Has your hands or feet grown from HGH use

• Yes

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Just water retention

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
Wear and tear on your feet as you age can make them a bit bigger as you grow older. I think this is even more pronounced on those that gain a lot of weight. The ligaments stretch out, and this article says that the fat pads even wear down. Inwasnt aware of that. I'd not blame it on GH. The long bones don't grow longer once the growth plates close.

In the first Year using hgh, my feet went from 11 to 12.5. Hat size went from 7 to 7 3/8. My gf commented that my hands looked huge lol. Never went over 4 iu a day. Most of that first year was 2-3 iu a day. It has def changed my ears and nose both got thicker and look different. It seemed to slow or stop after the first year or two.

In the first Year using hgh, my feet went from 11 to 12.5. Hat size went from 7 to 7 3/8. My gf commented that my hands looked huge lol. Never went over 4 iu a day. Most of that first year was 2-3 iu a day. It has def changed my ears and nose both got thicker and look different. It seemed to slow or stop after the first year or two.
4 iu a day nd those effects? Why do most not have those effects even at 8iu+? How old were u? Nd did u use pharma + insulin or?

A,

I have read that this can happen with hgh although feet, nose and ears do get bigger with age (not sudden).

Question . . . did those body parts return to 'normal' size once off or are you still on?

Others, with actual experience, please feel to chime in too.

Thank you.

A,

I have read that this can happen with hgh although feet, nose and ears do get bigger with age (not sudden).

Question . . . did those body parts return to 'normal' size once off or are you still on?

Thank you.
Seems like almost no1 dat didnt use slin didnt have bone growth etc from hgh proly cuz it just caps at 3-4 ius nd doesnt go any higher unless u use slin 2 bring bg down. Wonder how df do acromegaly ppl get big af without using slin then.

Seems like almost no1 dat didnt use slin didnt have bone growth etc from hgh proly cuz it just caps at 3-4 ius nd doesnt go any higher unless u use slin 2 bring bg down. Wonder how df do acromegaly ppl get big af without using slin then.
Iv never used insulin.

A,

Thank you.
I with this ^^^…. These body parts do change over time as we age. My nose, hands, feet, head, have all grown over the past 20yrs. My ears have stayed friggin tiny though. Can’t use any earbuds because they’re so damn small. Earbuds won’t stay in place.

Cage

Skin and cartilage sags as you age and changes in the face make the nose and ears appear larger.

I with this ^^^…. These body parts do change over time as we age. My nose, hands, feet, head, have all grown over the past 20yrs. My ears have stayed friggin tiny though. Can’t use any earbuds because they’re so damn small. Earbuds won’t stay in place.

Cage
No sht every1 knows dat

Take a look at every single 50y old etc

All way bigger nose ears hands etc den at 20

Question is how high ur hgh needs 2 be to hit acromegaly level growth where ur hands double in thickness in a year.

No sht every1 knows dat

Take a look at every single 50y old etc

All way bigger nose ears hands etc den at 20

Question is how high ur hgh needs 2 be to hit acromegaly level growth where ur hands double in thickness in a year.
You’re not going to use enough growth to achieve acromegaly…. But if you wanna try it, shoot 50iu daily for 10-15 years and report back on this thread. If you’re using the norm which most are between 1-10iu daily then this isn’t even a concern. The only concern is insulin resistance developing, but there are drugs and dieting to prevent that from occurring.

Cage

This is what "gh hands" look like.
Michal Krizo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930-220540_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930-220540_Instagram.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 33
You’re not going to use enough growth to achieve acromegaly…. But if you wanna try it, shoot 50iu daily for 10-15 years and report back on this thread. If you’re using the norm which most are between 1-10iu daily then this isn’t even a concern. The only concern is insulin resistance developing, but there are drugs and dieting to prevent that from occurring.

Cage
Never said i want acromegaly just speculating how much u need

Most seem to develop at least some lvls of higher den normal growth even at 5ius.

To follow up,
I have been off hgh for a while now... feet are about 1/2 size bigger ( so they struck down a little bit)

hands are still noticeably bigger, big enough that people that didn't know me before still mention how big my hands are

The running shoe store guy said that age and weight gain will up your shoe size regardless of other factors.

The gun store guy said that the Old Glock 19 was now too small for my mitts. So maybe there is definitely something up with hand growth, lol.

Been running GH for the most of 10years doses from 2-9iu, feet and hans havent grown at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws