over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Happy to be here

OBP

Registered
At 50 years old.. putting us younger guys to shame..

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

luckyone

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I started typing that you look great for 50...but in reality, you look amazing for any age! Great work and best of luck competing in 2016.

This bro said it best, you look incredible for any age!! Bet you'll do great in the Masters. Best of luck!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

bg091593

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wow. Props to you my man. Hope to look like you when I reach that age. Fantastic physique.

frink71

Registered
Just to jump on the band wagon you look awesome!

I know you came here to read up, but obviously have plenty of knowledge to share. I think it would be cool if this thread could be about sharing some wisdom!

Hope you don't mind if I ask a few?

Do you have a general training style/philosophy??

What/how do you like to run your gear

Do you maintain close to that condition year round?

If so, what do you think has been most important in doing that, and with no gh!

4 years injury free! Have you had many injuries prior to that? What has really helped you stay healthy on this streak

And in general, what has helped you stay healthy and in great condition for the long hall? What would you say are important factors for the young dudes that want to look great at 50, 60, 70 whatever to stay in the game?

MisterB

Registered
Just to jump on the band wagon you look awesome!

I know you came here to read up, but obviously have plenty of knowledge to share. I think it would be cool if this thread could be about sharing some wisdom!

Hope you don't mind if I ask a few?

Do you have a general training style/philosophy?? - i do a two body part three days a week split with all other parts done after as a blood pump to help heal, i follow Ben Pakulski a lot, focusing on form over weight, as long as i feel resistance and i don't break form. its really all about the stretch and the squeeze

What/how do you like to run your gear - too long and too much lol, trens the real king of steroids, wasting my time doing the other stuff. at my age i keep the test below 300, tren A 7 days a week starting at 50 and increasing to 100 a day for 15 weeks.

Do you maintain close to that condition year round? - conditioning yes but diet no, it's tough trying to stay like 8% fat, you have to eat normal and relax i burn out with the strict dieting , but that said i never go over 14% in I dont see a six pack i am down stairs doing cardio

If so, what do you think has been most important in doing that, and with no gh! - diet, consistency and determination.

4 years injury free! Have you had many injuries prior to that? What has really helped you stay healthy on this streak

And in general, what has helped you stay healthy and in great condition for the long hall? What would you say are important factors for the young dudes that want to look great at 50, 60, 70 whatever to stay in the game?

forget about the numbers, if you bench 400 with form that's cool no reason to do 500, its about resistance, if that's 5 lbs use a 5, you will work up and one day people will say that's a lot and to you its still a 5

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
You wouldn't happened to have been a MOD over at AnaboliFitness about 10 years ago would you? There was a "MisterB" and his wife at the time who posted there. It was Ulter's board.

MisterB

Registered
You wouldn't happened to have been a MOD over at AnaboliFitness about 10 years ago would you? There was a "MisterB" and his wife at the time who posted there. It was Ulter's board.

Nope, I have never been a Mod or admin on a forum, dont have the time or temperament to handle the job

QVolt

Registered
diet, consistency and determination.
forget about the numbers, if you bench 400 with form that's cool no reason to do 500, its about resistance

This is very good advice. Welcome to one of the best boards.

Ton

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball112233