over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Johnjuanb1!!!

I was sitting here depressed and then i decided I’m the only one who can help myself. It disgusts me i had to pay what will be over a thousand dollars just to get 500ccs of blood taken out. Nobody cares about helping us. No one wants to take my blood. So i sat down in the shower and drained 550ccs of blood. My blood isn’t even thick now. I got it out with one try using an 18 gauge needle. I drained it into a protein shaker cup so i could measure it. I’ll call the surgeon tomorrow. I can get my hemoglobin/hematocrit in range on my own. I’m so angry over all of this. I’m disgusted with the way i look. Anyway, oh well. 😡

You took another 500 mL out when they already took out 500?

Hi notorious.
Here’s a hairy ab pic with extra loose skin i just took. hahaha I’m not giving up yet. The thing is I’m in a confused state of mind lately. I honestly had no idea people could live in this type of horrible pain 24/7. I thought you would just die if you felt pain like this. My parents don’t want me to take roids again and even at age 50 i don’t like letting them down. Part of me feels if i get through this and can maybe have a chance to live another 20 years without too much pain, maybe i should not push my luck too much. It’s probably not a bad idea to stay natural at least until i get back in shape and can train hard first. After i peak naturally on my comeback i can think about HRT. But my blood problems(hemoglobin/hematocrit)may be an issue on HRT. I fear that’s how my body reacts to roids. And my blood pressure at 160/110 shocked me after i lost all that weight. I always knew 150/100 was what i had while on AAS, but i didn’t think it would be there after a month without a shot and after dropping so much weight.
The reason i wasn’t using blood pressure medicine is years ago the doctor tried every single type of bp drug there was and nothing worked. Clonidine even got to where it did nothing other than cause me to get muscle tear after muscle tear. There is a new drug that is very expensive called edarbi that I’d like to try. It works for my friend who had kidney failure from constant roid induced 200/110 bp. I wish something mild like lisinopril helped but it did nothing 20 years ago when i tried it. I do need a blood pressure drug though. I’m lucky i haven’t blown out my kidneys with 150/100 bp as the norm for the past 20 years.

P.S. Mike Arnold, if you see this, thanks to you I’ve made it through the pain. Tianeptine is just as strong as Percocet. Tianeptine actually works much better. My pain is less than last week so I’m lowering my tianeptine dose. Without it i couldn’t handle the level of pain I’ve been in. Thank you for providing a good legal option for chronic pain sufferers.

Hello back to you J1,
I am feeling sorrow and sadness about your blood issue, but I am feeling somehow glad because you are still here with us, and fighting with prowess to improve your overall health, which I do believe will be taking place God willing gradually within the next few days. Hang in there my brother and take it easy on negative thinking, you are not that old as you've said before, you are only 50, imagine if you were 70 or even 60, you would be wishing surely right now if only you could be 50, look at things from different angles, you still have long happy and healthy years ahead of you, you are a kind and polite human being as you've shown for many years assisting people in and out the forum I am certain, you still have caring parents who love you, and as well you have few good-hearted people from this exact forum who do respect you for who you are, but, more importantly you have your life, you are still alive, you still do have your health with only a minor issue which is not like cancer or aids, or something that grave.
Remain positive with a happy spirit as you have always displayed in this forum, maybe roids will not be ok for you from now on, and this is a maybe, but there are still other healthier options up there, you know 1 by 1 each of them and I mean HGH, peptides with possibly others, and of course and mainly healthy eating, cardio activity and weight training.
I, as other members I am sure, will keep an eye on this thread, getting updates from you, so, please keep those updates coming, I am sure you will be back to the gym in a healthier and better state of mind and physique as well, and very soon.
Sorry for this long post, and thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Happy bday brother man!

Hi notorious.
Here’s a hairy ab pic with extra loose skin i just took. hahaha I’m not giving up yet. The thing is I’m in a confused state of mind lately. I honestly had no idea people could live in this type of horrible pain 24/7. I thought you would just die if you felt pain like this. My parents don’t want me to take roids again and even at age 50 i don’t like letting them down. Part of me feels if i get through this and can maybe have a chance to live another 20 years without too much pain, maybe i should not push my luck too much. It’s probably not a bad idea to stay natural at least until i get back in shape and can train hard first. After i peak naturally on my comeback i can think about HRT. But my blood problems(hemoglobin/hematocrit)may be an issue on HRT. I fear that’s how my body reacts to roids. And my blood pressure at 160/110 shocked me after i lost all that weight. I always knew 150/100 was what i had while on AAS, but i didn’t think it would be there after a month without a shot and after dropping so much weight.
The reason i wasn’t using blood pressure medicine is years ago the doctor tried every single type of bp drug there was and nothing worked. Clonidine even got to where it did nothing other than cause me to get muscle tear after muscle tear. There is a new drug that is very expensive called edarbi that I’d like to try. It works for my friend who had kidney failure from constant roid induced 200/110 bp. I wish something mild like lisinopril helped but it did nothing 20 years ago when i tried it. I do need a blood pressure drug though. I’m lucky i haven’t blown out my kidneys with 150/100 bp as the norm for the past 20 years.

P.S. Mike Arnold, if you see this, thanks to you I’ve made it through the pain. Tianeptine is just as strong as Percocet. Tianeptine actually works much better. My pain is less than last week so I’m lowering my tianeptine dose. Without it i couldn’t handle the level of pain I’ve been in. Thank you for providing a good legal option for chronic pain sufferers.

Try Nebivolol. No sexual side effects and a host of benefits works very well. Combined with lisinopril works even better.

You took another 500 mL out when they already took out 500?

Yep. They took 500ccs Friday. I took 550ccs today, Sunday. That should get my hemoglobin down 6-7 points. I’m not sure but i think i heard them say my hemoglobin was 25. It was pretty high! :eek:

Hello back to you J1,
I am feeling sorrow and sadness about your blood issue, but I am feeling somehow glad because you are still here with us, and fighting with prowess to improve your overall health, which I do believe will be taking place God willing gradually within the next few days. Hang in there my brother and take it easy on negative thinking, you are not that old as you've said before, you are only 50, imagine if you were 70 or even 60, you would be wishing surely right now if only you could be 50, look at things from different angles, you still have long happy and healthy years ahead of you, you are a kind and polite human being as you've shown for many years assisting people in and out the forum I am certain, you still have caring parents who love you, and as well you have few good-hearted people from this exact forum who do respect you for who you are, but, more importantly you have your life, you are still alive, you still do have your health with only a minor issue which is not like cancer or aids, or something that grave.
Remain positive with a happy spirit as you have always displayed in this forum, maybe roids will not be ok for you from now on, and this is a maybe, but there are still other healthier options up there, you know 1 by 1 each of them and I mean HGH, peptides with possibly others, and of course and mainly healthy eating, cardio activity and weight training.
I, as other members I am sure, will keep an eye on this thread, getting updates from you, so, please keep those updates coming, I am sure you will be back to the gym in a healthier and better state of mind and physique as well, and very soon.
Sorry for this long post, and thank you for reading.

Thank you, Brotha notorious! I’ll try my best to stay positive. I have to. I’m going to get this thing figured out one way or another. 👍

Yep. They took 500ccs Friday. I took 550ccs today, Sunday. That should get my hemoglobin down 6-7 points. I’m not sure but i think i heard them say my hemoglobin was 25. It was pretty high! :eek:

If you get an opportunity to ask them for blood tests, I'd ask for fibrinogen, galectin-3, and ferritin. These play a role in the whole blood cell situation.

Dude that was way too fast LOL you need to wait at least 2-3 weeks minimum. Your ferritin levels are probably tanked right now. Definitely do the iron and vitamin C like I told you and don’t take any more blood out for a couple months. If you find yourself extremely lethargic it’s due to the loss of iron. Also eat rich sources of iron like black strap molasses, spinach, etc. I have a hemoglobin reader. You only live about an hour from me if you want to swing by and test it feel free anytime you want just p.m. me

Dude that was way too fast LOL you need to wait at least 2-3 weeks minimum. Your ferritin levels are probably tanked right now. Definitely do the iron and vitamin C like I told you and don’t take any more blood out for a couple months. If you find yourself extremely lethargic it’s due to the loss of iron. Also eat rich sources of iron like black strap molasses, spinach, etc. I have a hemoglobin reader. You only live about an hour from me if you want to swing by and test it feel free anytime you want just p.m. me

[bI’m looking for a hemoglobin reader on amazon. Do you have the link for it? [/b]
My pain is improving and today i walked up and down stairs and i walked a bit more to try to strengthen my leg. I hoping it will improve enough from epidural injections to avoid surgery. If this happens I’ll be back in the gym maybe next month. I already miss looking the way i did so I’m planning my comeback cycle. This means i absolutely have to check my hemoglobin/hematocrit regularly and do blood dumps like yesterday regularly, so i need a hemoglobin reader at home.

[bI’m looking for a hemoglobin reader on amazon. Do you have the link for it? [/b]
My pain is improving and today i walked up and down stairs and i walked a bit more to try to strengthen my leg. I hoping it will improve enough from epidural injections to avoid surgery. If this happens I’ll be back in the gym maybe next month. I already miss looking the way i did so I’m planning my comeback cycle. This means i absolutely have to check my hemoglobin/hematocrit regularly and do blood dumps like yesterday regularly, so i need a hemoglobin reader at home.

The one I got was from Mission Plus

https://www.medexsupply.com/diagnos...WJEsuA7BEz6de81aL187ZkbkjGYD2iehoCwWgQAvD_BwE

Should have everything there all you need is some lancets you can get at CVS

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner