over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy 420

slesh

Registered
I’m hiiiiiiigh. Not sure where everyone stands on THC but man it’s really helped me sleep at night with all my back issues and sleep apnea. I know a lot of people don’t like it because of the paranoia and/or munchies. My advice is just power through. For me after 2-3 months of consistently inhaling/ingesting THC nightly and all the paranoia gone and munchies super manageable.

Anyway - point of this rant is just to promote it as a great recovery aid for those that have trouble sleeping at night. Way better for you than prescription sleeping pills…

Are you able to sleep through?I was doing the gummies but I still kept waking every three hours or so.

any of you big smokers had a complete blood count ?

my doc told me it puts hemoglobin and hematocrit up high

Are you able to sleep through?I was doing the gummies but I still kept waking every three hours or so.
Lol I am but I eat quite a few these days. I have a box on my night stand 😬.

But like @Hyperemia said - try the hybrid blends with CBN and CBD. I literally have every combination you can think of. I start the night off with a few sativa gummies and then just go from there. It’s quite lovely.

I don't usually partake during the week, but tonight I will!

Blaze up if you can, I drive heavy equipment, so if there's an accident, I get tested :(

Happy 420

I only smoke on the weekends. I gotta be responsible during the week but when Friday night comes its on till Sunday night.

I’m hiiiiiiigh. Not sure where everyone stands on THC but man it’s really helped me sleep at night with all my back issues and sleep apnea. I know a lot of people don’t like it because of the paranoia and/or munchies. My advice is just power through. For me after 2-3 months of consistently inhaling/ingesting THC nightly and all the paranoia gone and munchies super manageable.

Anyway - point of this rant is just to promote it as a great recovery aid for those that have trouble sleeping at night. Way better for you than prescription sleeping pills…
I use to love smoking and fucking. The best sex ever. But man the anxiety and paranoia keeps me from fucking with it most of the time. But happy 4/20 brotha !!!

Happy 420

I only smoke on the weekends. I gotta be responsible during the week but when Friday night comes its on till Sunday night.
I'm somewhat the same way. But only because I don't like feeling inebriated every day. So I'll smoke like 1 every 3rd day.
I do admit I love the feeling when exercising blazed. I just don't like the feeling of being 1-2seconds slow.

I use to love smoking and fucking. The best sex ever. But man the anxiety and paranoia keeps me from fucking with it most of the time. But happy 4/20 brotha !!!
I discovered this with my first wife.
It makes your shit that much more engorged with blood.
But yeah. After the session my mind wonders. Especially back then when I was working at a gas station. I was like fuck I'm a loser. I have to do better by these kids.

Finances isn't an issue these days.
But sometimes I'll smoke and as I'm naked I'm like fuck... this is like female #7 just this quarter. I need to quit sharing myself with so many randoms... then I shake it off and jump in... :)

I discovered this with my first wife.
It makes your shit that much more engorged with blood.
But yeah. After the session my mind wonders. Especially back then when I was working at a gas station. I was like fuck I'm a loser. I have to do better by these kids.

Finances isn't an issue these days.
But sometimes I'll smoke and as I'm naked I'm like fuck... this is like female #7 just this quarter. I need to quit sharing myself with so many randoms... then I shake it off and jump in... :)
Oh yeah fucking on it is amazing. But like I said I just get too paranoid and anxiety through the roof.

20+ years of testing...I would love to try just some plain Jane bullshit at this point

Come to think of it, while I have zero reason to celebrate, I do feel my Glaucoma acting up.. ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131