over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG A!!!

I just hope its red as a Ferrari should be ;) damn, those Dino's in the background were one hot model in the day. I had a landlord with a restored Dino. It was sweet with curves like a hot woman.

Here this will blow anything you want to buy out of the water...watch the videos

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/index.php

The Venom 1000 Twin Turbo SRT Coupe Takes First Place
in Nearly Every Performance Test Category:

# 0-60 mph: 3.2 sec. (1st Place Overall)
# 0-150 mph: 10.0 sec. (1st Place Overall)
# 1/4 mile: 10.5 sec. @ 153 mph (1st Place Overall)
# Standing Mile: 217.9 mph (1st Place Overall)
# 60-0 mph Braking: 103.6 ft. (1st Place Overall)
# 100-0 mph Braking: 288 ft. (1st Place Overall)
# Chassis Dyno: 977 Rear Wheel HP (1st Place Overall)

I know, it just doesn't do anything for me looks wise. Out of the US cars, I only like the Saleen S7, but they are AU$1.2mil here (US$1.05mil).

I just hope its red as a Ferrari should be ;)

It's EXACTLY like the one in the photo. It could even be mine, as mine's a concourse car, and that councourse in the pic is a local one.

Happy Bday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big A

Welcome to the league of extraordinary Gentlemen (extraordinarily old) LOL.

It's ok though I got there before you did.

I like this, It is your Birthday but we get the birthday present all year round by way of Professional Muscle! Thank you Big A. Hope you have a wonderful day!!:D Don't get any speeding tickets will ya!

Happy Birthday!

You are one of the great ones Big A. All my best to you, your family, and all your endeavors. God bless and Happy Birthday old friend ! :D

Ya know, big guy, first happy birthday. Second, I always wanted a testarosa and have been looking into themn for the last half a year. Miami Vice is what comes to mind with the white one, but nevetheless, ALWAYS loved that thing. I also loved the black 68 Daytona as the original car.

Anyway, Happy Birthday big man, and thank you for all of your help throughout llife, as we see it :)

Happy Birthday Bro. How about some cake!:D

Attachments

• rusty cake.jpg
    rusty cake.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 109
Ferrari's now?!? When did THAT happen??? Those aren't going to have the elbow room your other rides have. I like that black one though (with the removable top).

Oh yeah, and happy birthday (you know, love, etc. all that)

LOL I like how you wrote its only a 348, still a Ferrari and still a 100k car.

I just hope you didnt get this one
That photo is what I call "cruelty to animals"

Ya know, big guy, first happy birthday. Second, I always wanted a testarosa and have been looking into themn for the last half a year. Miami Vice is what comes to mind with the white one, but nevetheless, ALWAYS loved that thing. I also loved the black 68 Daytona as the original car.

Anyway, Happy Birthday big man, and thank you for all of your help throughout llife, as we see it :)

Oh yeah,the testarosa is sensational to look at, but it's a BITCH to drive. The 348 is very drivable, but still has similar looks to the testarosa, that's why I went for it.

Ferrari's now?!? When did THAT happen???

This is the 3rd Ferrari I've had. I just hope that things won't happen the same way it happened with the last one - the 355 dancing donkey caught fire while I was driving it and it was out of action. At the same time, my Esprit was in the shop as some stupid bitch rear ended it. And my Lambo was also in the shop waiting for some unobtainium parts. And since the wife was driving the Lexus, I was the schmuck stuck driving a Kia around :(

1badboy knows all about it. Wait until he sees that I bought a Ferrari again :eek: But hey, I got to laugh at him when he lost his licence and his 355 was colecting dust :p

I like that black one though (with the removable top).
That's my favourite too :D

Happy Birthday, Big A!

Thank you for helping me out all the times you have. You are a giving individual.

Good wishes to you, J and the Little One.

This journey is a short one, glad you have been part of mine.

I see a lot of good friends posting in this thread. It is greatly appreciated :)

Big A

I don't have time to even read the posts in this thread, but I did want to wish you the happiest birthday ever. I also wanted you to know that you have done more to bring balance, fairness, openess, honesty, and integrity to the community through your leadership on this board than anyone else that I can think of.

There are few oportunities in this game to see goodness triump over wickedness but this board through role modeling has done that repeatedly. Our members are more apt to step up and risk much when walking through the fire then to compromise. That is something that can only occur when there is trust among one another. Somehow we ( you ) have created that culture and that is no small thing. Look around and see who's still standing! Not many sadly, but PM's contibution to ORD has been minimal.

Maybe the world will never know how much that means, but I know you do and your mods!

God Bless You and This Board!

Always!!

allbeef

Great To See You Having Fun With The Cars Big A! Its fun stuff for sure! You take any of those girls to the track or circuit? The Targa Tasmania is down your way... that looks like a blast! Nothing like the thrill of totalling a $100k car! :D Best of luck and have fun with the new toy!

P.s. Now don't go out and break any speed limit laws....unless no one is looking of course! :D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday man! I drove a friends 575 once and it was the smoothest most powerful ride Ive ever experienced! Maybe one day....:rolleyes: Personally Id rather have one of the lighter models like the f430. :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws