Has your hands or feet grown from HGH use

• Yes

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Just water retention

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
Has the growth been linear on the extremities? Or did it slow down after the first year or two

Id say it would be pretty gradual. Probably notice it more as i have gotten older. I must admit some of it may to be due to age but the feet getting bigger points more to gh use.

Id say it would be pretty gradual. Probably notice it more as i have gotten older. I must admit some of it may to be due to age but the feet getting bigger points more to gh use.
Lol fuk

Hands have definitely gotten thicker over the years

Not sure if it's from GH alone; gripping heavy weights over years tends to thicken them as well

Feet are flat as a pancake; wear a tight 10.5 or 11 at 5'7

Some guys do get soft tissue growth in face and visible changes from GH while others are unaffected; tells us a lot of inter-individuality of response

My feet have grown from 13 to a solid 14. If I should ever lose a finger, I have several toes that could pass for fingers. I didn't say it would be pretty.

Anybody mention Kai Greene. His fingers are creepy long. But he is on another level with GH. I’m not saying just saying.

My feet have grown from 13 to a solid 14. If I should ever lose a finger, I have several toes that could pass for fingers. I didn't say it would be pretty.
How long have you been running GH?
Howlong did it take to happen?
Did it slow down?

I've always had ridiculously long toes too. But damn at 14 you probably have me beat. I have piano hands so to speak (nothing like a NFL wide receiver, have you seen Jerry Rice's hands?) but with the GH adding the extra girth with the water retention really makes a big difference in size

Anybody mention Kai Greene. His fingers are creepy long. But he is on another level with GH. I’m not saying just saying.
No, but I shook Lee preist's hand before. And they were straight mittens (abnormally so) and the dude is super short. That's one of the reasons why I don't believe him when he talks about his ped use.

Yep, hands are def bigger. People comment about my hands all the time. My feet from 12 to 13 about when I was 35yrs I’m 51 now. And now I got the big ol deep wrinkles in the back of my head.

Graduated high school in 1991 fully grown with size 10 shoes. I need a 12 wide now. So I think so.

Yep, hands are def bigger. People comment about my hands all the time. My feet from 12 to 13 about when I was 35yrs I’m 51 now. And now I got the big ol deep wrinkles in the back of my head.
47 and I am getting the wrinkles as well.

How long have you been running GH?
Howlong did it take to happen?
Did it slow down?

I've always had ridiculously long toes too. But damn at 14 you probably have me beat. I have piano hands so to speak (nothing like a NFL wide receiver, have you seen Jerry Rice's hands?) but with the GH adding the extra girth with the water retention really makes a big difference in size

I waited until late 30's to delve into GH and I'm 51 now. My dosages are modest. I'd say the jump occurred over the last 20 years. I wouldn't be too concerned unless you're really pushing the envelope.

I'm not concerned, I actually am happy about these sides. Who wouldn't want shoe size 13 and bigger hands?
13, ok, but you don't want a 14. 13 is often the biggest size you can get in a store, so if you go up to a 14 you're limited to buying online. It's like going from a 2xl to 3xl, options are significantly reduced.

13, ok, but you don't want a 14. 13 is often the biggest size you can get in a store, so if you go up to a 14 you're limited to buying online. It's like going from a 2xl to 3xl, options are significantly reduced.
It's not that bad. Stay away from white or you'll look like your wearing clown shoes. If I stick with Nike I don't even need to try them on to know I'm going to like them. My wife took a chance on some "ON" brand trainers and those worked out perfectly as well.

No, but I shook Lee preist's hand before. And they were straight mittens (abnormally so) and the dude is super short. That's one of the reasons why I don't believe him when he talks about his ped use.
Hands grow from weight lifting arm wrestlers work on developing their fingers and they grow you can definitely see hand growth from lifting alone much less with hgh

Hands grow from weight lifting arm wrestlers work on developing their fingers and they grow you can definitely see hand growth from lifting alone much less with hgh
Sure the hands taken from lifting but have you done GH? The water retention/girth you get in your hands is a lot more than you get from just lifting

Hands grew, feet went up 1.5 sizes, I grew an inch(although members here will argue this)

If anything grows from GH it would be ears first. I've done years at 5-6ius and noticed nothing, IGF1 levels at 500+

Hands grew, feet went up 1.5 sizes, I grew an inch(although members here will argue this)
Age and dosage for how long? Thing is most bbders r short af and do 10x hgh dat u were doing, dey do so much dey look pregnant, deyre still all 5"7. I think hgh can help u squeeze out any last potential growth u had from unfinished puberty thru thickening ur bones nd everything.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear