over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Birthday Big Bapper

bapperfan

Registered
Today would have been BigBapper's birthday. He would have been 35. I just wanted to start this thread so as those of you who knew him could show your respects.

Never forgotten, Happy Birthday Big Bapper!!

Respect...

Never forgotten. Happy Birthday Bro.

Respect !!

i never met him and wasn't around back then... but to see how much respect you guys give him i can tell he must have been a great guy. Happy bday big bapper

Sadly missed. Respect.

"Respect"

Happy Birthday...Rest In Peace My Friend!

Big Bapper

Big Bapper, was an total inspiration to myself and many others, Seamus you will always be the love of my life, Days like today are hard when you are no longer here my soulmate, The heartache is always there for both myself and Jessica, But we will continue to smile and do our utmost to do you proud, Keep pumping that iron in Heaven baby and I hope you are always watching over us, Til we meet again my Sweetheart Love you always and A very Happy 35th Birthday all the way to heaven from me and your georgeous little daughter Jessica-Jayne...Keeping the faith and remaining positive and strong against all odds is what you taught me and I will continue to do so, Love Eternally Michelle and Jessica Jayne xxxxx

Thank you Bapperfan :)

Big Bapper, was an total inspiration to myself and many others, Seamus you will always be the love of my life, Days like today are hard when you are no longer here my soulmate, The heartache is always there for both myself and Jessica, But we will continue to smile and do our utmost to do you proud, Keep pumping that iron in Heaven baby and I hope you are always watching over us, Til we meet again my Sweetheart Love you always and A very Happy 35th Birthday all the way to heaven from me and your georgeous little daughter Jessica-Jayne...Keeping the faith and remaining positive and strong against all odds is what you taught me and I will continue to do so, Love Eternally Michelle and Jessica Jayne xxxxx

That was beautiful and gut wrenching!

Happy birthday big guy, RIP

never had the opportunity to meet Seamus but you've made me cry mrs bapper. My heart is aching for you and Jessica. May he be with you and Jessica! God Bless you all!!

Happy Birthday.

RIP

HAPPY B-DAY OLD FRIEND!!!:)
NEVER FORGOTTEN BROTHER
RESPECT

Awh thank you so much guys really appreciate all your lovely comments, Its so hard when you lose someone you love more than anything in the world but you always find strength especially when you have a beautiful little girl that looks so much like her daddy, Respect to you all and I wish you all the best in everything you do and keep aspiring to inspiring, Peace and love Michelle, Thank you for all you did for me and Big Bapper and of course little Bapper Ill never forget all your kind words and hope that you have given me, Much appreciated always, Peace and love to you all x

Mrs Bapper....

Please give Jessica a special hug from all of us at PM! You both are loved!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity