YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hany Rambod the real winner this weekend?

NY Muscle

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
3 of his clients won the O.

Phil Heath
Buendia - men's physique
Wilkins - Figure

Much props to him. Wine how George Farah is feeling.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

3 of his clients won the O.

Phil Heath
Buendia - men's physique
Wilkins - Figure

Much props to him. Wine how George Farah is feeling.

Was thinking the same thing last night. He had a few other clients up there as we'll, including Kuclo placing 9th on the big stage.

They don't call him the pro-creator for nothing. Dude commands respect and a hefty fee for his services no doubt. I've heard he ballparks around $8000 a year for his clients.

I'm gonna rush out and buy his Evogen stack now

Was thinking the same thing last night. He had a few other clients up there as we'll, including Kuclo placing 9th on the big stage.

They don't call him the pro-creator for nothing. Dude commands respect and a hefty fee for his services no doubt. I've heard he ballparks around $8000 a year for his clients.

I'm gonna rush out and buy his Evogen stack now

$8k for the whole year is pretty decent considering all the time you know he has to focus on these guys year round. I'm sure that he gets a percentage of his top clients winnings as well. I don't see Phil winning $275,000 and Hany only getting $8k for the year. Hany isn't hurting for money, that's for damn sure.

$8k for the whole year is pretty decent considering all the time you know he has to focus on these guys year round. I'm sure that he gets a percentage of his top clients winnings as well. I don't see Phil winning $275,000 and Hany only getting $8k for the year. Hany isn't hurting for money, that's for damn sure.

Yeah $8,000 is nothing especially with his winning track record.

I don;t like what he is doing to Nicole. She was such a beautiful girl.

Could you be more specific? She is still hot too me. Peace.

Her voice has deepened a good bit in some of the more recent interviews. There is a thread over on MD that shows her 4 year progress. Pretty staggering and you can tell she has taken that next step. Props to her though I think she looks phenomenal.

Her voice has deepened a good bit in some of the more recent interviews. There is a thread over on MD that shows her 4 year progress. Pretty staggering and you can tell she has taken that next step. Props to her though I think she looks phenomenal.

Gotta pay (in more ways than one) to play...

Wonder why he doesn't compete since hes so good at all this? Too busy? Doesn't wanna mess with it?

Those 8k numbers were mentioned in a thread from about 4 years ago, I'm guessing he pulls a lot more than that by now. No doubt he's getting a percentage from his clients winnings.

Nicole's first place win cost her some dough, as 20% of her winnings went to FMG, and another chunk to Hany. She probably saw half that check when it's all said and done.

yea pretty dramatic facial change now compared to just a couple years ago.

Those 8k numbers were mentioned in a thread from about 4 years ago, I'm guessing he pulls a lot more than that by now. No doubt he's getting a percentage from his clients winnings.

Nicole's first place win cost her some dough, as 20% of her winnings went to FMG, and another chunk to Hany. She probably saw half that check when it's all said and done.

That is sad.

Things like FMG should have no fucking pull/involvement with who wins or who doesn't. But it's political and monopolized so in the end the money is staying with the family and the cliquish people in the top of the sport.

Last edited:
That is sad.

Things like FMG should have no fucking pull/involvement with who wins or who doesn't. But it's political and monopolized so in the end the money is staying with the family and the cliquish people in the top of the sport.

Completely agree. The Manion's have their fingers in all the proverbial cookie jars. Making money hand over fist.

Just crunched some placings real quick, and check this out:

7 of the top 10 girls placing in Bikini at Olympia.. FMG

1, 2, 3, 4th place in Figure.. FMG

3 of the top 6 placings in Men's Physique.. FMG

How's that for a nice payday?

Completely agree. The Manion's have their fingers in all the proverbial cookie jars. Making money hand over fist.

Just crunched some placings real quick, and check this out:

7 of the top 10 girls placing in Bikini at Olympia.. FMG

1, 2, 3, 4th place in Figure.. FMG

3 of the top 6 placings in Men's Physique.. FMG

How's that for a nice payday?

This would be similar to MD or Flex or Weider/AMI paying their athletes (which I'm pretty sure FMG does NOT do...) and then when the bodybuilding athletes place high at the Arnold or Olympia...taking a CUT of their salary or prize money for being associated with them. Except I think Flex and MD have even less pull than someone like J.M./FMG. Crazy. FMG and magazines/sponsors should be bonusing their athletes for placing high(some sponsors do) but instead they are taking from them.

Last edited:

It's pretty simple. It's Test. I dated a few chics way back in the day when figure first became popular I was introduced to Dr S****** in Ohio (everyone knows him) through a figure girl I was dating and he was a big fan of test for these girls. She was doing maybe 50mg per week and winny V back then. Bitch would take my stash lol... I'd guess now they take more test plus anavar and winny and who knows what else. A sick diet based on science which I am sure is where Hany comes in plus drugs takes these girls to the next level. Oh and let's not forget the GH.

Last edited:
even if it is still 8k. In think he stated he works with anywhere from 50-60 clients at a time so doo the math. Definetly nice chunk of change plus he has evogen as well.

It's pretty simple. It's Test. I dated a few chics way back in the day when figure first became popular I was introduced to Dr S****** in Ohio (everyone knows him) through a figure girl I was dating and he was a big fan of test for these girls. She was doing maybe 50mg per week and winny V back then. Bitch would take my stash lol... I'd guess now they take more test plus anavar and winny and who knows what else. A sick diet based on science which I am sure is where Hany comes in plus drugs takes these girls to the next level. Oh and let's not forget the GH.

S****** had girls on test?!

S****** had girls on test?!

This was back in 2000/2001. I had no idea the guy was a dr... thought he was some slick cat then she told me who he is... she only told me the info he told her I never got too involved as I didn't agree with her taking all that shit.

Yeah Nicole has put on so much size, she's just at a different level now. I personally dont like the look but im sure she is addicted to winning and that trumps all else.

I dont agree with any woman taking test, it just completely goes against their natural hormones. If they cant get by with some winny and var thats too bad.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear