over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Easter everybody

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'd like to wish everybody a safe and happy Easter , let us all enjoy our time spent with familes and friends and keep those that can't be with us in our prayers and thoughts , and let us remember the real reason for easter.

on a side note , does the peanut butter in the Reese's peanut butter eggs count as good fats today??:D

I'll be grilling all day today so snacking on some grilled lean meat and veggies will have to do i guess.

I'd like to wish everybody a safe and happy Easter , let us all enjoy our time spent with familes and friends and keep those that can't be with us in our prayers and thoughts , and let us remember the real reason for easter.

on a side note , does the peanut butter in the Reese's peanut butter eggs count as good fats today??:D

I'll be grilling all day today so snacking on some grilled lean meat and veggies will have to do i guess.

To hell with not cheating today I'm having jelly beans, the chocolate bunny (I bite it's ass off first, twisted huh?) and the reeses eggs. What's left I'll have my roommate hide, there's a ton of candy from my mom, I'll just parcel it out over time when I have my cheat days.

oh hey bro, gunsmith, fellow arms bearer I just became a legal owner of a 12 gauge I'm learning tons about gun laws and I love that quote by Jefferson. It really pisses me off that the laws and hoops you have to go through as a law abiding citizen to get a gun are so strict when criminals just get them off the street. Anyways, sorry, off topic. Happy Easter and yes let's remember the real reason.

Happy Easter to all the atheists and unaffiliated-with-religion folks out there who still spend time with their religious families because they're good tolerant people. :)

As for nutrition, I'm stickin' to it today. Just had my oats with peanut butter and chocolate LBA's mixed in (wow what a tasty breakfast). I'm gonna pass on the Easter chocolate. The stuff we're throwin' on the grill though, that's what I'm eyeballing. ;)

yup screw the diet today...off to sunday brunch with the family

Happy Easter to all the atheists and unaffiliated-with-religion folks out there who still spend time with their religious families because they're good tolerant people. :)

I don't care who your are , where your from or what you believe , I think we should all take every chance we can no matter what reasn to spend time with those we love and cherrish.

doen here in the south we will get together and have a party and eat for ANY reason , life , death , going to jail , getting out of jail or hell just cause the weather changed.

got some meat on the grill and 40lbs of fresh crawfish bout to go in the pot once the veggies come out. Protein will be high today , fat will be low to moderate and carbs low but the soduim will be off the chart !!
I'm prepping for a show and I think I have a long way to go so I won't blow my diet to bad

Happy Easter to all who celebrate:)

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member