over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy Hour Crypto Thread.

I started with 5k and went to 7k when the correction happened.
I originally had 10-12bots setup partly the way Trade Alts youtube suggested and some at a bigger risk. When the correction happened I pinpointed 3 of the bots that were soaking up the majority of money with safety orders. I deactivated those bots, put in the additional 2 grand and reset my other bots to much lower buys($3-10). Let that ride out for a while to make sure the % of dollars used was holding and then I reactivated the higher volume bots with much lower settings. Then I just started adding bots with lower settings
It's much more conservative setup now. I'm only bringing in about $20-30 a day but I'm clearing orders very fast now so my dollar% used is in a good position. I'm going to slowly increase the settings bot by bot and see how much I can maximize it.
Currently
Buys $3-10
Safety Orders $6-15
profit% 1.01-1.05
max safety orders 10-30
I really don't have a system with it yet. Trial and error and taking notes.

How are everyones bot accounts?
An update to my own 3commas experiment. When the correction happened, the coins tanked, my bots overbought on safety orders and I ran out of money to trade with. I instilled a bit more capital(about 40%), adjusted my bots to different settings and now, even with the entire market being down 30+% I'm up on profit and have more in the 3commas trading account than I did when the market was at peak. I currently have 25 bots in play now. Slowly figuring this out.

I'm going to go a bit further on the education. I've purchased a couple of classes off of Udemy. I'll update on thoughts when I get through them

I watched all those videos linked on the previous pages, I then started up early December. As of today I am in profit $495 which I thought was excellent considering the market is going down.

At the moment I have 5 coins 15-20 safety orders deep so really hoping they clear soon so they can get back to work.

to date the bots have now made me $1127.00

Maybe one of you guys can share how much you invested and more details on how you are doing this.

So we're in a pretty extended bear market and it looks to continue with fed raising interest rates, russia ukraine conflict increasing energy+food prices, and probable economic slowdown in China as a result of zero-covid policies causing further global supply chain disruptions... I think we could easily reach as low as 20-25k btc price. I predict a lot less hype around crypto in the next 12-24 months and fairly low prices. This is a great opportunity to be buying and hodling. Diamonds hands club... crypto is a 2 trillion dollar asset class with adoption rates literally exceeding the internet in 1997 and tons of new uses cases and technological innovations rapidly progressing. There's probably been more innovation in the last 2 years of DeFi than the last 50 years of the legacy financial system. Things look grim now and for the immediate future, but 2027 and beyond anyone who's buying and hodling now is going to be quite wealthy.

I agree with you. I'm currently working with a professional crypto trader to teach me how to active day trade and he's also saying 40-45 short term and around 20k in the mid term before taking back up to new risk levels.

So we're in a pretty extended bear market and it looks to continue with fed raising interest rates, russia ukraine conflict increasing energy+food prices, and probable economic slowdown in China as a result of zero-covid policies causing further global supply chain disruptions... I think we could easily reach as low as 20-25k btc price. I predict a lot less hype around crypto in the next 12-24 months and fairly low prices. This is a great opportunity to be buying and hodling. Diamonds hands club... crypto is a 2 trillion dollar asset class with adoption rates literally exceeding the internet in 1997 and tons of new uses cases and technological innovations rapidly progressing. There's probably been more innovation in the last 2 years of DeFi than the last 50 years of the legacy financial system. Things look grim now and for the immediate future, but 2027 and beyond anyone who's buying and hodling now is going to be quite wealthy.

Very true. I expected it to go down but it's still very frustrating. I am surprised it didn't go down sooner so I can't really complain it's gone down this week. Although I need the cash and deal with BTC daily so I was hoping to cash in some then regain more in the near future at these new low prices to then hold for the long term. I will still do that but I should have cashed out a % last week before this massive drop. The way it's going the lower the price goes the better because it just means it will go up even more over the next few years. We have all seen this many times and the future will be no different. It's still frustrating when you miss the drops by a few days though :D

Oh I forgot I even made that prediction last month. I'm looking pretty smart now!

I guess my followup prediction is that the Federal Reserve will cuck out on raising interest rates within the next 6-12 months and start yet another phase of deeply negative real interest rates (very low near zero nominal interest rates) and we'll keep kicking the inflationary theft can down the road until the collapse of the petrodollar or until WWIII, whichever is first. The American central bank is so deeply politicized that I can even see them re-raising interest rates as early as September in preparation for the November elections. The idea of an apolitical/neutral central bank is dead and has been since the 80s, but at least before now they tried to maintain some sort of illusion. Now they don't even bother with that... just another political apparatus to help people in power maintain their positions during election cycles, the long-term consequences be damned...

Russia/Ukraine is another 4 years minimum and sanctions/western involvement will do nothing but prolong Russia's inevitable victory (or initiate wwIII..). But I'm optimistic that it might get people in the west out of the "green delusion" and toward energy independence. Energy prices will fall and stabilize before the end of the conflict, but it'll still be considerably worse than pre-conflict. It will at least mean less cost-push inflationary pressure than we currently have so I don't think a super deep recession worse than 2008 is on the immediate horizon unless something else goes wrong to compound the current disaster.

curious for some input on whats up with tether and it not being used more for transferring? whats its all about, i read its a stable way to store and transfer money as well

did anyone think we were going to 15K

im still doing my $40 buy per week, in it for the long haul to see what happends (5+ years)

im still doing my $40 buy per week, in it for the long haul to see what happends (5+ years)
From what I hear, there's still more downside to around 12k. I have a weekly buy as well with a large sum I'm putting in once its more sure the bottom is in.
Look up Gareth Soloway. I think his breakdowns are some of the best out there

I think you are making a wise decision. I been buying ETH. I think that will be worth 10 X in 5 years. I have ETH I haven't touched in 4 years. I am in this long term too.

Oh I forgot I even made that prediction last month. I'm looking pretty smart now!

I guess my followup prediction is that the Federal Reserve will cuck out on raising interest rates within the next 6-12 months and start yet another phase of deeply negative real interest rates (very low near zero nominal interest rates) and we'll keep kicking the inflationary theft can down the road until the collapse of the petrodollar or until WWIII, whichever is first. The American central bank is so deeply politicized that I can even see them re-raising interest rates as early as September in preparation for the November elections. The idea of an apolitical/neutral central bank is dead and has been since the 80s, but at least before now they tried to maintain some sort of illusion. Now they don't even bother with that... just another political apparatus to help people in power maintain their positions during election cycles, the long-term consequences be damned...

Russia/Ukraine is another 4 years minimum and sanctions/western involvement will do nothing but prolong Russia's inevitable victory (or initiate wwIII..). But I'm optimistic that it might get people in the west out of the "green delusion" and toward energy independence. Energy prices will fall and stabilize before the end of the conflict, but it'll still be considerably worse than pre-conflict. It will at least mean less cost-push inflationary pressure than we currently have so I don't think a super deep recession worse than 2008 is on the immediate horizon unless something else goes wrong to compound the current disaster.
Sep 2023 for Nov 2024 elections? Or Sep 2024? I think they stop raising Q1 23, and start decreasing Q4 23. And get Fed Funds to 1.5-2% by end of Q2 24.

Sep 2023 for Nov 2024 elections? Or Sep 2024? I think they stop raising Q1 23, and start decreasing Q4 23. And get Fed Funds to 1.5-2% by end of Q2 24.
my prediction in that post was sept 22. To be fair, the fed has NOT cucked out and is actually doing it's unpopular job of controlling inflation. Kudos to them tbh. FOMC meeting December 14 most analysts say rate hikes continue, but do so at a decelerated rate. FOMC 0.5% increase seems likely, which is sort of "phase one" of the pivot. I was completely wrong in my prediction above; we're not going to see rates going lower until around Q4 2023 as you said, and won't get down to "bull market madness" low interest rates until mid to late 2024 or even early 2025. This coincides nicely with the next halving. Of course, some analysts are suggesting another .75 rate hike on Dec 14, and if that happens the fed's pivot may be a quarter or two later than anticipated. Not necessarily a bad thing because it gives us that much more time in a depressed asset price environment where we can pick up some goodies at big discounts.

I'm personally getting older (34 next month) and more risk averse so I'm not going to allin on crypto as the next bull market begins; I'll probaly allocate a decent amount into equities and precious metals just for lower portfolio variance even if it means lower lifetime returns. I had some solvency issues going into this bear market; always had plenty to pay the immediate bills but not enough to invest in certain non crypto/equity projects because my portfolio was so wrecked having near 100% in crypto. I'm staying liquid right now just because of so much uncertainty, but in the current environment, classic S&P500 index+ethereum+btc are looking like the assets that fit my profile the most. I'll probably personally be allocating around 33% index fund 66% crypto, but I can see myself going 50/50 depending on how the world is looking with regard to possible tail risk. My country of residence is still in a chaotic situation and the financial contagion from Mainland Chinese real estate collapse could easily hit risk assets hard even as rates are going lower in the west, which might favor a more conservative allocation strategy.

I'm hoping to take a job in Hong Kong that will more than double my salary and also provides me with free rent. Normies who go out to restaurants often or like to go out and party get a huge cost of living increase, but bodybuilders who move to HK probably don't have their cost of living increase much. Hoping to have a lot more capital to play with and maybe look at some options strategies.

my prediction in that post was sept 22. To be fair, the fed has NOT cucked out and is actually doing it's unpopular job of controlling inflation. Kudos to them tbh. FOMC meeting December 14 most analysts say rate hikes continue, but do so at a decelerated rate. FOMC 0.5% increase seems likely, which is sort of "phase one" of the pivot. I was completely wrong in my prediction above; we're not going to see rates going lower until around Q4 2023 as you said, and won't get down to "bull market madness" low interest rates until mid to late 2024 or even early 2025. This coincides nicely with the next halving. Of course, some analysts are suggesting another .75 rate hike on Dec 14, and if that happens the fed's pivot may be a quarter or two later than anticipated. Not necessarily a bad thing because it gives us that much more time in a depressed asset price environment where we can pick up some goodies at big discounts.

I'm personally getting older (34 next month) and more risk averse so I'm not going to allin on crypto as the next bull market begins; I'll probaly allocate a decent amount into equities and precious metals just for lower portfolio variance even if it means lower lifetime returns. I had some solvency issues going into this bear market; always had plenty to pay the immediate bills but not enough to invest in certain non crypto/equity projects because my portfolio was so wrecked having near 100% in crypto. I'm staying liquid right now just because of so much uncertainty, but in the current environment, classic S&P500 index+ethereum+btc are looking like the assets that fit my profile the most. I'll probably personally be allocating around 33% index fund 66% crypto, but I can see myself going 50/50 depending on how the world is looking with regard to possible tail risk. My country of residence is still in a chaotic situation and the financial contagion from Mainland Chinese real estate collapse could easily hit risk assets hard even as rates are going lower in the west, which might favor a more conservative allocation strategy.

I'm hoping to take a job in Hong Kong that will more than double my salary and also provides me with free rent. Normies who go out to restaurants often or like to go out and party get a huge cost of living increase, but bodybuilders who move to HK probably don't have their cost of living increase much. Hoping to have a lot more capital to play with and maybe look at some options strategies.
You seem to have a good plan and well on your way to financial success but might I suggest you start smashing some cash every month into a few dividend paying stocks and just reinvest dividends so when you get old like me, the compounding gives you a nice big quarterly payout. Enough to live very comfortably into your later years. I retired just before I turned 50. Along with my deferred salary, by 65, I should be looking at seven zeros. Also, although not right now, but when housing heats up again, you should also consider jumping into some properties (real estate). The paperwork is a major headache but it's some nice bucks at closing.

You seem to have a good plan and well on your way to financial success but might I suggest you start smashing some cash every month into a few dividend paying stocks and just reinvest dividends so when you get old like me, the compounding gives you a nice big quarterly payout. Enough to live very comfortably into your later years. I retired just before I turned 50. Along with my deferred salary, by 65, I should be looking at seven zeros. Also, although not right now, but when housing heats up again, you should also consider jumping into some properties (real estate). The paperwork is a major headache but it's some nice bucks at closing.
Yeah I've really wanted to get into real estate but living in Mainland China has made that impossible since I can't even make mortage payments from my Chinese bank automatically and capital controls make it a headache to transfer money. I can technically transfer via crypto but we have to do all of our transactions p2p since 2021 since exchanges got banned here, and p2p liquidity among people I trust can be spotty... sometimes takes me 36-48 hours to buy or sell crypto.

What do you think of using REITs as an alternative for real estate market exposure? Maybe a lower risk but also lower return than actually owning a property. My credit is also completely destroyed because I pretty much didn't pay student loans back living abroad. However, if I successfully get a job in HK my bank account wont' be so limited and buying a property in a developing area is definitely a good idea.

I own 0 individual stocks, only ETFS and index funds atm. I kinda wouldn't mind some stable dividend paying stocks in the portfolio just for diversification and lower portfolio risk though.

I've managed to avoid marriage/kids, so retirement in south-east asia by age 45-50 is the goal.

Yeah I've really wanted to get into real estate but living in Mainland China has made that impossible since I can't even make mortage payments from my Chinese bank automatically and capital controls make it a headache to transfer money. I can technically transfer via crypto but we have to do all of our transactions p2p since 2021 since exchanges got banned here, and p2p liquidity among people I trust can be spotty... sometimes takes me 36-48 hours to buy or sell crypto.

What do you think of using REITs as an alternative for real estate market exposure? Maybe a lower risk but also lower return than actually owning a property. My credit is also completely destroyed because I pretty much didn't pay student loans back living abroad. However, if I successfully get a job in HK my bank account wont' be so limited and buying a property in a developing area is definitely a good idea.

I own 0 individual stocks, only ETFS and index funds atm. I kinda wouldn't mind some stable dividend paying stocks in the portfolio just for diversification and lower portfolio risk though.

I've managed to avoid marriage/kids, so retirement in south-east asia by age 45-50 is the goal.
I personally am not a fan of incorporated trusts. But they are popular when real estate is bullish. That's a 50/50 judgement.

I've limited my crypto exposure greatly. Sold 2 BTC at 43 and my remaining 2 at 23. But I only paid a very small amount for them years ago. I still have my ETH and ADA though but it's only a chunk of change.

I forgot you lived in China. That would greatly complicate things back and forth between both sides of the planet.

The credit thing bro, you gotta fix that. That makes life so easy. Half my life revolves around credit. And interest rates are still low enough to risk other people's money. But yeah, keep doing what yer doing and work on that credit score. I'm still 16 points away from the highest it can go. It goes to 850.

Screenshot_20221128-094101_Chrome.jpg

I personally am not a fan of incorporated trusts. But they are popular when real estate is bullish. That's a 50/50 judgement.

I've limited my crypto exposure greatly. Sold 2 BTC at 43 and my remaining 2 at 23. But I only paid a very small amount for them years ago. I still have my ETH and ADA though but it's only a chunk of change.

I forgot you lived in China. That would greatly complicate things back and forth between both sides of the planet.

The credit thing bro, you gotta fix that. That makes life so easy. Half my life revolves around credit. And interest rates are still low enough to risk other people's money. But yeah, keep doing what yer doing and work on that credit score. I'm still 16 points away from the highest it can go. It goes to 850.

View attachment 167705
My credit was fairly good in USA. Could buy anything. The minute I moved to Romania, I got a wake up call. USA fico scores mean nothing here. The good news I don't need to borrow money. I do have a house here paid in full though.

My credit was fairly good in USA. Could buy anything. The minute I moved to Romania, I got a wake up call. USA fico scores mean nothing here. The good news I don't need to borrow money. I do have a house here paid in full though.
That sucks. I would have thought the scores were global. The cards certainly are. I can own 3 or 4 properties at any given time. I have no mortgage on my own home. I need the credit for the low interest rates. It's nice having things paid off. The school and property taxes are high though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws