over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HARDCORE DIETING

StoryOfTheYear said:
This is what im doing as well. Ive lost about fifteen pounds since I started this about 4 weeks ago. I havent been to the gym in a week because i dropped a 95 pounder on my middle finger!! So this past week I stopped dieting too seriously, but starting tomorrow its on baby!!! -StOrY

ouch bro.

ive been using this diet high pro/ high fat/ low carbs for about 2.5 weeks now- ive lost a lot of fat and am getting a lot stronger and training harder w/o carbs- also doing no cardio b/c was losing too much with cardio- vascularity is coming out better as well and cravings have pretty much diminished-didnt lose any weight but looking a lot dif't and fuller and eating up to 3-4k cals/day and still getting leaner(carbing up 2x a week)- i plan to stay on this diet for a while as it is good to me, also the effects of anabolics and androgens are twice what I felt before, and im taking extremely low doses

jahras12 said:
ive been using this diet high pro/ high fat/ low carbs for about 2.5 weeks now- ive lost a lot of fat and am getting a lot stronger and training harder w/o carbs- also doing no cardio b/c was losing too much with cardio- vascularity is coming out better as well and cravings have pretty much diminished-didnt lose any weight but looking a lot dif't and fuller and eating up to 3-4k cals/day and still getting leaner(carbing up 2x a week)- i plan to stay on this diet for a while as it is good to me, also the effects of anabolics and androgens are twice what I felt before, and im taking extremely low doses

yeah, when given a chance, this diet does wonders. Glad you are havin such great success with it.

so on the Phenyltropic PPA...does anyone know where to get it?? it seems that the site that was selling it has sinced stopped and im interested in trying it out..

i seem to be the thread killer everytime i post a question NOBODY seems to follow up...

heres another question on this diet... with the percentages of fat, carbs and protein i dont see how you can possibly keep your protein level as low as the guide tells you too if your eating steak or ground beef me personally if i follow the guide it tells me i have to eat 39g of fat, 22g of protein and 6g of carbs to get into ketosis however eating even the fatiest cuts of meat would provide WAYYYY too much protein what is everyone else doing for there meals that are following this diet?

Yardrock means to say mg/dL for the blood glucose values in his post.
80mg/mL would be way too high. Also they are no longer using mg/dL in the blood glucose monitors that are available in Canada (I don't know about anywhere else), instead they are using mmol/L. Here's how you convert between the two so you don't kill yourself.

mmol/L into mg/dL, divide by 0.0555. Ex:4.4955mmol/L / 0.0555 = 81mg/dL

mg/dL into mmol/L, multiply by 0.0555. Ex: 81mg/dL x 0.0555 = 4.4955mmol/L

I hope this helps.

Using insulin to deplete into ketosis is just plan stupid. This is so dangerous as to not be worth anyone's consideration - I don't care what "expert" recommends it.

Yuo can achieve ketosis with a cyclic ketogenic diet containing a high rep/low carb phases to reach ketosis and deplete liver and muscle glycogen (while burning fat at the same time). It's brutal and sucks, but won't put you into a coma if you fuck up. And, your muscles and liver will supercompaensate by storing extra glycogen when you add carbs back in. What does this mean? With every gram of glycogen, you hold 3 grams of water. Think if your glycogen stores and water in the muscle were higher you'd be stronger AND bigger? Of course.

Even a Pro card isn't worth that kind of risk.

a much safer way to reach ketosis fast without insulin is r-ala....

you take a heavy dose before bed, and then another heavy dose before doing cardio first thing in the morning. you won't feel very good, but it will work without the chance of going into a hypoglycemic coma and dieing.

ill be 5 weeks out from my show this saturday (4 days from now. its tues night) Im drug free and feel i need to do something to drop that last 5-10pds of fat so im gonna try this diet. Lemme know if i understand it right. im gonna carb up tomorrow and my last 2 meals are gonna be no fat(like all my meals on carb up day anyway) and lower protein but high G.I. carbs correct? Then starting in the morning i ditch ALL carbs (save for whats found in veggies, which sucks cause natty PB is my fave fat source but has 2 many carbs in it according to this diet), do 20% protien and 80% fat. Ill do this all the way until NEXT wens when i do my refeed at the reccomended % of carbs fat and protien. Now in the morning and early day of my refeed, do i take in the Low G.I. carbs, like oats and ezekiel bread (which is what im currently using for my carb up day every 5th day) then switch to high G.I. again for the last two meals?

Also im starting on wens because the wensday before my peak week(which would be ten days out) ive been reading to drop carbs and fat and just go with greens and lean protien for a week to make the carb and fat load on thurs and friday more effective. So ill basically be doin this ketosis diet for 3 weeks. Does this sound solid? This is my first show and im stressin pretty hard so any help would be greatly appriciated. thanks.

whats the recommended carb up the night before the diet actually starts? As in how many simple carbs? Is there an equation?

Dude - I wouldn't do this is your 5 weeks out. If you're like me it can take your body a few weeks to even adapt to a new diet. With something like CKD, you have a 14 day period of Fat Adaptation (no carbs or very few). Let's not count peak week, this leaves you two weeks to lose a little fat, maybe a little more than you could otherwise and it could backfire on you. You'll drop a shite load of water in the 14 days. You'll probably be doing some sort of depletion agian at peak week.

I'm not saying don't try it at some point. I just wouldn't recommend a wholesale diet change only a handfull of weeks out from a show. If you're really worried, I'm sure there are guys on this board who you could hire to guide you in.

Just my two cents.

yeah your post mirrored my thoughts exactly. Im not gonna do it because i dont know how ill react, and to be honest, and obviously im new to competing, even after all the research on it ive done, its still hard for me to wrap my head around that much fat intake and so little protein. Im sure it works but if i dont come in how i want i dont wanna be thinking to myself 'i wonder if it was cause of the diet change.

I decided to change my diet but not to such a great degree. I was taking in 110g carbs on my low day and 300 every 5th day. Im upping my fat from 15 grams (this is from low day) to 20 with every meal and dropping carbs totally cept for a reload day which im doin once a week now. Keeping my protien high still at 300 (ill be about 190pds for my show)

I know a post like this belongs on the beginers forum but i started my questions here so might as well finish ya know. If anyone thinks this is a horrible idea for some reason please let me know. Thanks fellas

would real mayonaise and real yellow mustard be a nono on this diet? and what would be the diffference in results if you ate alot of simple pwo, but alot of complex after that for a one day carb up? its says only simple but curois how more effective it would be and what most of you guys do

Ive been on this diet for the past week and even just after a week the fat loss is amazing. As soon as I wake, I pop one ECA w/ Yohimbine with a glass of water, along with 25mcg T3 (I never go above this dose). I then do morning cardio, 30 minute interval (walk 3 min, run 5 min, walk 3, run 5 min, etc) . I weight train in the evening around 5, and do cardio just like morning, but only 15 mins. I do a M-W-F push/pull split , and in one week I saw instant changes.

My diet is as follows in the pdf attached

Attachments

• Keto Diet.pdf
    24.6 KB · Views: 987
In the beginning of this it says:

"Once you've completed the above calculations you should cut your AMR by 15% and consume this number of calories in total each day while on the ketogenic diet."

so, daze mon-wed consume 15% less than your AMR @ 80%fat 20%protein and wed-fri 60%fat 40% protein depleting late friday and carb up 15% above AMR 60%carb 25%protein and 15%fat???? is this correct???? or does the base AMR change between mon-fri????

When using the insulin method wouldn't the high amount of dietary fat cause you to store some with insulin present? I am going to try this method at only 1iu humalog at a time but am leaning more toward protein after injection. What is wrong about this logic?

I went ahead and used and used only protein with humalog injections. I have used 2iu at 4, 7, 6, 10, 130 consumed only zero carb protein shakes, egg whites and turkey breast. I feel like shit but no ketosis. Ran out of humalog at work and had a couple of tbsp of flax oil at 5 to try to get my ratios right.
Ended day with 250g protein 100fat 15carbs. No ketosis. Ending the day with 1200mg ala and a casein shake. Hopefully be in ketosis.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131