IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Rest in peace

Attachments

• ts.jpg
    ts.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 952
Rest in peace big man. Great guy and helped many when he ran Nuclear Nutrition. You will never be forgotten.

RIP mate! He made Ronnie Coleman look small :D

First guy I EVER hired to train me. Intense program ansd even better magazine and yet an even better person. RIP Trevor.

Shelby, How well did you know him?

First guy I EVER hired to train me. Intense program ansd even better magazine and yet an even better person. RIP Trevor.

Shelby, How well did you know him?

I didn't know him personally but read a lot of his stuff when I was first getting into bodybuilding in the late 90s

I used to speak to him on a weekly basis back in2004. the man was a giant and probably one of the softest spoken people i knew, overall a great person who would take time out to explain training supplements and cycles to anybody regardless of their knowledge of the subject, he was very patient and incredibly helpful. He is missed by many and I wish he was still here. God bless you trevor.:(

From what I've read and seen, he was a mountain of a man. I heard he was always willing to help anyone out. Didn't know him but it's sad he went way before his time. Did he have any kids?

I lived in Portland Oregon from 2000 to 2001...moved there from Knoxville on a whim to be wtih a girl (yeah yeah I KNOW, I WAS 20 AT THE TIME sheesh :) ) Anyway I remember stumbling upon his readings at a local max muscle in Beaverton Oregon and a dude I befriended was huge into his style..it was my first taste of really going beyond failure...I loved it, but damn it took its toll on ya!

Anyway, truly a brilliant mind in the sport and a sad thing to lose people that gifted at such a young age.

I knew Trevor. He went out of his way to give me advice when i was younger. i used his products and talked to him on the phone a few time. he was a really good guy.

I was a lil nobody in RI and he took time to help me understand some basics. he is sadly missed!
RIP

I still have his magazines and read pretty much everything he had on his site and the net at the time. I loved his GRAPE protein drink.

RIP Trevor

Trevor was awesome..nice guy and new his stuff...his supplements were good as we had a deal and i would recieve a supply every month...the last couple of months for him were difficult as he moved and seperated with his wife...he is and will always be missed.

I still have his magazines and read pretty much everything he had on his site and the net at the time. I loved his GRAPE protein drink.

RIP Trevor

Same here!! I still have most of the mags and damn you are right about that grape protein...It was the best and he had me mixing it with grape juice post workout so imagine how tasty that thing was!

Great guy....just a very good individual....used to pain me to no end to see the nasty crap that he got online from people because he discussed it with me more than a few times of how much it cut him like a knife.....(people especially on getbig said some things about that guy that seriously was sickenly hurtfull to the guy "Whats that hot chick doing with that fat f*&K?" etc etc etc etc you guys know the deal with what goes on over there)........and he just read it and swallowed it.......To this day, I regret not saying more to him at the end....I got an email that I thought maybe i should pay more attention to....I hesitated and thought maybe i was just looking too deep into it.

I wasnt. He was hurting bad with what hugemax said above coupled with allready feeling really down as I said above.

And it is of my opinion that he made a decision, and I know I am not the only one that thinks/knows that......and I'll just leave it at that.

(Claymore I know you sometimes cut and paste some of my typing over there.....can we just leave this here please.)

Last edited:
Trevor was probably the strongest bodybuilder there ever was. He was up to about 900lbs on the incline smith when I last emailed him. Leg pressing 900 with one leg after pre-exhausting his quads beyond failure style with leg extensions. He finished with 765 on squats in the smith for his quads.

Honestly, the nicest, most considerate person I ever had the pleasure of interacting with in this sport.

I have no idea how he trained the way he did. He must have had alien genetics, because that style of lifting was brutal and impossible for me to recover from.

There was a training video he had made, but I heard it will never be released.

I believe Nancy? his ex-wife owns the rights to the video. I would love to see it, but I doubt we will ever.. it really is a shame.

There was a training video he had made, but I heard it will never be released.[/QUOTE]

i remember on his website when he was training with both Ian harrison who was brutally strong and also Matt Duval (i think, the one who had a superman logo on his delt)

had some serious heavy workouts. I always felt trevors thing was massive size and strength. i know he got shit on by Borresson and took alot of what he said as gospel which was a shame as Borresson was a mess.

RIP and 2nd on the video i would have loved to have seen it

Absolutely !!

Great guy....just a very good individual....used to pain me to no end to see the nasty crap that he got online from people because he discussed it with me more than a few times of how much it cut him like a knife.....(people especially on getbig said some things about that guy that seriously was sickenly hurtfull to the guy "Whats that hot chick doing with that fat f*&K?" etc etc etc etc you guys know the deal with what goes on over there)........and he just read it and swallowed it.......To this day, I regret not saying more to him at the end....I got an email that I thought maybe i should pay more attention to....I hesitated and thought maybe i was just looking too deep into it.

I wasnt. He was hurting bad with what hugemax said above coupled with allready feeling really down as I said above.

And it is of my opinion that he made a decision, and I know I am not the only one that thinks/knows that......and I'll just leave it at that.

(Claymore I know you sometimes cut and paste some of my typing over there.....can we just leave this here please.)

No problem

The general air of negativity on that board is one of the reasons I will not go there. I realised that their just was nothing positive that I was taking away from my time there. It is sad the way some spend their time and energy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws