Has your hands or feet grown from HGH use

• Yes

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Just water retention

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters
Do you think your progression is tied up in your GH sides?
I actually find that the water retention and higher GH dose is HELPFUL to get past plateaus.

And when you lowered the frequency of your GH shots, was this a lowering in dosage too? Or did you just change the overall dosing schedule?
I went from three times a day dosing to just pre-workout same dose

I actually find that the water retention and higher GH dose is HELPFUL to get past plateaus.

And when you lowered the frequency of your GH shots, was this a lowering in dosage too? Or did you just change the overall dosing schedule?
I went from three times a day dosing to just pre-workout same dose.

I'm not sure if this protocol has made a difference, it's hard to tell because I did a shotgun shot approach changed, three things at once.

I think it's possible that dosing gh multiple times a day I was getting too much fat burning effects increasing my caloric needs, idk. I am/was eating seven solid meals a day and weight wasn't going up nearly as fast as I thought it should I've kind of just been growing into a larger body getting bigger and leaner.

I'm a (super) ectomorph started lifting at 135 lb

I think the biggest thing was taking more days off and lowering the amount of sets. Oh and another thing I raised my humalog dose pre and post workout

Two years on 2-3 iu a day my hands and feet grew. My shoes grew a whole size. My fingers got thicker and my hat size permanent got larger as well. My gf at the time swore it made my junk bigger too. No joke. I think it might have.
I believe it

It probably had more to do with more rest/recovery/off days and controlling your volume (lowering sets).
I'm in the camp of 'as long as you are taking your gh, the timing probably is negligible." Basically, just get it in and things will happen. I know lots of coaches like that.

Personally, I've done big bolus doses Pre-WO and smaller ones split over the day. Never noticed a difference. I take 4iu PWO right now and have had by far my best offseason. But I'm not chalking that up to 4iu PWO. There are several other factors training and nutrition and even motivation-related that i have to take into consideration.

I went from three times a day dosing to just pre-workout same dose.

I'm not sure if this protocol has made a difference, it's hard to tell because I did a shotgun shot approach changed, three things at once.

I think it's possible that dosing gh multiple times a day I was getting too much fat burning effects increasing my caloric needs, idk. I am/was eating seven solid meals a day and weight wasn't going up nearly as fast as I thought it should I've kind of just been growing into a larger body getting bigger and leaner.

I'm a (super) ectomorph started lifting at 135 lb

I think the biggest thing was taking more days off and lowering the amount of sets. Oh and another thing I raised my humalog dose pre and post workout

The sides I was starting to get was because of the ment. My blood pressure was getting bad it hit 175 one day I had to skip work it was so bad. Also unable to sleep a little better on trend instead of ment. I'm sure that helps.

It probably had more to do with more rest/recovery/off days and controlling your volume (lowering sets).
I'm in the camp of 'as long as you are taking your gh, the timing probably is negligible." Basically, just get it in and things will happen. I know lots of coaches like that.

Personally, I've done big bolus doses Pre-WO and smaller ones split over the day. Never noticed a difference. I take 4iu PWO right now and have had by far my best offseason. But I'm not chalking that up to 4iu PWO. There are several other factors training and nutrition and even motivation-related that i have to take into consideration.
One thing I find with the bolus dose it definitely seems to fill me out more for about a day (more intercellular water retention). That probably helps create a more anabolic environment.

But I agree taking more days off is probably the biggest factor. I tell people the same thing with GH the most important thing is just get it in you. Lol

My son was prescribed GH by a endo when he was 12. He was short for his age and we had him tested, checked. Im 5'10 his mom 5'6 . Nothing happened for about 3 years? Maybe a little bit of growth. Stopped when he turned 18. He is 20 years old now, 6'2 size 13 sneakers and huge hands. Plays D1 hockey. I have big mitts myself and his way bigger. Dr used to x ray wrist bone to check if no more space. I have no doubt it worked.
How short was he?

I've been using gh since 2017 without any break. And my foot has grown in size during this time from 46 to 47 (Europe size), for sure facial bones are also growing
Did the growth of your shoe size slow down, like was there much more growth in the first year than the second two years?

Been running 4iu probably 8 months out of the year for a few years now and can't say that has happened to me. Not dismissing the possibility of it at all but I feel like that would be an issue with larger doses, even some of the every other day protocols that require a larger dose at one time. I love what GH does but no way am I giving my body huge doses at once, playing with fire for no reason in my opinion.

My son was prescribed GH by a endo when he was 12. He was short for his age and we had him tested, checked. Im 5'10 his mom 5'6 . Nothing happened for about 3 years? Maybe a little bit of growth. Stopped when he turned 18. He is 20 years old now, 6'2 size 13 sneakers and huge hands. Plays D1 hockey. I have big mitts myself and his way bigger. Dr used to x ray wrist bone to check if no more space. I have no doubt it worked.
Once the epiphyseal plate closes, long bones don't grow longer anymore. Maybe the can thicken though. I think the wrist bones are one of theast to close. Each bone closes at a bit of a different time. Some earlier than others.

How short was he?
I dont remember exactly. But he was short compared to his hockey team mates at that time. I was deployed, over and over again, so we had him tested. I already stated the rest.

Best thing i ever did. He is 6'2 190 ripped. full of confidence Brown belt BJJ Im talking the physical things not the mentoring. He was mentored by SEAL Team plank owner in my absence. Bottom line, i saw first hand and i believe the changes stated previously .

5 or more years on between 2-10iu a day and my feet have gotten 1 to 1.5 size bigger. My ears def got bigger which sucks. Also noticed a lot more hair growth. Even fine hairs like on upper cheeks, ears ect. Everywhere except my head. Dick may have gotten a little bigger but who knows i look at it every day, no 9" anaconda here hahah

Seems to be well documented in adults that have too much GH due to disease.

"Although she didn't know it, her bones, cartilage, soft tissue and some of her organs were all growing, causing a range of health problems. "

Gradually, bony changes can alter the patient's facial features, too - the brow and lower jaw protrude and the nasal bone enlarges. Other symptoms can include thick, coarse, oily skin; enlarged lips, nose and tongue; and a deepening of the voice due to enlarged sinuses and vocal cords. And, as Julie knows all too well, patients with acromegaly can also suffer from excessive sweating and skin odour, as well as fatigue and weakness.

The reason most of us stop growing upwards after puberty is because of fusion of the long bones, but with gigantism these bones don't have a chance to fuse. So if it's not treated, you can potentially get a 27-year-old still growing upwards. With adults, on the other hand, the long bones have already fused so height is not affected."

Best thing i ever did. He is 6'2 190 ripped. full of confidence Brown belt BJJ Im talking the physical things not the mentoring. He was mentored by SEAL Team plank owner in my absence. Bottom line, i saw first hand and i believe the changes stated previously .
I wish my parents did that... And some DHT cream for growth downstairs lol

I have used GH sparingly the past 10 years, never more than two months at a time , and no more than twice a year.

Perhaps it's age (which would be odd) but from my early 40s to now at nearly 51 my size moved up slightly more than .5.
My whole adult life I was a 10, now I'm 10.5 to 11 at times, and this is persistent. No water retention.

5 or more years on between 2-10iu a day and my feet have gotten 1 to 1.5 size bigger. My ears def got bigger which sucks. Also noticed a lot more hair growth. Even fine hairs like on upper cheeks, ears ect. Everywhere except my head. Dick may have gotten a little bigger but who knows i look at it every day, no 9" anaconda here hahah
Has the growth been linear on the extremities? Or did it slow down after the first year or two

I have used GH sparingly the past 10 years, never more than two months at a time , and no more than twice a year.

Perhaps it's age (which would be odd) but from my early 40s to now at nearly 51 my size moved up slightly more than .5.
My whole adult life I was a 10, now I'm 10.5 to 11 at times, and this is persistent. No water retention.
Damn you're 51 you look great dude!

I know some women that said their feet got bigger after they were pregnant.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear