUOTE]

Would be a nice reward for all his hard work.

He just called me....I am pretty sure he took it...they put him in the middle (we shall see)

From the pics I saw, he's best in his class. Excellent showing.

Go Dusty! Good thing your calls for retirement fell on deaf ears!!!

After years of watching him grow & develop i hope he gets what he's been trying so hard for. I'll follow him either way, but he's definitely put in the time.

I'd love to see him break through and get that elusive card.

I don't think he gives one iota of placing top 5 as a pro. Let me ask you something....who is more popular right now? Joey Swoll, Rich Piana, CT Fletcher or Dexter Jackson? Who do you think did more guest posings and made much much more money doing guest posings... Victor Martinez or Markus Ruhl? Placing high in bodybuilding contests does not matter one bit unless you are Heath or Cutler. Being a freak or extremely popular does.
Take it from a guy who runs a bigtime operation in the supplement industry.....I would much rather have a extremely popular guy who is followed by everyone on facebook, youtube and twitter who places 4th in the Mr South Carolina in the heavyweights, than a guy who places 3rd in the Mr Olympia who has absolutely no internet presence......somehow time and time again this concept gets lost in todays bodybuildings society.

my thoughts exactly- given the choice of being a personality in the bodybuilding world or a good bber who has nothing, Im going with the former not the latter of the two options.

Melvin Anthony is a perfect example of this...Melvin Anthony could beat about 90% of the bodybuilders out there today in shows. Melvin Anthony had no internet presence at all. He went around to supplement companies to try to get some sort of contact and he was asked the question "what are you going to do for us" His reply:"Well you can use my pictures"

Everyone let him walk....that's a losing proposition to have an athlete that does nothing for you except stay home and play playstation all day while you pay him 6 figures....so that is why you don't see Melvin Anthony out there on the pro scene anymore and from what I hear he blames the companys for not ponying up the money.....LOL

Meanwhile all these amateurs have figured it out that if you have an extreme following and are interesting.....you become worthy of monetary reward from the companies that make this industry run.

I would like to know if G-Unit has a business and if so he was going to put a fitness/bikini competitor on his team...which one would he take

question: What are you going to do for us?

Bikini Model 1: Well you can use my pictures...

Bikini Model 2: I have 110 thousand followers on instagram, im going to promote your company to them. I have 2 facebook pages with extreme traffic connected to who's who in bodybuilding and fitness, I will promote your company on there. I have 2 youtube channels that I use that I give advice on and also show training routines, meals you can prepare, and dieting tips and I have hundreds of thousands of people who view these, Im going to promote your company on those also.

Is it even a question of who is more valuable to your company?

Thats how much contest placings count in this industry (pretty much jack crap)

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner