over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy 420

What have you got there? MUV? I don't think I’ve seen those around here. I suppose it could be local. I typically use Kiva or Wyld. The Kiva Camino CBN blend hands down my favorite when I’m ready to lay down. I love that it doesn’t hit you all at once just washes over you if that makes sense lol. What are you using before bed?

50-100mg 2 hours before work. Settles in by then.

Incredibly helpful. I have to do a lot of creative thinking, speaking to senior clients, building business cases, constructing financial engineering, etc.
Curious how you are doing this? Like what type of product. I used to grow and eat mushrooms 15 years ago and found micro-dosing to bed great when I was younger. I would write and solve all my life problems with unbelievable focus and problem solving. I know they are becoming more and more legal these days.

Lol so a lottttt has changed since you were 12. I know you live in Miami so I recommend getting your medical card - super easy - and then hitting up a dispensary. My personal favorite is MUV - best edibles. There are so many strands and blends now that you should def be able to find something that will help with the anxiety. A lot of people like the THC/CBD mix because the CBD brings down some of the THC sides but still allows you to chill and sleep.

No lie, I just signed up for my medical card last night. I have had the website up on a tab on my computer for nearly 6 months and never applied. I never wanted to be on a government list for using MJ but also see a lot of benefit if I had the card as well. Glad I did it finally. Now have a virtual visit coming up shortly.

No lie, I just signed up for my medical card last night. I have had the website up on a tab on my computer for nearly 6 months and never applied. I never wanted to be on a government list for using MJ but also see a lot of benefit if I had the card as well. Glad I did it finally. Now have a virtual visit coming up shortly.
I hear you about being on the government list but in Florida the only thing it affects is your ability to apply for a conceal carry permit. I have no intention to carry on my person and if I ever have my Sig in my truck I have the 3 step rule. Other than that I don’t really see any negatives for the government knowing about. At the end of the day it’s 2023 and it’s just some fucking weeeeeeeeed.

What have you got there? MUV? I don't think I’ve seen those around here. I suppose it could be local. I typically use Kiva or Wyld. The Kiva Camino CBN blend hands down my favorite when I’m ready to lay down. I love that it doesn’t hit you all at once just washes over you if that makes sense lol. What are you using before bed?
These are the THC/CBN blends I get from MUV. It’s medical in Florida. Not sure if they have locations in other states. Heading to Cali tomorrow for a work conference but staying at The Ritz in Laguna so I plan to pick up some local sativa gummies to chill by the pool 😎.

PS - just ate 4. See ya!

6BD085E5-2467-4F54-96A8-4550AFCC5E28.jpeg

I hear you about being on the government list but in Florida the only thing it affects is your ability to apply for a conceal carry permit. I have no intention to carry on my person and if I ever have my Sig in my truck I have the 3 step rule. Other than that I don’t really see any negatives for the government knowing about. At the end of the day it’s 2023 and it’s just some fucking weeeeeeeeed.
You guys need to come on and pass constitutional carry.
One of the 'freest' states in the Union and you still need a conceal carry license.... cmon Florida. :)

I also believe it messes up future purchases that require a background check..

See that kind of scares me. Pretty much that is my fear, to somehow say you cannot carry a firearm as you are on a federally illegal drug. In my state they don't care but who knows if that could change one day. I have no problem finding weed so I don't need the card. I only want it so I can relax at work knowing I cannot be fired for using MJ.

I’m hiiiiiiigh. Not sure where everyone stands on THC but man it’s really helped me sleep at night with all my back issues and sleep apnea. I know a lot of people don’t like it because of the paranoia and/or munchies. My advice is just power through. For me after 2-3 months of consistently inhaling/ingesting THC nightly and all the paranoia gone and munchies super manageable.

Anyway - point of this rant is just to promote it as a great recovery aid for those that have trouble sleeping at night. Way better for you than prescription sleeping pills…
Hey, Glad to hear that you've got a great result in using THC :) I believe that it is all about our body on how it reacts. Good for you man! If you need more advice we can help you out.

See that kind of scares me. Pretty much that is my fear, to somehow say you cannot carry a firearm as you are on a federally illegal drug. In my state they don't care but who knows if that could change one day. I have no problem finding weed so I don't need the card. I only want it so I can relax at work knowing I cannot be fired for using MJ.
Hi, you're pretty right. Don't think that they fired you just look for other source options. If you're looking for more information, good advice, and any inquiry of your concern. We are here to get you there.

Curious how you are doing this? Like what type of product. I used to grow and eat mushrooms 15 years ago and found micro-dosing to bed great when I was younger. I would write and solve all my life problems with unbelievable focus and problem solving. I know they are becoming more and more legal these days.

So my job is a Silicon Valley-type tech gig, so a lot of guys here perpetuate the stereotype that microdosing and meditation and veganism is the unlock for success.

I happened to pick up the microdosing habit.

I use 200mg modafinil, 100mg psilo, a solid dose of kratom, 50 mg niacin, and 100mg lions mane as my jet pack cocktail.

If I just need a creative boost, psilo+lions mane+niacin

So my job is a Silicon Valley-type tech gig, so a lot of guys here perpetuate the stereotype that microdosing and meditation and veganism is the unlock for success.

I happened to pick up the microdosing habit.

I use 200mg modafinil, 100mg psilo, a solid dose of kratom, 50 mg niacin, and 100mg lions mane as my jet pack cocktail.

If I just need a creative boost, psilo+lions mane+niacin
Thats is interesting. What I don't understand how you are measuring psilocybin? Is that mushroom powder or an extract?

Happy belated 420 🍃🌿! I buy almost all Moxie products now. Quite a selection you have there, slesh. Find a brand/style and load up. LOL! I stick with
Moxie Strawberry Fields (super heady)
707 Headband (super mellow, body)
& Girl Scout Cookies (medium body/heady but totally chillax)

And don't forget MJs positive effects on insulin resistance, HDL-C, and it's associated release of ghrelin (munchies) and since we've been talking about waistlines, it helps with that as well. But don't take my word for it:

Discussion

In this large, cross-sectional study, we found that subjects who reported using marijuana in the past month had lower levels of fasting insulin and HOMA-IR, as well as smaller waist circumference and higher levels of HDL-C. These associations were attenuated among those who reported using marijuana at least once, but not in the past 30 days, suggesting that the impact of marijuana use on insulin and insulin resistance exists during periods of recent use.

Im sorry to say it but I just cancelled my pursuit of a MJ card as they in fact do revoke your carry permit in my state. This sucks. I only wanted it to protect myself if I were to ever get pulled over but its not worth it since I have access to plenty of MJ already. Oh well. Back to being a criminal for relaxing at night and on weekends. haha.

Im sorry to say it but I just cancelled my pursuit of a MJ card as they in fact do revoke your carry permit in my state. This sucks. I only wanted it to protect myself if I were to ever get pulled over but its not worth it since I have access to plenty of MJ already. Oh well. Back to being a criminal for relaxing at night and on weekends. haha.
Not sure what state you’re in but in Florida we have the 3 step rule for a handgun in your vehicle. You don’t need a carry permit as long as it takes 3 steps to fire your weapon.

Not sure what state you’re in but in Florida we have the 3 step rule for a handgun in your vehicle. You don’t need a carry permit as long as it takes 3 steps to fire your weapon.
In my state there are just too many benefits to having the license to carry if you enjoy shooting sports or carry concealed. I just cannot justify giving that up for a medical card. Its a shame really.

Lol so a lottttt has changed since you were 12. I know you live in Miami so I recommend getting your medical card - super easy - and then hitting up a dispensary. My personal favorite is MUV - best edibles. There are so many strands and blends now that you should def be able to find something that will help with the anxiety. A lot of people like the THC/CBD mix because the CBD brings down some of the THC sides but still allows you to chill and sleep.View attachment 175547
Yea im get the card for sure .but I travel a lot to Vegas NY Colorado Vegas and Colorado have a bunch of different brands and edibles because they have dispensary and you don't need the card but I haven't found one that doesn't give me anxiety at first.blue dream is one of.my favorite one.now.if I'm drinking I don't get any anxiety at all but if im.sober holly shit bro lol

I only take edibles. Gave up inhalation.

I gave up smoking a while ago and edibles have been great until this last blast. I’ve been topping off with a vape just to make sure I get enough rest. The smarter move would be to drop the AAS but I’m growing like a weed and all health markers are in range.

I gave up smoking a while ago and edibles have been great until this last blast. I’ve been topping off with a vape just to make sure I get enough rest. The smarter move would be to drop the AAS but I’m growing like a weed and all health markers are in range.
Awesome dude!

I gave up smoking last year when I had a bad experience with a vape - woke up at like 3am felt like I was drowning. Between and constantly having to clean a bong I just said fuck it and stick with edibles, tincture and the distillate syringes when I want to get extra silly on the weekends.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131