over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAPPY 2021 !!!!!!!

luckyone

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Hi Brothers, Thank Heaven 2020 is OVER, what a "F...ing" year. To all who have suffered loss, be it family, friends or financial ... my deepest sympathies. I think 2021 is gonna start off slow but hen KICK ASS!!!

Mourn your losses, appreciate what you have and lets unite together to make this next year the BEST!!! Recovery is finally in sight. My prayers and blessings to all of you and your families. Thanks so much for your support over the years and THANKS especially to BIG A for this Forum.

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky

Happy New Year to you also my brother in Christ and to all!

-"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." -John 16:33

Amen! We all have a long road ahead of us with this Covid pandemic. Stay strong and keep the faith. May everyone have a happy and safe new year.

Let’s see what kinda endless bullshit 2021 is about...FML

Happy 2021 Lucky!!!!!

New year new start and it’s getting worse fml hopefully it gets better by March and we can train

Fuck 2021!!

Agreed! 2021 can go to hell! It was worse for me than 2020 was.

I thought 2021 was fantastic. I retired. Sold my share of the practice and data center. In good physical condition. I got back 30lbs of muscle and shed a lot of bodyfat. Added an additional garage. Heat/Air conditioned, automatic garage door, all electral work, insulated windows and an outside door. Loving that. My leg is finally fully healed. Re-did patio and fire pit.

My properties, investment account at Butterfield (Cayman), TRowe Price acct, Merrill Lynch acct, TD Ameritrade trading acct, even my crypto wallet grew massively this year. An almost 31% increase across the board. Put another way, this administration is killing it. The market is on fire up 28% this year alone. The US economy had 6% growth in 2021 and a predicted 4% in 2022 according to Wall Street Journal. I did better this year than I did over the last 5 years combined. I got a equity line of credit so obscene I won't even say how much but at 2.75% variable. Interest rates are incredibly low right now.

My son bought his first home at 27 after graduating Penn State University with a degree in Engineering. My daughters are back in elementary school and doing well. We're vaccinated so we only had one positive test and she was asymptomatic. Otherwise great. School plays. Soccer. Father daughter dance.

I really thought Pres Trump was a savvy businessman and expected good things but what a dud! At the end of Trump's first year, the stock market was actually lower than when he was inaugurated! Then his trade wars and tariffs exploded the trade deficits. Huge yearly fiscal deficits. He was not a conservative. Not at all. It's easy to like the guy but as president, he sucked. Plus he wrecked the Republican Party. It's like some weird cult now. They talk like psychos. I recieved Republican Christmas photos in the mail with a Christmas tree and the whole family all holding tactical rifles. Not hunting rifles. Military style rifles. WTF? I NEVER saw that before. Here in the US we've always been able to buy all the firearms we want. I've been an owner for 20 years but I don't use them in my family photos. Weird.

Anyway, I think we're getting back on track though, thankfully. I wish all of you all the best in 2022. I'm a little tipsy so my grammar probably sucks. I had a party tonight. Place is a wreck. Hitting the sack.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022! 🥃🍾🍷🍺🎵

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75